She believed she could so she did...

Course it will come off. Mines up too but my cycle is late and due any day so I'm hoping it's just water. We should weigh less xx

Thanks Sarah. I could possibly have the same problem as you now that I think about it. Due to my PCOS and obesity I don't really have proper cycles at the moment but there have been various signs this time each month since I started back on SW. :)

My periods have stabilized since I've started SW and I get them about every 5wks now compared to every 6months or so (I've got PCOS too).... Not sure its one of the better side effects of a good diet :)

Ahh bless you Jhsax. If you were like me, hoping to improve your fertility and maybe be lucky enough to have kids one day, then it would be classed as a good side effect lol.
Fell out with my H in the car on the way to work for not being sympathetic enough....yeah maybe its PMS.

Your good looks absolutely delicious. Don't worry about the little gain, over the weekend I went up 2 and a half pounds due to star week and it's gone already. Water retention is more than likely the cause. Dandelion tea is great for getting rid of it.

Mine have always been spot on every 29 days. So I think the weight loss has shocked my body and confused it. Getting what it needs for the first time in a while.

I'm lucky enough to have kids. Had my first at 13st, all went wrong after that. 10 years later and 21st I hired a personal trainer and over a month I lost a stone, my periods came back and i was pregnant in weeks. 9 years of trying and 3years of no periods and suddenly everything clicked. If its meant to happen it will... Good luck xx
Just don't do what I did and put 5st of pregnancy weight on lol :)

Thanks for the reassurance @Fabulous30s and @SarahMP I could have cried in the shower after I weighed, and in the past I think I might have let it derail me, but no not this time!!

I'm lucky enough to have kids. Had my first at 13st, all went wrong after that. 10 years later and 21st I hired a personal trainer and over a month I lost a stone, my periods came back and i was pregnant in weeks. 9 years of trying and 3years of no periods and suddenly everything clicked. If its meant to happen it will... Good luck xx
Just don't do what I did and put 5st of pregnancy weight on lol :)

Wow, this is actually inspirational to me. Thank you @Jhsax, :)

Breakfast - Clementines
Lunch - 2 Ryvita (HEB/S) 2 Laughing cow light and 2 cheese strings (HEA), then a grapefruit, and a bit later on I had an apple.

Dinner - Had a lovely dinner tonight, it was just cheap frying steak from Morrisons, but I did it in a beef oxo cube and the perfect shake steak seasoning. So tasty.
Big salad with it, as well as airfried onion and carrot. Amazing.
Was a bit meh about my weight earlier but I decided not to let it affect me too much and I treated myself to a lovely 6.5 syn dessert. It's only going to be an 8 syn day, so I shouldn't feel guilty about that right?
I had a big bowl of strawberries, with a meringue nest broken over them, and then 25g!!! of squooshy cream. The reason I had as much cream was because it all came out at once so I just rounded it up ha! (The app says 2 syns per 12.5 g hence my figures).

Oh and I still have a hifi light from my HEBS to have!

Started off the day with a grapefruit for brekkie. Have one most days but lately it's been lunch. I think it's meant to be better having them at breakfast though as I hear they kickstart your metabolism.
Was a bit hungry again by 10am though, strangely, so ended up eating my 2 cheese strings that I brought with me. Will need to syn for my 2 laughing cow triangles later. Had in my head yesterday that I was allowed 2 cheese strings and 2 triangles, but that's wrong, 2 cheese strings are a whole HEA! No worries though, Light triangles are only 1.5 syn each. Yesterday was a 9.5 syn day not 6.5 but that's ok too :) In fact the scales were my friend again this morning so I will happily do what I did last night again today.

Glad the naughty scales are behaving again, I put mine in the bold corner until Thursday :rolleyes: Grapefruit is supposed to be great for fat burning but I could never stomach it unfortunately. Have a super day

Lunch was my current fave, 2 ryvita, 2 laughing cow light, and 2 slices of ham. Followed by 2 clementines. Yum.
I have a plan for next week (weigh in Wednesday, so I mean starting Thursday) - Scan Bran. Got a delivery of 100 cardboardlike crackerbreads ha. I believe having 5 of these a day as my HEB should assist weight loss so I am going to give it a go! Seen lots of recipes around too, must give one a try.

Yummy dinner of salmon and veg followed by yummier berries, meringue and squooshy cream again. Got to get a few syns in after all. 9.5 syn day.
Oh other win was realising my sweet chilli still works good with low fat cottage cheese if I don't want or can't have philly! Save a few syns.

Photies

Attachments

• IMG_20160524_180340.jpg
    IMG_20160524_180340.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20160524_184730.jpg
    IMG_20160524_184730.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 25
Food looks great. what so you had on the scan bran?

I need to try it.,,,.even though your description isn't appetising.

Food looks great. what so you had on the scan bran?

I need to try it.,,,.even though your description isn't appetising.

Haha yeah sorry, it really looks like MDF or something but I was pleasantly surprised it didn't taste as bad as I thought. I know a lot of people aren't keen though and that's why they try and sneak it into recipes. I have previously just had a laughing cow light triangle on it. I am going to branch out this week though (as my 7 day challenge starts tomorrow).
Going to try various toppings such as sweet chilli philly, low fat cottage cheese with pineapple, maybe SW homemade pate if I get round to making some! I am also loving the addition of a slice of honey cured ham onto my plain old LC triangle. I also must give one of the 'cake' recipes a try just because.

This morning was off to a decent start, I did my standard fitbit weigh in and was under the 22 stone mark on all 3 weighs :) so unofficially I am 21 stone 13lbs.
Tonight is big weigh in night, I needed 21 stone 12lbs to get my 4 stone award so that is not going to happen tonight, but that's ok. If I can be officially under the 22 stone then I will be a very happy girl. Getting so close to that 21 stone 7lb mark which represents the full circle of my journey back to where I began. I feel like it will be a great weight off my shoulders to at least be rid of the EXCESS that I gained, and begin to look forward to just losing what I regained!

Back