She believed she could so she did...

Haha, aw I'm so pleased to be joining you. My official weigh in was 21 stone 13 lbs so I am official, but was 1 lb away from getting my 4 stone award lol typical. I will do it next week. Always seem to have a little target for myself each week which I am loving by the way - it's what's keeping me going so strong!

Miniature targets are:
  • 21st 12 for 4 stone (which I did hit this morning on my own scales but I won't get excited until SW next week)
  • 21st 7lb to get back to what I started at.
  • 21st 5lb for my 4.5 stone.
I made a carrot cake last night using weetabix. OMG. So good!!! I had a small piece for breakfast today and am feeling stuffed already. I know, cake for breakfast :/ but I've discovered things like baked oats and muffins never last until lunch when taken into work.

Yesterday's food was light which may explain my losing 1.3lb overnight.
Breakfast - Grapefruit.
Lunch - 2 apples & 2 clementines.
Snack after weigh in - 1 Banana hifi light (3 syns)
Dinner - Light musclefood burger with cheese on a wholemeal thin, salad and carrot.

Today's food plan.
Breakfast - Carrot cake (taking 2 syns for the piece I had).
Lunch/afternoon snacks - 5 Scan Bran, Cottage cheese & 2 tbsp sweet chilli
Grapefruit & 2 Clementines.
Dinner - Salmon fillet and salad/veg.
Later - more carrot cake!! which is probably another 6 syns if I put a scraping of cream cheese topping on.

Here you go, taken from a lady on instagram (credited on the pic)

Attachments

• carrot cake.png
    carrot cake.png
    627.2 KB · Views: 52
Yesterday didn't quite go to plan...but was still on plan at least. Ended up using 12 syns, which I rarely do, and all of them were in work! Which I NEVER do. This is why I love syns though, so flexible. I was quite impressed with my restraint though as I really wanted to finish my weetabix carrot cake but that would have been another 6 syns (including topping) so I was good and wrapped it up nicely for tonight.
Yesterday's treats in work were a creme egg twister (those little creme egg sweets from heroes or celebrations tubs) (that's actually a guesstimate of 3?), a chocolate digestive (4), plus the 3 syns of sweet chilli in my cottage cheese, and the 2 syns of carrot cake. Had a syn free salmon salad dinner, and then went to my friends house and had nothing else all night.

Today I am determined to be practically free all day and scoff the face off that cake tonight :) Got loads of free and speed food in with me!
Breakfast - Strawberries
Lunch - Scan Bran with cottage cheese and pineapple (ok this is low syn rather than free, will be 1.5 syns total), grapefruit, apples, clementines for snacks.
Dinner - Tandoori chicken, wee drop of rice, wee drop of Mayflower curry sauce (I'll have 2 syns max worth) and veg

Pudding! All the carrot cake (call it 5 syns plus HEA for philly topping). Yum.

Last edited:
Eating all the cake right now, and enjoying a small refreshment. Decisions decisions....had to pick do I have a 50ml measure of gin for 6 syns or....2 x 25ml ones and have 2 different gins. I went for the 2 weeny ones. I am such a gin fiend I have 29 different bottles in the kitchen so then it was to decide which were the lucky 2. I have got an Edinburgh gin just now, which is lush. Later I will go and raid my cupboards for pick number 2.

So 5 syns for cake, 6 for gins, and 2 for mayflower curry sauce earlier with dinner. 13 syn day! #winning

Today was a good day but I'm a bit wary of my syns being at the high end this week. Today was 14. Allowed but dangerous?
Anyway today's syns were 2 for ketchup with my lunch ( wholemeal roll with free sausages). 5.5 for proper corn popcorn at cinema, 6.5 for chicken in oyster sauce from Chinese! Pudding was free :) berries and yoghurt.
I'm gonna try and keep syns as low as possible tomorrow.

Sunday was good I think, free sausages on a wholemeal roll, with mushroom and red onion for brunch, then we ate out for dinner though so I am really not sure of syn values, just that I probably used them all. Scales still heading in the right direction though which is fab.
I think the scan bran is doing it's thing, (TMI) been to the loo a lot.
So in the hotel last night I had toasted goats cheese with a red onion chutney. Oh my, it was delightful. I was counting the cheese as my HEA., but syns for the red onion chutney and the little circle of wholemeal bread they had placed the cheese thing on.
Main course was seafood trio, sea bass, john dory and salmon. Yum. That was served with a fondant potato, veg and a lemon and dill sauce, which I hadn't realised was cream based.
So yeah, not too bad I don't think, but definately no syns for anything else after!

This morning the scales said 21 st 10lbs, absolutely delighted with that, although when I went into the app it was 21 st 10.9lbs specifically, that's ok though, got 2 more days until weigh in, and am back on the scan bran today along with plenty of water and speed fruits while I'm at work.

Tonight's dinner was the most lush roast beef with veg, mash and gravy. Pudding was berries, meringue and cream. 8.5 syn day. X

Can I ask what gravy you use? I miss gravy, might buy some. Makes a boring meal tasty doesn't it.

Hope you are well xx

Hi Guys, life got busy there I must get back to updating! I just use normal bisto gravy, doesn't take much so just a few syns :)
How are you guys? I had a few days of cram revision for an exam, then sat the exam on Friday. Hubby took me out for a proper cheat meal afterwards!! Oh My it was good, but I'm desperately trying to get the weigh back down by Weds. (Its the drink that puts the lbs on me, just a couple)

Just wanted to say you have done so well with your weightloss hun xxxx

Thank you ladies :) I have just had a first - my first avocado.
5 Scan bran topped with 75g light philly and 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) , plus half an avo = lush.

Not sure how many syns the avo was, but will weigh the flesh of the other half later to find out.

Weigh day tomorrow! Excited. Today my home fitbit scales finally caught up to the result I had on SW scales last Weds. If I can get that down by morning then even if last weeks SW result was wrong, I should get a loss or maintain.

I love avocado, you reminded me i have one in my fridge that needs using up.

Good luck with WI xxxx

Hope you are having a good day? xxxx

Hi :) I'm doing great thank you, how are you doing?

I had a good weigh in, 2lbs off, takes me to 4 stone 6.5lbs total loss. So close to the next shiny shiny sticker!! :D Really going for it this week to try and get past the 4.5 and on my way to 5 stone. That sounds so exciting!!!! In the first half of the 21's now, literally cannot wait to see the 20's (but deffo moreso the 19s!!) xxx

Back