She believed she could so she did...

Ach yeah it was good while it lasted. Not nice coming back to work ;)
How's things with you @Pineapples92 xx

yeah really good thank you, i had a real bad week last week and still lost a lb! and got woman of the year in my group :)
need 1 1/2 this week for 3 stone, then im at v festival this weekend so I'm expecting a gain as i dont drink very often... but will this weekend and it will be almost impossible to stay on plan! xx

Aw thanks everyone. I know you're right deep down, but I am so disheartened. I have been 100% on plan since Sunday and I've still only come down 1lb a day - sounds good on paper! But I'm used to these big gains being bloating/water and coming off 3lbs at a time. I have 8 days to weigh in and about 9lb to shift.

@Pineapples92 that is amazing you got woman of the year. That would make my life! But it won't happen for me, there are other girls who have lost same or more that really truly deserve it more than I do. Also I am not going to make it tomorrow which is when it's announced!! :0clapper:

Thanks Vixter, you know you are too hard on yourself, I certainly have not lost the most weight in the nominees in my group.. and I certainly wasnt expecting to win it!
You sound like your a little flat at the mo... think about it, youve been on plan sinse sunday - its only tuesday now and youve already lost 1lb...
Imagine that the foods were little bugs ..... so you have bad bugs (the crap food) and the good bugs (on plan food) youve eaten bad food and theyre still slowly trickling through the door even though your now back on plan and youve got the good bugs fighting the bad bugs to see who is the bigger bug... your losing.. meaning your good bugs are winning, it will come off slower for the next couple of days until the bad bugs go "i aint going in there those good bugs are sooo gunna win" (so that was a rubbish story but i hope the point gets across)
The fact your losing already is amazing and you have another week efore you weigh in... you may have gained when you do but that gain may only be 2 or 3 lb which by the time you get there... youv'e had X amount of weeks off and only gained 2 or 3 lb I think thats amazing! have faith you will get back on it, youve done incredible and like I say if you cant have a good time and work with a gain... theres no point - ive started to realise that.. life will take over... in good & bad situations... but you get straight back on the horse :)
I have faith in you and I certainly think your an inspiration!
ps non of this meant to sound so rantly or offend!

Haha oh @Pineapples92 I loved that analogy. It certainly made me smile anyway :)

Are you on instagram or anything? I am but I don't have that many followers haha

hi @lellykins88 I am Vix_lives_sw
Rubbish name, haha spent ages figuring out how to change it then I couldn't get a unique name.

How are we all today?

I am doing ok, had a good night last night at Boogie Bounce, hard work!!! It must have worked as I lost over 1.5lb overnight, and now only need somewhere between 4 - 5lb to get back to what I was last SW weigh in. I can do this!!

I'm good thanks Vix, ended up in hospital with the hubby, he had a blazing temperature and wasnt well at all, turns out he has a kidney infection... he has anti-biotics so hopefully hes on the mend now.
Boogie bounce sounds good! I weighed this morning 5lb down from last week, taking into account i have one more day left & I get weighed in the evening. I'm wanting today to hurry up as im only in half a day tomorrow then its v festival! hopefully with a better husband! xx

Oh wow that sounds scary, I hope he is ok and fit enough for V Festival.
You are going to have such a great loss this week! Well done!

So do I! I'll be heartbroken if he isn't i genuinely dont know what I would do....
weve been looking forward to it for so long! hes currently at home packing his stuff, hes taken the day off work and has spent so far in bed but said he needs to pack!
I'm hoping so Vix as im fully expecting a gain this weekend and if I do I don't mind, as long as i try an limit the damage! - im going to have an awesome weekend and not worry about food, ill most likely look for healthier things anyway - festival burgers are bleugh! xx

Wow - well done Vixter - already great loss to get closer to pre-hol weight - keep going!

Oh no Pineapples - hope the hubby is feeling better and is able to make it to V - are you going to Chelmsford or Weston Park???

My weigh in on Monday showed 4lbs off so chuffed after a toughish food week last week. I'm resisting weighing myself any more than weekly at moment (so hard to resist!!!) but it means every Monday is a bit scary!! Still 4lbs this week meant I pushed through the 2 stone milestone so really pleased.

Keep going ladies - we're doing well!!!

Hey good news from you both! fab!! Well done on 2 stone award @sazalaaa 4lbs is immense.
good luck tonight for your hopefully massive loss @Pineapples92

Weigh in this morning was good news again. I am definately retaining fluid in my tummy and fingers (probably all over) but I am now only 2.5 lbs up on what I was at home the last day I was at SW. I have got 4 to get back to my lowest home weight before the hols.
My tummy muscles are so sore from boogie bounce!! Oh my! I thougth I'd got off lightly, or more to the point I thougth I must have not done enough (I couldn't manage to follow properly!) but it's definately worked. More reason for fluid. Maybe when this comes off I will have a super duper loss back at group next Wednesday :)

Missed it last night, the woman of the year should have been a good night. A really lovely lady won it I am delighted for her.

Back