she-wee

Never heard of it but looks great. Let's know how you get on (and if Son's prediction is true!) :)

Nooo Heaven can't do that - walking to the loo constantly is how I clock up most of my walking :)

Cath

Have used it 3 or 4 times now and it's fab!! I would totally recommend it!

I would not have a problem using it in a public loo and then coming out and rinsing it, peeing is something everyone does, when you come out of the loo and you wash your hands do people think ick she peed on them!!

There's no spills or drips after because when you remove it you kinda wipe it along yourself (!) and this catches any drips and so does the same as loo roll - so you're saving on loo roll which is cool - Sheryl Crowe would be proud!!

We're going to amsterdam and for anyone that's not been on many streets they have these big metal circle things that guys go in to pee, where as I keep having to find not too dodgy bars to go in so I told my fiance I'll be going in there next time, but he pointed out that the pee goes all over the floor and as I'm so short my jeans are far too long and drag on the floor so is that really an experience I want??!!

Helen

one thing worries me is what if you pee to fast & it comes over the top, you know like when your using a funnel, that would be bad news!:eek:

probably as close to a willy as we'll ever get though - always wanted to pee standing up!! Wonder if I could manage to get the spray into my compost bin.....heheh!

Back