Lauriel's Exante Diary.....

Hope you're getting over the nasty bug you'e had now. You've done well with the diet so far so don't beat yourself up about the slight blip while you were ill. Everyone slips up occasionally but as long as you get straight back on it you'll be losing again in a couple of days :D

Im feeling much better, thanks :) ....I've finished kicking my arse over the blip...I was feeling so crap and consoled myself with some naughty goodies....I've been doing well since then, the scales haven't budged this week so it looks like and STS for me....Ahh well, at least it isn't a gain, I'd be soooo pissed if it was! :)

Ok, so I've come to the end of week 7, as far as I know its an STS week - unless the scales have changed since this morning. Tomorrow is official weigh-in day so I shall get up and weight myself properly in the morning.
I am also off work for a week, its Mr Lauriel's birthday so we're going to have a bit of a nice week together :) ...For this week ONLY I am coming off Exante. I don't plan on stuffing my face with everything in sight, I plan to eat sensible small portions of food and continuing to drink 3ltrs of water a day. Thursday is his actual birthday and I am making his cake this Wednesday, I am making a giant chocolate hazelnut cupcake for him :) ...I don't plan on eating any myself though!
Im looking forward to not having shakes and bars for a week, Im nervous at the same time! I shall be careful though. If this diet has taught me one thing it's PORTION CONTROL. I will be back on the Exante wagon on Monday 12th March :)

This is supposed to be me starting back on exante today - it hasn't worked out.....TOMORROW IT IS!

Welcome back for tomorrow!

Ali

thanks!!!! :) I did ok on my week off the diet, I drank 3ltrs of water on most days. It wasn't possible everyday as we had some days out and running to the loo to pee every 5mins was not feasible lol! Good news is I didn't gain, so Im happy enough with that. I enjoyed a good few bits n bobs but I knew my limits and when to stop.

I haven't started on my shakes as of yet, I may hold off until this coming Monday as Mother's day is this Sunday and I plan to take my Mum out for dinner, so something a little special for her :) ..I don't really want to keep bopping in and out of ketosis, I want to get in and stay in!! :) :)

Back