• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

she-wee

pbfhpunk

S: 236lb C: 232lb G: 196lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 4lb(1.69%)
Due to the frequent toilet stops we have to make and my totalyl inability to do the crouching thing without falling over or soaking my jeans!! (sorry, I haven't done it sinceI was a teenager so may have improved!!) I bought a She-Wee online and it arrived to day so at lunch I tried it out and it's fab!! can't wait to be able to just stand in layby's like the blokes, plus never have to try to hover on a public toilet seat!!

Has anyone else used one?

Helen

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
No never even heard of it :eek:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Just did a search on ebay :eek::eek::eek:

DQ

Queen of the Damned
ugh!!!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I bought some she-wee last year when i went to a music festival, i must admit i found it awful....still p'd over my jeans...:giggle: :giggle: Maybe i had the angle wrong...lol

xx

kittykat

Gold Member
S: 29st0lb
OMG its tiny wouldnt fancy wet hands using that !!

pbfhpunk

S: 236lb C: 232lb G: 196lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 4lb(1.69%)
I haven't tried it on a totally 'I'm bursting' toilet trip am quite nervous about that one!! I did get and extension tube though as I thought the funnel tube was a bit to short not to trip onto trainers or jeans!!

Helen

I have just had a look at shewee website and I have to say I am impressed especially when it was featured in Dragons' Den last November!

Might buy one as I remember being uncomfortable in hospital toilets trying to get samples for antenatal appointments!!

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
So if we all start using these there will be no more arguments as to leaving the toilet seat up!!!

RED

I think I might have to invest in one!! that would be brilliant when I go to carnival or outdoor events when I'm in Tobago!!
Genius!!:cool:

Presumably after you've used it you have to emerge from the loo and was it under the tap? Is that not a tad embarrassing? Mind you, better than jeans you have just obviously PEED ON I should think ....
Mrs P

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
S: 82.55kg C: 80.29kg G: 69.85kg BMI: 24 Loss: 2.3kg(2.75%)
see, you ladies give out to us guys for peeing over the rim of the toilet..

it takes years of experience to get it just right and then.. its not easy!