Shelbys Pregnancy Diary.... Food... feelings.... ect!

Shelbyflyinsolo

Hey Ladies,

I am currently 19 + 5 days pregnant and thought i would start a pregnancy diary on here.... i was following WW until i was pregnant and have put on some weight since i have been pregnant so i wanted to start monitoring what i was eating again...... BUT NOT DIETING.....i find it really beneficial writing it all down! I want to try and stave off gestational diabeties and such if possible :) Any tips and recipies are very much welcomed :)

My Current weight is 16st 4lbs

Pre pregnancy weight 15st 3lbs

so so far i have gained 15 lbs EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! i had only gained 6lbs till i went to spain all inclusive last week and ate everything in sight!!!!!

Food diary for today -

I am still monitoring it based on WW points and am aiming for 40-45 for a day with no special allowance - i was previously doing 29 per day with 49 weekly bonus points.

Breakfast:-

2 slices 50/50 bread -5pts
3tsp marg - 3pts

Snacks:-

1 oreo - 2pts
335g cherry tomatoes - 0pts
1pk real d'lites cheddar cheese and onion flavour - 2pts
1pk halls soothers - 5pts (i am poorly sick:cry:)

Lunch:-

Chicken and mushroom pot noodle - 10pts
2 Sainsburys standard sausage rolls - 12pts (6pts each)
1 activia yoghurt - 3pts

(perhaps not the best idea that i decided to start this AFTER i had eaten my lunch, i would have made much better choices with regards to the pot noodle and sausage roll)

Total so far today :- 42/45points

3.27pm - i think the above may demonstrate why i have gained 15lbs so far during my pregnancy i think i have been eating just for the sake of it without really registering what i have been eating.......apart from my tomatoes nothing above really has any nutritional value, i am basically feeding my baby junk and i am very very mad at myself!!!!! :mad:

Technically I have 3 points left for my dinner...... thats going to be smashing isnt it, Thats going to be practically impossible so im going to have a birds eye chicken steak, a few new potatoes and some tomato and cucumber..... I may have a few strawberrys after...... thats a bit more balanced. Then tomorrow morning im going to pull my socks up and try my very best to eat better things to fuel bambino.

Last edited:
So Day 1 of actually trying really hard to give bambino nutrious food...... I slept really well last night so am feeling ever so refreshed for work :)

Food diary for today -

I am still monitoring it based on WW points and am aiming for 40-45 for a day with no special allowance.

Breakfast:-

1 slices 50/50 toast -2pts
1 Poached egg - 2pts
1 tbsp tomato ketchup - 1pts

Snacks:-

150g strawberries - 0pts
1 clementine - 0pts

Lunch:-

1 Muller Light Toffee flavour yoghurt - 2pts
Sainsburys Chicken and Chorizo Sandwich - 9pts
1 pk Walkers french fries - 2pts

Mid-Afternoon snack

1 tin WW tomato soup - 2pts
4 WW chicolate chip cookies - 4pts

MY PLAN FOR DINNER:-

Sainsburys 2 Baked Potatoes with cheese (fresh R-meal) - 11pts
1 200g Tin WW Baked Beans - 4pts

Total so far today :- 39/40points

Well this is certainly looking a little bit more constructive than yesterday!I felt bambino move again a few times last night and have done again this morning, Its the strangest but most wonderful thing ever :)

Last edited:
Aaaw I love feeling the baby move! Congrats on your preganancy and don't be too hard on yourself...I am pretty much like you, just trying my best to eat healthy! Doesn't work most of the time tho hehe xx

Back