• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



shell shocked after consultant !

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
S: 16st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st4lb(20.54%)
#1
well went to the consultant today expecting a sweep and stretch and a plan for the coming week , but instead ive come away with a date (wednesday morning ) for a c section.
apparantly due to past section and size of the baby ive got only a 30-50% chance of successfully delivering the baba myself .so given the chance that if i insisted on trying labour first i would probably end up having to have an emergency section again , something i really dont think id handle too well , so between us all weve decided on the planned section , feeling numb i have to say but starting to get excited about seeing my boy in 2 days .
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st6lb(9.52%)
#2
Well Hun you gotta do what's best for you and Bubba!!! It must be strange knowing your little one is going to be here so soon!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and I really hope everything goes ok! Keep us all posted!
Sending you LOTS of love
xxx
 
S: 17st2.0lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.38%)
#3
Honestly a my planned section was so much calmer and nicer than my emergency one. You can ask for the screen to be lowed as baby is pulled out and have skin to skin straight away. I really enjoyed mine this time around!

Hope it all goes well for you! Good luck! x
 

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
#4
Oh good luck hun. Will be thinking about you on Wednesday. I've my consultant next Monday so I may have the same fate.

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. As soon as your up to it let us know how you get on.
 
S: 14st4lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st9lb(18.5%)
#5
Ooooh thats exciting, just 2 days and you get to meet your little one ;) My SIL attempted a vbac on weds, was induced with the gel on her due date but the same thing happened as her 1st really slow to dilate then got stuck at 7cms, had an emergency section on fri night:(. Went to see them yesterday and she really wishes she had an elective as another emergency section was just what she was dreading. So I really think you have made the right choice for you, all the best and look forward to reading your 'arrival' post;)
 


Similar threads



Top