ProPoints Shelliewoo's diary

Christmas challenge: my leader has just started our group on the Xmas challenge. As it's 14 weeks to go, she has challenged us to try and lose 1stone. To see our progress she has given us a small bag of pasta, and for every lb we lose, we give her one back, so we can then see how much we have left. Really like this idea, so I have set up a jar at home with 56 pieces in, which is 4 stone in total, and I will take a piece out each lb I lose and it will indicate how much I have left to goal.

Been the gym today aswell and tried the power plate, just in the squats position. OMG It burns!! Lol but in a good way, legs felt like jelly afterwards!

Oh no!!!!! Just pointed up all the food and booze I had for the day yesterday at the wedding, and it came to 122pp!! S#*EUR! Gain for me this week then!!! Few quiet weeks from now on for me!

Absolutely stuffed!!!!! I've tried to keep the hangover munchies at bay today, but seem to have eaten loads!!

Toast and cereal for breakfast, homemade soup and cracker bread for lunch, gammon potatoes and veg for tea. I've also had yoghurt and rice cakes for snack, gonna have yoghurt pudding now, and then got 4pp left so will have a bowl of cereal tonight. Going gym tomorrow to see if I can burn of some of the rubbish I ate yesterday!

Just been to the gym. Had a panic moment as my sister said she couldn't make it today and I get really nervous bout going on my own, but I gritted my teeth and went and now glad that I did. Scales are saying I've put on a pound, but with all the booze I've had this weekend I'm not suprised! For the next few weeks I'm gonna really knuckle down as I wanna hit a stone loss by the end of October! got yummy zero point carrot and cumin soup for lunch an will have a WW meal for tea, trying to keep the points low for today, with plenty of water and fruit in hope of some miracle for tomorrow's weigh in! Going to see Lee Evans tonight so looking forward to that. Also been a brought some new jeans today as my size 20s keep falling down. Managed to fit into a size 18 properly which I'm pleased about. Got a couple of new tops aswell, but won't be buying any more new clothes till November.

Brought me a toning bel today from Argos. Only a cheapish one, but need something to stop the bottom half of my tummy starting to sag. Have started exercise now, and invested in some palmers cocoa butter, and with the belt and healthy eating hopefully it will make a difference. Used one a few years ago and it does help as ling as ur eating properly.

1lb on again!!! Never mind still half a stone gone over the last 4 weeks. Gonna aim for half a stone each month I think, rather than weekly goals. Looking forward to a few quiet weeks now where I can really concentrate on this. X

Going out for tea tonight, very excited!!! Sad I know, but I haven't been out for a meal since starting WW. I've already planned what I'm having, 1/2 spitroast chicken with a jacket and BBQ sauce, small salad of free veg and a roll with butter, comes to around 20pp so will use some of my weeklies for that.

Enjoyed every mouthful!!! Had a pudding too, so used bout 22 of my weeklies today.
How's ur day gone?

Been to the gym again today, think I've shifted that pound I put on last week, fingers crossed for WI next week

4lb off this week, so 11
Lbs gone from doing WW, 2st 3lb loss overall. : )

Kimboowee said:
Hows this week gone?:?x

Absolutely rubbish!!!! Been completely off plan all week and have put the 4lb on I lost the week before! : ( back on it today though!

Nevermind! Getting back on it was difficult but after a few days you get used to it again. Good luck x

So hungry!!!! Second day on track but I'm starving!!!!! Eating loads but pointing it, must keep going!

Back