shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

i feel terrible to be honest! ive got an awful headache! but im not hungry so i think today will be 100% how are you doing chelle?

I'm feeling the same... My head is pounding, thinking of calling it a night soon TBH. Hopefully a good nights sleep will make me feel better! Also feel a bit light headed. Have had a few hungry pangs but have got through them. I'm going to try & get some of that Bullion tomorrow am thinking I can trick myself into thinking its food lol... So here's to our 1st day of being 100%... X

I'm going to bed myself soon try and take my mind off it we managed a whole day well done us :) I think this is the first day in about 15 years I havnt had crisps!

You most def will :)

Day 1 done 100% :)

ok so its day 2! no headache when i woke up but im sure it will return! i have decided since the cutting the bar up worked yesterday im going to cut it up for throughout the day and then have soup for lunch and milkshake for supper! i did actually think about giving up that was until i had a little sneak peak on the scales and since yesterday morning its showing -2.4lbs! so im not going to give up now!

Morning Shell...

My headaches gone as well, but like you I'm sure it will return... My fella on the other hand has woke up with his!

I am carrying a BL bar with me just in case... I guess it would be better having that than a bar of Choc or a bag of crisps...

I had a sneaky peak at the scales too... ?

I've got a lunch at work today so need to get around that somehow!!!

Have a good day hun...

What did the scales tell you Hun?

Well the 2lb odd is def enough to get me through today :) it's so great to know that someone else is on the same day as me :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better today..... that doesn't happen every day but if you expect it to happen for a few days then it's not so bad. Well done on getting through it, definitely worth a pat on the back!!

I do feel a lot better today let's hope it lasts!

Here come the pain! Got banging headache starting again! It can't be from not enough water I drank 3l yesterday and have already had 1l this morning!

Oh no to the headaches!

I found sneaking a peek on scales helped me right through the week! I know you shouldnt but I am a serial weigher! hahaha

Well they say beauty is pain if that's true then I'm going to be stunning cos I'm in flipping agony!

You & me both Hun... BUT I am gonna do this cos if i don't I'll only be dragging it out & suffering for longer...

Hope your ok...

Yeh Hun headaches back had lunch veg soup was ok not as nice as Thai chicken tho but funnily I feel fuller after the veg one!! How are you doing?

I'm doing ok hun, just trying to take my mind of my head if that makes sense... I didn't get any soups... I may order one of each to see if I like them...

If it wasn't for the headache I'd be fine...

Back