shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

Fingers crossed the Senna does the trick...

I'm very pleased with myself lol... It's not been easy as you know... But I'm hoping once these side effects have passed it'll be a little easier...

So far day 3 is ok, Choc shake for breakfast & almost a litre of water down...
Did you get on the scales again today?

Thank precious and no chelle I havnt been on scales managed to resist so far lol

I resisted too but my OH didn't & he has lost 7lb in 2 days... I'm chugged for him though as he really struggled yesterday...

How you doing today??

Not good chelle I'm having awful cravings to eat I spent 20 mins earlier crying my eyes out standing by the fridge looking at ham! I didn't eat it but I'm starting to feel like such a failure! And even though I have been 100% when I checked the scales I'm still the same as yesterday! I'm just so down!

Shell... You can do this... It is bloody hard but you can... I just spent my lunchtime sitting with loads of work pals & other randoms on the only bit of grass near where I work, they was all tucking into there lunch & I had a bottle of water... Some of the smells were torture but I managed...

Are you hungry or just craving?? If you are hungry I guess ham would be an ok thing to eat as it's protein... I don't like to think of you crying Hun...

Hugs...

I'm not hungry Hun I just feel like I need to eat! It's total hell I mean I'm nearly 31 and I'm crying over ham! Good god.it's like even though I'm not hungry I can't seem to get passed the thought that I can't eat and that all I have for weeks to come is soup milkshake and a bar! I'm so sorry for moaning!

Oh ducks, no need to apologise... I know exactly what you mean... I sit at my desk & wonder to myself how we've come this far TBH... Eating is a HUGE part of our daily lives & we have cut it from ours BUT the cut is only temporary. Thats how I'm looking at it anyhoo... I'm hoping to never go back to my old eating habits BUT we will be able to enjoy food again...

I think part of it is habit! I'm so used to eating! Hubby says I'm having withdrawals from food!

Oh Shell, how can you possibly think you're a failure?? Look at how far you've come.... and even if you did eat that bit of ham, it still wouldn't have made you a failure. It would've been a blip which you could get over. The hardest bit is getting your head round the not eating thing. We're surrounded by food and spend a lot of time thinking about it never mind buying it, preparing it and eating it! Its gonna take time to change those habits. I've lost count of the number of times I've gone to get something to eat cos I do it all the time out of habit........ bored? go to the fridge, avoiding work? go to the fridge, reading? go to the fridge, watching telly? go to the fridge........ seems like I used to spend half my day walking to and from the fridge :) Be a bit kinder to yourself, you deserve it xx

Thank you Hun hubby has just run me a bubble bath so I'm going to have a nice soak now see if I feel better xxx

Well said Namaste... It's still really early days for us Shell & a whole new routine... Enjoy your bubbles hun...

Well I'm off to bed soon and thanks to all you amazing people on here I have once again made 100% and I'm now in ketosis which I didn't know! Thank you guys for supporting me during my wobble earlier!

You most def will :)

You've done really brilliantly to avoid the ham! And don't worry about moaning on here. We all have out issues with food or we wouldn't be on here in the first place!

The ham craving has gone! I'm now craving boiled eggs! But I've come to bed so I can resist better lol have just realised I spend more time on here than Facebook these days lol

Fantastic, sleep well and see you tomorrow x

Ok start of day 4 been 100% so far and I've 'ahem' been so feeling a little better! Also was very naughty and peaked at scales only to find -5.5 since Monday! So I've decided I'm going to list the main reasons I want to lose weight see if it gives me motivation!
1) the biggest and main reason is my husband weighs less than me!
2) I'm sick of being the 'fat friend'
3) when I married my husband in 2001 I was 9st 3lb over 9 years I doubled my weight! I WILL be the same woman he married again!
4) I want to enjoy days out with my children instead of hiding I want to run around the beach with them instead of worrying that greenpeace will mistake me for a whale and try to throw water on me!
5) my father told me last night that diets like this don't work and he bet me £100 that I will still be the same weight in a month! If I win the money he owes me will pay for next months pack lol!

Back