shells exante diet bye bye weight!!

You should start a diary Laura Hun mine has been great for ranting and venting when I've been stressed!

Hi everyone Today is day 2 for me I have been really inspired by you all on this forum so joined up too No headaches yet but did feel odd yesterday ...a bit shaky I guess that is my body complaining about no food as it is used to a lot !!

I am looking forward to posting good weight losses from next week I hope I can do as well as all of you :)

Hi Laura....... definitely start a diary, as Shell says, tis great for both ranting and celebrating.... also people know where to find you to follow your progress and offer support when you need it;)

Morning Shell......... hope you're working up a sweat with Jillian:) Will pop back later for all the details x

Oh, and Chell, how you doing?? x

Hey Namaste, all good here thank you... Just ridiculously busy at work... Will try & have some forum time later!!!

Hope ya ok chick...

Hey Namaste, all good here thank you... Just ridiculously busy at work... Will try & have some forum time later!!!

Hope ya ok chick...

All good too......... hungry today but dealing with it. Must have been the visit to Costa's and drooling over their delicious array of carbohydrates :)

I know you're probably preparing for the return of you lovely boy so just popping by to say hello and I hope you have a lovely time! That boy's gonna get smothered with love :)

Had a "blip" tonight! I feel really guilty but I'm paying for it with my bad stomach! Not gonna let it get to me tho was one of them things so just gonna jump straight back on the wagon and blame tonight on stress worry and being due on! And yes Namaste he has been properly smothered lol

Had a "blip" tonight! I feel really guilty but I'm paying for it with my bad stomach!

Remember that feeling if you feel yourself tempted again ;)

Just a small blip - the important thing is that you get straight back on

xxx

i will def be back on the straight and narrow as of today! i think what made it worse was i had my usual "period" gain and it totally upset me my own stupid fault but it WONT happen again i have no idea where the dreaded time of the month is however as its now a week late i have all the symptoms but nothing else! and no im not in the club as i took hubby and had him doctored 2 years ago lol

Morning Shell....... glad to see you back and determined :D and I'm sure you had a lovely time yesterday so it was worth it! Can't help about the totm thing but your body has had a bit of a shock being denied its usual so maybe it just needs time to adjust?? Makes sense to me...... Anyway, onward and downward....... let us know how you get on today and of course if you need a kick up the butt or a bit of support to get you through you know where to come xx

shellreed2011 said:
You should start a diary Laura Hun mine has been great for ranting and venting when I've been stressed!

Hi Shell thanks for the tip Now I have worked out the site I have started my diary 4 days in and I am doing ok Good to see that you are doing well it has inspired me Keep it up x

namaste said:
Hi Laura....... definitely start a diary, as Shell says, tis great for both ranting and celebrating.... also people know where to find you to follow your progress and offer support when you need it;)

Morning Shell......... hope you're working up a sweat with Jillian:) Will pop back later for all the details x

Thanks Namaste My diary is now up and I will keep it updated I hope it will be positive but I will post it all regardless No doubt the lows will come and not necessarily on the scales ;-) and that's when we all need support Thanks again

Shell, hope you're ok and back on track........... x

Yeh I'm back on track namaste have decided not to weigh this week due to my "blip" on Friday and my totm xx

I think I'm also going to start a new diary as of today so I can start it fresh from week 3! Put my blip and the first few days firmly behind me!

Back