Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

ahh thats a nice gift.. mmmmmmm Thai food, yum yum yum - I want details, so I can imagine I got to eat it too haha.

Hi, I just got in. Happy Birthday! I live Thai food. Enjoy then reset the next day. How's the cross trainer? I just love those. So much more fun than other machines. Have a good week.

Thanks Angel! 23 on the 22nd!

Yes, I'm very much about planned breaks. It's the unplanned ones that catch us off guard because of our weak moments.

It's good! But I'm very unfit so had to do 2 10 minute sets rather than the whole 20 minutes in one go. I got it second hand for £30 so pleased I decided to go for it. I think I struggled a lot last year with trying to go to the gym. I'm just not ready for the whole exercising in public per se yet.

I used to love them as I've always been too big to run. I got shin splints when I tried. I'd put my iPod on and zone out.
I'm sure it will really help. Have a great week!

Music did help Angel, managed to do a longer stint today. :)

And my birthday is this Wednesday coming Manda. Did you enjoy your day yesterday? :)

Day 19/100

Still trawling along. Going good. Have had my first shake now and am on my second black coffee of the day. It's nice having something hot - I don't like the shakes hot really.

Enjoying my cross trainer - I know I've only had it two days but it has felt good to do some sensible exercise or at least defined exercise!

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday now. Though, have been looking at going somewhere else instead besides the Thai place. I will decide on Monday so I can cancel reservation if I need to.

I have a bit of another decision to make. My eldest sister has moved into her new place and wants me to visit - I'm going in the half term with the kids to stay over. But she wants me to come down next Saturday on my own because her and my other siblings and probably our dad are planning to go for a meal and they want me to go so they can turn it into a birthday meal for me. So I have decide if I'm going to want to take two days off effectively next week hmm.

I was thinking I could do it and then I don't need to do food week - which is meant to start the Tuesday following next Saturday? I don't get to see them often and I'd really like to.

We're all pretty close (a photo of us together)

image-1102919764.jpg

Something to mull over. Planned time off is always much better than last minute binges.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday! :)

Attractive bunch you are!!

I would have a protein and veg meal and stick to plan. Just my opinion. That way you get to stay on plan and have the outing.

I was just researching the place I'm going for a meal in 2 weeks.. Not many ketosis friendly meals, but decided I could just go for chicken Ceasar salad and ask for the dressing on the side and not touch it.

That is a good point Lara!

I will do my best not to go crazy but I also want to enjoy myself so I probably won't think about it too much. For me, as long as I get back on plan the next day it's fine.

I

That's what I'm thinking bob. Better to enjoy these occasional meals out rather than let it build up into a binge. Plus that way, that's everything out the way as far as I know til Christmas.

There may be a retirement do for my boss on the 29th but I can manage without eating. Definitely will go though, she has been an amazing boss for the past two years and will miss her dearly.

Just finished my 20 minutes exercise on cross trainer - look ridiculous in my exercise gear, it's all very spandexy. Can feel all my muscles tingling and I don't know why but I was going at full blast for a solid 12 minutes. Crazy. But I was adamant it will burn 100 calories and I managed that target and a distance of 6.5km.

Not bad, can't wait til my fitness has improved! One shake to go and that's another day done. :)

Hi Sheridan, how are you this morning? Muscles still tingling? Have a super day.

I'm not too bad thanks!

Muscle aren't too bad, not tingling! Just want to get to Wednesday now. So excited to have some real food. Sensibly of course!

How are you?

I'm great thanks, getting the house organised while I can. I've had stomach cramps though and hubby is trying to get me to eat steak and eggs. I'm sticking to plan though. Have a great week. X

Well done for sticking to your guns Angel, I'm sure your hubby is just trying to help but they forget how easily we can fall off plan! Keep going strong. You are doing amazing. :)

End of day 20.

Feeling alright. Weekends aren't fun, it's the stress of having the kids around for 48 hours straight. What with Monday to Friday, eldest at school 9-3:30 and youngest gone 8-6 everyday, don't see them much during the week around lectures so bit full on at weekends keeping them entertained.

Anywho another successful day full of black coffees, water and shakes. I decided to just do 15 minutes on the cross trainer as I could feel my legs aching quite a bit today, don't want to injure myself and have to stop all together.

Just tomorrow and then week 3 weigh in.

Hope everyone has had a nice Sunday.

I'm on day 17 (you inspired me to work it out) I'm the opposite of you, I find the weekends easier. During the week I'm alone all day with the kids, stuck with no car. At the weekends my OH is home, he helps out (as much as any man helps lol) and I'm so busy getting the messages in and doing all the things I can't get on with during the week, it's nice to get up on a Monday and know its a lazy day ahead. Gets a bit boring by Wednesday though ;)

Ah I'm pretty busy during the week, when I have time to myself like now I'm very restrained. It's when the kids are going mental, I get tempted to eat!

Haha well done on your really great losses so far! So jealous :p I get to weigh in tomorrow, hoping for 3lbs again.
Next week probably will be a STS, as meal out Wednesday and on Saturday possibly (both for my birthday) but I still have 9 weeks left to do so I'm not too worried as long as I'm on plan again in between and straight after Saturday.

Hope you are having a good morning. :)

ooh you should definitely have your birthday off, won't hurt if you get right back on it. I have had amazing losses, but I had more weight to lose, my current weight was your start weight lol. You're in the 13st now, I'm jealous of that :) xx

Fingers crossed for 3 or more off.. I eagerly await x

Back