Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

I like the chocolate ones, it's the red berry ones I have to force myself to eat, I just eat it as quick as I can to get it over with x

I don't like anything except shakes and porridge! And the pancakes are acceptable lol!

Well done Sheridan! That's a great loss. I loved the eggs! Haha! But you're right about the bars, bloody stinkin! I ordered the lemon one to try, but I won't hold out much hope. Loved the pancakes. White choc and raspberry shake was kinda yuck too. Choc balls are yum. Really pleased for your loss. We have got this :D xx

Currently stood in the rain waiting for a taxi feeling very hungry. Ugh. Be home soon to my packs. Zzzz.

Day 9/100?

Been good this morning. Worked an event at a primary school with Year 5s, they were all so lovely and gave me hugs when we left.
Had a chocolate shake for breakfast and just had blueberry pancakes. They were nice but again more of an option if I really decide I need something different.

I had a very small dash of semi skimmed milk in a cup of tea at the school. I genuinely can't drink black tea. And they insisted on making one for us in the staff room.

So hopefully it doesn't make any difference.

At home relaxing now before kids come home. Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday.

It's two weeks til my birthday!

We have so much in common lol it's my birthday on the 16th too. How are you planning for it? It's my add a meal week so I think I'll go out and have steak and veggies so I feel like I'm having a treat. What are you doing? The little bit of milk should be fine. Can't see it kicking you out of ketosis. Hope you're having a good Wednesday too :D

I have been having a cup of tea for lunch at work! It's semi skimmed milk but if I don't have that I will end up having nothing at all so I will look even weirder sitting in the pub with not even tea!! I also still drink tea at home but with skim or soya milk and it doesn't seem to affect losses or ketosis. X

I'm not planning on taking any time off plan for my birthday, it's my husband's birthday on 1st November so if we do actually get a chance to go do something, it'll be non food related.
It's not really worth it at this point and it's not a big deal to me or my husband :)

I didn't think the milk would make too much difference. It's just whilst I'm happy to tell people I'm dieting, I don't feel I want to tell people outside my family that I am doing a TFR diet since I can't be bothered with the skeptics. It works for me and I am following the rules whilst doing it - if I got really ill doing it I would stop.

I wish I could fast forward a few weeks, would be nice to be half way through by now lol

:p

I'm not planning on taking any time off plan for my birthday, it's my husband's birthday on 1st November so if we do actually get a chance to go do something, it'll be non food related. It's not really worth it at this point and it's not a big deal to me or my husband :) I didn't think the milk would make too much difference. It's just whilst I'm happy to tell people I'm dieting, I don't feel I want to tell people outside my family that I am doing a TFR diet since I can't be bothered with the skeptics. It works for me and I am following the rules whilst doing it - if I got really ill doing it I would stop. I wish I could fast forward a few weeks, would be nice to be half way through by now lol :p

I wanna fast forward tooooooo

Day 10/100

The end of today will see me having completed 10% of my challenge. I think that it is a good way to think of this. 25 days will be 25%, 50 days 50 % and so forth.

I feel okay this morning. I don't know feel a bit down. I know it's normal to go up and down on this but will take deep breaths and not decide to give up.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. :)

10% is a fab achievement and you should be very proud of yourself. It's true we do get down days but the trick is to realise that it will just be a day and know that by the end of the day you'll be feeling a lot more positive if you've battled through it than you would if you gave in to it.

Stay strong honey, you're doing fab! Xx

Had my lovely three hour lecture about cybercrime. Came out with a headache joys.

Met hubby in town to go and get a filing cabinet. Have come home to see he didn't tidy up this morning after dropping kids off. The only reason I mention this is because he had a meeting today with a charity that helps support any benefit applications you make in relation to your autistic child. (Our son Aidy was diagnosed a few months ago)

So I was annoyed because I asked him to do it, these are strangers in your home and I know they aren't particularly interested but to me, I think it doesn't give the right impression. All he had to do was pick a few things the kids dropped on the floor, straighten up the living room and vacuum the carpet quick. But he didn't and then he got all sarcastic when I asked him why he didn't do it.

Has made me really fed up with today all together. Such a shame because had such a positive in town where I reasoned myself away from getting a hotdog as he wanted one. I said one day off may make me feel better if i just do the one day and I realised it wouldn't really and resisted.

But hey every positive ends with a negative I'm finding. Someone wake me on day 50?

You're doing great. Try to realise that no matter what happens in your day, food will only make you feel worse. You can do this, I think you're doing really really well. I'm with you on the tidying up thing. I have a social worker and a CPN and I hate when they call out and the house isn't tidy. Men are annoying but they rarely see things like us, they're so laid back about everything lol. Good going with the hot dog!

Thanks Manda just been a frustrating day.

I'm not feeling too bad now, just feel that time is doing a good old stand still lol just want to skip ahead to like week 5 and see the 12s. That would be great.

Just been on edge as we recently had children's services involved with us, case is now closed but all because my neighbour is a complete b. called them out of spite on us and it's not a nice experience. They saw straight away there was nothing to her calling but still shook me.

Hope you've been well :)

Don't worry I had that once because I have mental health issues but same as you they saw no problem at all. I have a social worker. Social services are only threatening to the people who need them to be threatening. What an absolute b*****d to do that to you though. That's unforgivable. Yes we are gonna see these twelves soon. I can't wait omg. It's been so long since I've been in them. I hope I see the 13s this week. So hopefully then the 12s are just a month or so away. See when you think about it, we lose a stone a month on this. That's loads! By Christmas we could be getting into some size 12s. I sat thinking about how close that actually is. It's crazy and it spares me on. We really can do this!

Don't worry I had that once because I have mental health issues but same as you they saw no problem at all. I have a social worker. Social services are only threatening to the people who need them to be threatening. What an absolute b*****d to do that to you though. That's unforgivable. Yes we are gonna see these twelves soon. I can't wait omg. It's been so long since I've been in them. I hope I see the 13s this week. So hopefully then the 12s are just a month or so away. See when you think about it, we lose a stone a month on this. That's loads! By Christmas we could be getting into some size 12s. I sat thinking about how close that actually is. It's crazy and it spares me on. We really can do this!

Thanks Amanda, I had help from social services in the past too. I always try to be positive about things, I know they are just doing their job and if I know nothing is wrong then nothing to worry about.
Our neighbour is horrible. Her own life is crazy - cheating partner, unruly children and what not and she puts a lot of that off on us. Always calling our landlord and complaining and stuff. We know it's just for attention but still stressful.

It is crazy to think of how much we could lose by Christmas time. To be fitting into a nice outfit without feeling so self conscious would be amazing. I really hope for good losses for both of us, I think we have the dedication to do it and reach goal.

Here's a deal, when we reach our goal weights we must promise to post photos :D

Yes post photos!!! You're doing great - dealing with life rather than using food to mask it. It's good you record how much you want this time to pass so that when you are at goal you'll be reminded of just how hard it really is to lose the weight. It's eAsy to forget !! X

Day 12/100

Good start. Sent daughter off with hubby to her friends birthday party. She was very excited, and is having fun there I'm told. Son is watching cartoons and I just had my first pack of the day.

I decided to try the raspberry porridge, I think it was quite tasty, not something I would have often but a nice change once in awhile it could be.

My main aim today is to drink more water and limit myself to one can of coke zero a day. I normally drink a maximum of two and it doesn't affect me but I think I'm better off sticking to one.

So plan today is to get lots of work done, I need to do a blog entry and then start an essay. And then trawl through legalisation about sexual offences for my final year project. Fun fun fun.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturdays now.

Yes definitely we will post pics! I've been taking some. Even the difference from three weeks ago when I had my son is pretty big. Ugh I feel so sorry for you I hate bad neighbours!!

Trying to keep motivated by buying a size 14 dress to wear for Christmas, from what people have told me, if I can make it to the mid 12s i should fit nicely into a 14. :)

But it's so hard to choose! I don't know what style or colour. Such hard work haha.

Back