Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Day 49/100

& week 7 weigh in... I have lost 3lbs! Very pleased with that! 3.1lbs til my 2 stone lost mark and only 10.3lb left to go until I reach my first goal! Hurray!

But only 7.3 until I reach my obese to overweight goal! Exciting times - bring on the next few weeks! :)

Huge congratulations you so deserve it. 3lbs is a smashing loss. Roll on goal! X

Still going strong Sheridan, well done x

Huge congratulations you so deserve it. 3lbs is a smashing loss. Roll on goal! X

Thanks Angel! Hoping I can keep up the losses in the next 5 weeks. :)

Still going strong Sheridan, well done x

Thanks Susie! It's hard but I don't want to be coming back with my tail between my legs after Christmas! :)

Day 50/100

Can't believe it! I'm halfway through my challenge!
Today I am planning to start the 30 day squat challenge again and also looking into the 30 day arm challenge, I hate my arms, they are so flabby, I could probably jump off a roof and flap them to fly.

Ah well, it's never going to be perfect but I can certainly be better. I can't believe I'm so close to 2st loss, and almost a size 14 - I still have a number of size 14 items that don't fit but have been wearing size 14 jeans these last 2 weeks. But I want to be a general size 14 before I cross it off. :)

Feeling so positive - granted there is Christmas gain to be aware of but basically to reach my goal of 3st loss for the challenge, I only have 1st 2lbs to lose and 50 more days to do it. How awesome is that?!

I'm really hoping I can hit my target 11st 12lb before Christmas. I would be so happy.

Have a good day everyone! :D

I love the imagery of the arms flapping. I'm right there with you! it's great you're feeling so positive. You'll definitely get to goal with a massive smile by Christmas. You're infectious :)

Day 49/100 & week 7 weigh in... I have lost 3lbs! Very pleased with that! 3.1lbs til my 2 stone lost mark and only 10.3lb left to go until I reach my first goal! Hurray! But only 7.3 until I reach my obese to overweight goal! Exciting times - bring on the next few weeks! :)

Well done x

You will definitely reach that target. You are doing so well; well done on your great loss! I would love to reach 12st12lbs by Christmas, which means I have 11lbs to lose. It doesn't seem like much, but I have quite a few events. I will just have to get back straight on it!

Hi Sheridan, how're you today?

Hi Sheridan, how're you today?

I'm very well Angel! Just tired, was doing interviews all morning at uni and hopefully all the girls I interviewed get offered a job - they were a lovely bunch.

My dad is coming to stay over the weekend from tomorrow - yay! I hardly get to see him and it took a lot of nagging to get him to come visit so happy.

He knows I'm on diet and everything so I don't need to come off plan or anything which is good because I wouldn't anyways haha. I really feel I can do a clean sweep to the 23rd.

:)

Super positivity emanating from you it's positively infectious and just what I need. Have a super time with your dad. I think he will notice a difference in you. Your profile pic is lovely, you're so pretty! I have full confidence in you to sweep through to the 23rd, you do mean December don't you? Or have you something on next week?

Super positivity emanating from you it's positively infectious and just what I need. Have a super time with your dad. I think he will notice a difference in you. Your profile pic is lovely, you're so pretty! I have full confidence in you to sweep through to the 23rd, you do mean December don't you? Or have you something on next week?

Thank you! I took lots today because I felt my face looks a lot slimmer now and I wanted to capture that (see below :p). And yes December but I meant 24th! Doh! I'm only taking Christmas Day and Boxing Day off and possibly one other day for my best friend's birthday. :)

image-2351120747.jpg

We are hosting Christmas this year so I will be having meat and veg! You really do look pretty in your profile pick. Look at that jawline! Not a double chin in sight. I hope today is going well?

We are hosting Christmas this year so I will be having meat and veg! You really do look pretty in your profile pick. Look at that jawline! Not a double chin in sight. I hope today is going well?

Thanks Angel!
That's the first thing I noticed shrinking and I'm noticing my collar bone a lot more.

I'm going to be sensible on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. But not on diet at all. We are going to the in laws for Christmas so I don't have to cook haha.

Today's okay, came home from lecture and popped into town for some boots with hubby. Was so tempted to go into Costa but decided against it.
I'm a serial daily weigher and my weight has gone up by a lb or two today which is strange so will be good whilst my dads here because I won't weigh at all now until Tuesday (I normally weigh in underwear downstairs before kids are awake in the morning as the flattest place is our hallway so won't be doing that while my dad is here!)

Hope you are having a good day. :)

Another takeaway is entering the household for my dad and the hubby.

I want to join in sooooo badly. Argh!

You weigh in the hallway? Wow, that would be a surprise for your dad :)

did you get any boots? Go have a bath or something to get you away from the takeaway. Straight through to the 23rd remember! You can do it. You are so close to your first goal.

You weigh in the hallway? Wow, that would be a surprise for your dad :) did you get any boots? Go have a bath or something to get you away from the takeaway. Straight through to the 23rd remember! You can do it. You are so close to your first goal.

Yes, it's a solid floor with no carpet so is the most accurate, we live on a hill incline so hard to find an accurate spot! Haha yes, I think he wouldn't be impressed.

I got some ankle boots, nothing special just needed some for wet weather. And hubby bought me some new trainers as mine are getting a bit worn. :)

I didn't cave! I knew I'd regret it, just had to stretch to an extra can of coke zero tonight though ;)

Will be interesting to see what I weigh on Tuesday, I really want a 3.1lb loss - would mean I hit my 2st loss. :)

:party0011: yeay good girl for not caving, proud of you! :party0011: Tuesday WI your 3.1 loss is totally doable if you stay 100% and drink lots. I envy you being able to drink coke zero. I'm one of the unfortunate ones it takes out of ketosis and makes me really hungry :( I guess some are more sensitive than others. I never used to like sparkling water but it's nice in the evening now. Have a great week!

:party0011: yeay good girl for not caving, proud of you! :party0011: Tuesday WI your 3.1 loss is totally doable if you stay 100% and drink lots. I envy you being able to drink coke zero. I'm one of the unfortunate ones it takes out of ketosis and makes me really hungry :( I guess some are more sensitive than others. I never used to like sparkling water but it's nice in the evening now. Have a great week!

That's a real shame! Coke Zero and black coffee are my saving grace!

I hope you are having a good evening yourself. :)

Back