Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Aw look at you very well done x

Good morning Sheridan. How is your cheeky self this morning? (I hope you're aiming for 3lb again, Im sure you'll get there) :)

Good morning Sheridan. How is your cheeky self this morning? (I hope you're aiming for 3lb again, Im sure you'll get there) :)

I am good thank you Angel! Hope you are well also!

I am aiming for a 3lb loss though 2lbs would be just as good! :)

Day 59/100

Today has been okay, not much to report. Standard diet day - though I have two packs left to go and not in the mood.

Having a bit of a bad mood day, feeling a bit deflated and wanted to give in earlier to food. But I didn't, so atleast that's positive.

Working tomorrow, wish I hadn't said I would, semester ends in two weeks and I have so much to do before then, literally it's overwhelming.

Oh well, will have to plough through. Must keep reminding myself I only have a few months left. It will end and I will have done it.

And then can go back to being a bit more of a normal parent - hopefully at a healthy weight. :)

Sticking to plan while studying must be particularly difficult Sheridan. If ever I am on a course and writing an essay I have to have kitkats to get me through. Luckily I've no plans to do anymore essays ever lol x

Sticking to plan while studying must be particularly difficult Sheridan. If ever I am on a course and writing an essay I have to have kitkats to get me through. Luckily I've no plans to do anymore essays ever lol x

It is really difficult, I used to snack a lot writing my essays and I think that's why I'm struggling now. Haha

Last edited:
It must be difficult; when I was at Uni I gained a lot of weight because I snacked. I had lots of exams and it was stressful, so turned to food for comfort. It really is hard. You haven't got long to go.

Good morning! Anything fun planned this weekend? I hope you're not working all of it. Which dress do you like the best? Hope all is well. Hang in there, the studying will get done in time, you've been amazingly dedicated so far. X

So after the stress of a long day and constantly being asked if I wanted to eat, I caved when I got home.

I don't feel bad but I know I should have been stronger and resisted the urges.
I am making sure I don't reach my goal at this rate. But oh well, what can I do? Just try to not be so stressed out and stay 100% until Christmas Eve.

I'm just rambling but I want to be a healthy weight so bad - it's just fighting conflicts along the way on top that's making me want to cry. :(

Don't be so hard on yourself! You have lost over 2 stones. This diet is hard, but there is nothing to stop you from reaching your goal. Just get back on track - that is the most important thing. In the past, I have always used one bad day as an excuse to continue eating horribly - don't make my mistake. You have two days until weigh-in and I am sure you will get a great result, if you draw a line under today.

Don't cry - be proud of what you have accomplished! *Hugs*

Don't be so hard on yourself! You have lost over 2 stones. This diet is hard, but there is nothing to stop you from reaching your goal. Just get back on track - that is the most important thing. In the past, I have always used one bad day as an excuse to continue eating horribly - don't make my mistake. You have two days until weigh-in and I am sure you will get a great result, if you draw a line under today. Don't cry - be proud of what you have accomplished! *Hugs*

Thanks Sleek Chick - just feeling a bit sorry for myself, emotions are high at the moment and just want my head on straight. I am back on today, I had a total of 900 calories last night - one pack and a meal but it wasn't a carb friendly meal.

I did weigh this morning and had lost 0.4lbs - but expect it may have a delay in showing. Either way I doubt I'll lose 3lb total this week but there is only 5.4lbs to go so still could do it like you said.

Have a good day. :)

So just to motivate me, I am uploading this before and after photo of my 2 stone loss progress.

My hubby has suggested that there is such a rush before Christmas to lose as much as weight as possible that we can get obsessed and also distraught at not seeing it melt away so quickly.

He has suggested I focus on maintaining - staying on diet of course but that I try not to be so hard on myself about losing these couple lbs I want to. I think he's right. :)

Excuse the mess. :p

image-2163915378.jpg

Thats a fab diff hun u look brill :) u so can do this hun i saw a gain too on the scales literally felt like rippin hair out to mke me lighter :( especially when i had stuck to blumin basics except sum prawns it seems like iv been in the tens on the scales forever bt we cnt give up hun we have three n half weeks til xmas we soooo can do this hun i know we can...i need four more lbs to get to ma two stone goal...n then hs need one n half stone more arghh soo soo close yet so far bt keep at it :) xx

Thats a fab diff hun u look brill :) u so can do this hun i saw a gain too on the scales literally felt like rippin hair out to mke me lighter :( especially when i had stuck to blumin basics except sum prawns it seems like iv been in the tens on the scales forever bt we cnt give up hun we have three n half weeks til xmas we soooo can do this hun i know we can...i need four more lbs to get to ma two stone goal...n then hs need one n half stone more arghh soo soo close yet so far bt keep at it :) xx

You're doing so well! It is so frustrating when the weight slows down or shows a gain but you are staying strong and that's great and motivating. You are so right, we can do it - I know how gutted I'd be at Christmas if I thought I could've shifted a couple more lbs.

All we can do is plough on and do our best and at least that way we know we've done all we can! :)

There is a huge difference. You look great Sheridan! Your husband is wise. We often overlook how far we have come; there is no rush - we can continue after Christmas and will be much lighter than we would have been, had we not done this diet. You have quite a few major goals - the first being your sister's hen do and at the rate you're going, you will definitely reach that target or surpass it! xx

There is a huge difference. You look great Sheridan! Your husband is wise. We often overlook how far we have come; there is no rush - we can continue after Christmas and will be much lighter than we would have been, had we not done this diet. You have quite a few major goals - the first being your sister's hen do and at the rate you're going, you will definitely reach that target or surpass it! xx

Thanks Sleek Chick! He can have his moments, and he is right, Christmas is a time to be enjoyed and if get to hung up on numbers it's no fun. It's a time to be thankful for what we have and I'm already guaranteed to be lighter than this time last Christmas so why worry? Plus in reality I think I have given myself plenty of time to reach my goals - only got 3 stone really left to go!

We can do this! :)

You're doing so well! It is so frustrating when the weight slows down or shows a gain but you are staying strong and that's great and motivating. You are so right, we can do it - I know how gutted I'd be at Christmas if I thought I could've shifted a couple more lbs. All we can do is plough on and do our best and at least that way we know we've done all we can! :)

And xmas is there to b enjoyed i am going to try n enjoy xmas without going crazy at the same time lol...bt if i dint have a off day plan on xmas n new yrs wud have to wait a whole yr for it to come again and also tooo awks questions with so mny ppl abt lol i usually find it better to hibernate tbru the dieting period totally lol n xmas n new yrs u cnt reli do tht lool....cz evrything is closed so u cnt even say u cnt mke it coz u gta b elsewhere ??? so i am going to try nt to over think too mcuh abt the scales n wt nt on those two planned days and then nt gna stand on scales again til a good week bk on plan lol cz wudnt wna see wt damage before restrting plan lol thts the plan nehuu. Ur rite if we try thne we can say least we tried our best !!!! :) xx

Heya hun hows u? Hope ur well and ur quite coz ur busy :) xx

Hello!

I'm okay thanks how are you?
Had a difficult morning at my son's school as met the special needs coordinator and she was awful! I ended up just walking out in tears.

Diet wise I've been fine, going to try and get down some more water and two more packs to have still. I'm doubtful of getting a 2lb loss tomorrow - I am on like 1.7lb so far but it seemed to be at a snails crawl even before I had a small blip on Saturday.

Waiting to see if I see any delayed gain and have gone slightly yesterday and today so never know but at least it's all weight lost which is always good.

:)

Sorry to hear about your son's teacher - she doesn't sound very pleasant. Hope you are okay now.

Well done for getting back on track! You'll be surprised how much you can drop overnight!

Back