Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

Well done on losing so much of your gain so quickly. Restarting seems harder each time but stick with it. The energy boost will hit you soon and you'll be writing that dissertation like there's no tomorrow. The tens are so close you can do it. Have a great week. X

Thanks Angel!

Just in an extremely bad mood today, trying to ride it out and see if maybe it's because TOTM will appear soon, I'm just kinda done with the hardcore dieting I think, I never get a proper energy burst on TS anyways.

I just want to get into the 10s then I don't really care if it takes me a couple of months to get down into the 9s, just need a little less stress from the diet now.

Hope you are feeling well after your surgery :)

I totally understand moving on from TS especially so close to goal. I hope to do SW with 5:2 when I get below 13st.

On the mend thanks. Carb cravings crazy but no sneaky eating.

I totally understand moving on from TS especially so close to goal. I hope to do SW with 5:2 when I get below 13st. On the mend thanks. Carb cravings crazy but no sneaky eating.

It's so true Angel, I'm missing food a lot and it's starting to feel a bit up and down doing TS, don't have any rush really now, I'm quite happy with being in the 10s atleast. I'm going to do calorie counting with 5:2.

I'm glad that you've managed to be so strict, you can really tell your dedicated to not self-sabotaging and getting the weight off. It'll pay dividends in the next few months whilst you recover. :)

Well done that's brilliant news! You'll be in the tens in no time! You've come so so far and done so much hard work. I totally see why you want to switch. You're my inspiration. Thinking about what you've achieved and seeing your pic makes me keep going. I'm really determined. You've totally got this Sheridan xxx

Well done that's brilliant news! You'll be in the tens in no time! You've come so so far and done so much hard work. I totally see why you want to switch. You're my inspiration. Thinking about what you've achieved and seeing your pic makes me keep going. I'm really determined. You've totally got this Sheridan xxx

Thanks Manda, just ready to move on.

I'm glad that my photos have been useful lol you'll be in my position in a few months lol

Day 8/42

Have been really good this restart week, no slip ups and 4ltrs of water every day.

For some reason my diary has been moved to challenges, I assume admin thought it was because of the name of it but it's a diary! Still posting! Lol maybe they'll move it back?

Hoping for a more relaxed day, I really struggle at weekends with the kids because they drive me nuts. But daughter has a party that hubby will take her to and my son will be too busy on his tablet and xbox. So hopefully peace and get some work done.

I'm ticking over slowly weight wise, another 0.4lbs overnight meaning I only have 1.1lbs left of my gain. Wish it would hurry up and go back I know it will eventually. I need to stay focused.

4 weeks 100% on total solution and then re-evaluate. Simple.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Well done; that gain will be off soon. I cannot get my head around the fact that it can go on so easily, but takes longer to come off. I know how you feel regarding the diet. It really is difficult the longer you're on it; I think it will be a good idea to try 5:2 when it comes to losing the last bit. It will help to prepare you for maintenance x

Ha ha, welcome back to the diary section Sheridan, someone's listened to you :).

Glad you've had another loss.

You know I don't know how I would have managed without my husband taking care of the kids when I did my dissertation. I think you are doing marvelously considering how much you have on your plate (not literally lol but you know what I mean :D) x

Last edited:
Ha ha, welcome back to the diary section Sheridan, someone's listened to you :). Glad you've had another loss. You know I don't no how I would have managed without my husband taking care of the kids when I did my dissertation. I think you are doing marvelously considering how much you have on your plate (not literally lol but you know what I mean :D) x

Was surprised when it had moved this morning lol glad it's in the right place now.

Better to lose a little than gain a bit isn't it?
Hubby is really good, he always takes the kids out or gives me a break, I'm trying to be productive as he's taken them to MILs.

I'm just referencing and making notes, so slow when I have 50 to do. But will get there!

So today I decided to replace one of my packs with a 2 egg, cheese and ham omelette and it was delicious.

Only 216kcals so I'm happy and it's satisfied my craving and my low morale.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

End of day 8.

Haven't been 100% TS but have only had 615kcals today.

I have had 2 shakes, a ham and cheese omelette, 3.5ltrs of water and a black coffee.

Was nice to have a hot drink and a hot meal.
Was so close to binging, glad that I made a sensible decision.

Hope everyone has a lovely week. :)

Day 9/42

Had a screaming 3 year old most of the night, who was coughing her guts up and ended up in our bed - hasn't slept in our bed for well over a year but she went to nursery happy enough so hopefully she doesn't get sent home.

My change of menu last night didn't have an adverse effect as I was down 0.7lbs this morning.
I think it helped that I had a little less water too, I think 3ltrs is enough for me, always forcing the last litre anyways.

I've only got 0.4lbs of my gain left this week so hopefully that is gone by Thursday, and then I can get back to wiggling down to the 10s.

Have a great day everyone! :)

Ooh 10s sound so good!! . Good luck this week Sheridan x

Ooh 10s sound so good!! . Good luck this week Sheridan x

Thanks Susie! Just wanting to get as close to 11st as I can. :)

Coming to the end of day 9.

Have lowered my target water amount to 3ltrs which is almost done for the day.

Bought chocolate flavoured and salted caramel flavoured teas to try.

The chocolate tea was very bland in my opinion so probably won't have it often. The salted caramel was weird but nice, I had to have some sweeteners but I normally drink very sweet tea so made sense I wanted more sweetness.

Have had one salted caramel tea, one black coffee, my water and 2 packs so far.

Feeling pretty good, getting killer backache and headaches though, as odd as it sounds I hope it's just TOTM as unexplained pain is the most frustrating.

Have ordered some body wraps to use on my belly but typically they attempted to deliver whilst I was out this morning, so will pick them up from the post office tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good evening. :)

Well done getting the weight back down so quick and almost into the 10's. The finish line is very close x

Well done getting the weight back down so quick and almost into the 10's. The finish line is very close x

Thanks GEG!
Is annoying when the weight shoots up after a few days off but can't ignore life for the sake of a diet.

The 10s are an exciting place I'll be happy to be for a bit longer than I have done in the other stone whilst I work down to the 9s, though have to reach 10st 1lb to be classed as healthy BMI.

Day 10/42

Pleased today as I weighed this morning, and I am down 1.1lbs which means I've lost all my London gain now and an additional 0.7lbs whoop!

My total loss for this week so far is 2.2lbs and don't weigh still Saturday. To lose another pound would be brilliant but I'm content with the 2.2lbs.

Only 2lbs to go until the 10s!

I can do this!

Have a great day everyone!

Wow, good loss so far this week Sheridan. You never know you may make it to the 10's by Sunday. If not will definitely be there by the following week x

Wow, good loss so far this week Sheridan. You never know you may make it to the 10's by Sunday. If not will definitely be there by the following week x

Thanks Susie, I'm glad to be seeing it go down at a good pace, would be great to be 10st 12lbs by next Wednesday! :)

Back