Sheridan's 100 day challenge!

So week 2 restart weigh in and I've lost 3.9lbs!

Meaning, only just, that I am in the 10s!

I can't believe, I'm so ecstatic! It's giving me the motivation to push on and get lower (and safer) into the 10s!

:D :D :D

Amazing - well done! You deserve it. Wish I had your willpower! x

I wouldn't have survived without my planned days off! We will all get there in the end - don't give up, the slimmer you is waiting in 2015 :)

Marvellous Sheridan. Well deserved x

Really struggling at my dads.

It's so cold here and I'm struggling to drink cold water and cold shakes. I might have a coffee soon to try and warm up but coffee can impact my weight loss I have found sadly, so I want to try and limit to just one a day if I do have one.

The only thing getting me through is that I don't want to bounce out of the 10s, but it's literally only by a thread, just can't wait for the end of February and hopefully then would have reached my 4 stone loss.

Hope everyone else is doing good today.

Have you tried the shakes warm ? I like them with boiled water but I let it cool for ten mins before making.
Huge congratulations on reaching the tens !!!! A smidge is s smidge, you're still ten something !!!
:party0011: :talk017::talk017::party0011:

Have you tried the shakes warm ? I like them with boiled water but I let it cool for ten mins before making. Huge congratulations on reaching the tens !!!! A smidge is s smidge, you're still ten something !!! :party0011: :talk017::talk017::party0011:

I have and I don't enjoy them that way sadly. I know, I'm very pleased but just feeling frustrated regardless today. :(

"Out of sorts" is the phrase my hubby and I use to warn the other that we are in a mood (and often don't know why). It must be doubly frustrating to be so close to goal but not there yet. I always find the first half of a new stone seems to feel like the hardest work. You'll get there. Sending you happy strength vibes :vibes:

"Out of sorts" is the phrase my hubby and I use to warn the other that we are in a mood (and often don't know why). It must be doubly frustrating to be so close to goal but not there yet. I always find the first half of a new stone seems to feel like the hardest work. You'll get there. Sending you happy strength vibes :vibes:

Thanks Angel, I appreciate that. Unfortunately I caved tonight, but back on plan tomorrow. I'm not going to beat myself up, it's out of my system now, I think my head is just thinking too far ahead - I'm stopping TS when I reach 10st 5lb so I think it's just hard like you said being so close but so far.

Good afternoon. How're you feeling today? Xx

Hope today is going to plan Sheridan x

Ended up taking today off plan as well, to enjoy meal out with family and a slice of birthday cake.

Oh dear but will get over it and get back on track once I'm back home tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Day 16/42

A gain of 3.7lbs for my eating at the weekend; which seems like a lot in my opinion but oh well, back on plan today.

Must push til the end of the month, and get comfortably into the 10s.

Not updating my stats until Saturday, so will hopefully be back to where I was Saturday just gone. Will start my February challenge from the weigh I am this morning, so that its accounted for.

I hope I get back into ketosis quickly, feeling a bit choked up today.

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Your gain isn't fat as you know. Most of it is glycogen. You had a lovely weekend which is what matters. Back to the grindstone now! x

It is disappointing when the gain happens so quickly but you can get it off Sheridan. A week TS will make a whole lot of difference.
I should imagining that being this close to target is extremely tough to stay as focused but you can do it.

Have a good week & maybe putting the scales away for a bit will help do you think ?

Thanks serial slimmer and Susie.

Unfortunately it's not the scales making it difficult right now, having a lot of issues with my son and school which are very hard to cope with that mentally I'm struggling.

I've always had issues with depression and the situation is making it worse, I don't want to contribute to my anxiety by emotional eating but the diet is taking it's toll on me.

I'll just have to try my best for now and hope it sees me hit where I want to be before I move to non total solution dieting.

Hope you both are having a good day.

Feeling a bit better now, have managed to cope today.

I've had 2ltrs of water so far and a pack. So another litre and 2 packs to go - hoping I can claw back some of my positivity and push on. It's not forever, and I don't want to regret not making it to where I want to be when I know I can get there.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far - and remember keep going! :)

Have they reinstated the plan you had in place at the school Sheridan? I hope some of the stresses ease soon. Keep going as best you can and I look forward to celebrating you reaching goal. Be kind to yourself too. Theres so many things going on in your life make sure you don't lose yourself. Sending you hugs and congrats for staying to plan today.
:bighug:

I've said this before but you really are an inspiration the way you can get back on track after you feel you've slipped. You have come for far with a short way to go. I am completely rooting for you. Go Sheridan!! :)

Back