Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Ah okay! That's helpful thank you!

Need to find something to do; we were looking where we could go and have an intimate dinner before hotel and the hotel we're staying in has a lovely brasserie and looking at it's sample menu was a bad idea!

:L

Good for you on starting with the exercises Sheridan. I love Zumba, hits the spot that other routines don't & its fun.

I aim for 4L a day but don't have shakes in liquid form x

Having a bit of a weird emotional moment.

I'm really missing food, not because I'm hungry but because I realised it forms a big part of my routine. It's weird to think that it is but at the same if I can learn to do it in a sensible way then it's okay.

Sometimes it's omg it's only 26 days til my wedding and then it's 26 long days left on TS with the same tastes.
I just feel a bit lost without having to plan meals, everything is in small portions not a proper family meal right now. I didn't realise how much I ate. My h2b is a stick, his weight has only fluctuated half a stone throughout the entire 7 years together; he just can't put weight on really and even though I know it bothers him, I am kinda jealous.
I used to be like that and I feel like a mug for taking advantage of it, but at the same time i have to accept that two pregnancies was bound to change me in some way!

Ugh I don't really know what I'm saying. Just trying to get these feelings out in words rather than through food. :(

It is a very emotional journey Sheridan. We put so much emphasis on food & eating that its difficult when its taken away from us. The main thing is that you are able to put your feelings & frustrations on here & acknowledge how you ended up putting on weight. Those 26 days will fly by with the odd difficult one popping up now & then. Try & think of how you can still enjoy food once you reach target but what you plan to do differently when you are on maintenance. x

The good thing about those moments is that they don't last - they go as quick as they arrive, hope you're feeling better now xx

Thanks guys.

I'm feeling better now, told my h2b how I was feeling and putting it on here helped. I managed to make dinner for him and the kids and have my shake. Still 100%, got my last shake to have and then day 9 over.

I really appreciate the support on here :)

You guys are lovely.

Sorry that you had a difficult day today but glad you're over it now. I've had a difficult time today too. :sigh:

Sorry that you had a difficult day today but glad you're over it now. I've had a difficult time today too. :sigh:

I'm sorry to hear that TC but the important thing is that we pick ourselves back up and persevere. The battle's not lost until we stop fighting :)

Here's to a positive tomorrow!

End of day 9.

Bit of an emotional wobble but overcame it.

Another 100% day and started my 30 day squat challenge. Looking forward to the start of a new week, have to start planning my dissertation (final year project at uni) and still double checking things for the wedding obviously. So at least that will keep me busy on top of the kids. Will be at home alone a few times next week so will need to make sure my mind doesn't wander to food ha.

Goodnight everyone :)

Well done Sheridan, you're achievement to date is fabulous.

'Your' achievement. :eek:

You are doing fab!
hows the legs after all those squats?!?!?
Soon be Monday and weekend which I think is harder will be gone with you doing great!

Thank you Moonlight and Striver!

How are you two doing? :)

My legs are aching after all those squats but 55 to do today! By the end it has you upto 250 squats in a day!
I find weekends hardest too since sometimes you are just relaxing and want some nice nibbles!

Thank you Moonlight and Striver! How are you two doing? :) My legs are aching after all those squats but 55 to do today! By the end it has you upto 250 squats in a day! I find weekends hardest too since sometimes you are just relaxing and want some nice nibbles!

You've inspired me to do the squat challenge. I'll start today :) x

It's hard work! Well done for starting! Wish you luck! :) just did day 2 and I'm out of breath! Haha.

Last edited:
Squat challenge sounds good!
I'm doing 30 day shred which is quite good too.

catch up later
:)

I have the DVD for 30 Day Shred but don't know if my fitness is up to it yet, may have a go next week and see if I can keep up on it! Ha.

So Day 10 so far going okay, had my first shake, did my squats and more wedding stuff. Hopefully it goes by fast as grumpy naughty kids today arent fun!

Well done Sheridan, you're doing great xx

Love your new profile pic. Gorgeous. ;)

Back