Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Start of Day 13! 12 days 100% TS & WI on Friday for second time!

Not feeling too bad, sticking with having my packs at more reasonable times, to help myself learn better habits.

Trying to drink more water more frequently so that hopefully helps.
Day 5 of squat challenge and 70 to do today, my legs aren't aching anymore but I'm sure they will again soon!

It's lovely weather! Hope everyone has a fantastic day. :)

Last edited:
Getting worried now as being TS is proper messing up my periods. Sorry for TMI, but I keep having a lot of pain suddenly and start bleeding but then it stops.
It's not comfortable and I have contraception that is meant to minimise/stop my periods anyways so this isn't welcome.
Hm, I really hope it doesn't last the remaining three weeks because it may be something that causes me to give up in Exante :(

Nonetheless day 5 70 squats done.

Last edited:
I hope the totm settles down for you, mine have varied month to month with it - it is a pain :rolleyes: xx

Thanks Katie, me too. :(

It's not even any sort of cycle, I haven't had one in months thank god due to my contraception and now this. It's not nice, hope I can get pass it.

I rarely get any now so cant advise you on that but hope it stops mucking you about soon.

You will make a beautiful bride Sheridan so it will all be worth it by June xx

Thank you Susie! Very kind of you :)

I'm just looking forward to getting to have the big day. :)

Coming to end of Day 13!

And another day 100% TS! Starting to sound repetitive but it is a positive and I should keep acknowledging it to keep me going. :)

Today hasn't been bad food wise, I haven't been tempted to eat anything and slowed down a bit with my shakes so it's not so rushed.

Besides random period pains, I have been okay and managed to do my 70 squats for today. 22 days to go til wedding! I'm excited for weigh in on Friday! Ideally I'd love to have reached the 1st mark but hopefully I'll see a loss of around 2-3lbs :)

I know that it will be a bit slow from now on but as long as I keep losing something and not gaining it is all going in the right direction.

Having a bit of a rush trying to sort things now but main things are sorted.

Bring on Day 14 and I hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine.

Start of Day 14! I'm feeling pretty good!

Still 100% TS and week two weigh in tomorrow! 21 days to go til the wedding!

It's exciting and daunting at the same time, I hope I can reach my goal for then of 13st! That would be lovely!
Going to plow on like yesterday and get plenty of water in me and do my squats - 80 today!
Though I have begun to notice a difference, I managed to do 40 yesterday before it got difficult lol

Of to have my first shake now!

Wishing everyone another glorious day with the sunshine! :)

Well you've got a weigh in tomorrow when you'l probably lose a decent amount which will get you close to, if not under, 13.7lbs and then another three weeks to get to 13st. That should be doable.

Thanks TC! I don't think I'll get that low but hoping it is close to 13st10lb as that will get me to the 1st lost mark :)

I just realised that you must be updating your stats daily so these already show your drop to date from your last weigh in. I was assuming you'd started week 2 at 13.12lbs when I see from your signature you started at 14.1lb. Anyway, you should get close to 13.10lb and then 3.33lbs a week for 3 weeks to reach 13st. You'll be there or thereabouts.

Haha yes I am TC. I have an app that I weigh in daily for and I decided to update my stats along with it. But wait until my official weigh in to decide how much I'd loss incase it went up or down. :)

I have a question to ask, I'm not sure how and when exactly I am going to come back to plan after wedding but of course I will eat more sensibly and hopefully employ some healthier habits.

However, I don't want to put back on all of the weight that I lose before then. So I was debating the week before slowly coming off packs to prepare me?

Like for 3 days, have 3 packs and low cal meal (basically WS) then 2 packs for 2 days with a bigger or two low cal meals. Then 1 day with 1 pack and healthy lunch/dinner so that it's not such a shock to my system when I am completely off for at least my wedding weekend?

I'm not sure but I just want to be sensible as not looking to do damage control by going TS straight after wedding?

:)

End of Day 14.

Not much has happened today, just continued on as normal. Had all my shakes and a reasonable amount of water too I think.

Did my 75 squats for the day. Excited for WI tomorrow and to have completed 2 weeks 100% TS. :)

Week 2 weigh in and I am -3.3lbs!

So close to my first stone but still very pleased :)

Well done. If you maintain that progress you'll be really close to your 13st target come your wedding in three weeks. You can do it!!

Thanks TC!

I sure hope I can maintain it, it would be great to get very close to the 13st mark in time for the wedding.

Can't believe I have done 14 days 100%. Hoping I can do the remaining 20 days the same!

Decide to do half my squats in the morning and half in the evening as it's hard to do them all at once!

Hope you are having a lovely day so far! :)

Thanks TH!
I think I have discovered another one of my triggers today.

I've noticed when I've been cooking for my family that the thing that upsets me isn't that they get to eat the food but what they waste.

Combining that with the fact I always make too large of portions of food, I can see where I have been gaining weight.
That, and my incredible love of food lol.

Hmm.

Back