Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Hi Sheridan. You can lose a lot of weight in 32 days. You'll look great on your big day!

I hope so! I'm excited for weigh in on Friday to see if my more positive mind set has helped this time ;)

Also, it really helps having the noticeable difference made by using the body wraps; I think they are a good combination with this sort of diet :)

Start of day 5 and seems alright today. I still don't know if I'm in ketosis. I don't feel hungry really but still want food :( it's the flavours I miss not actually being hungry.

I'm not really too concerned about straying anytime soon from being 100% thank god. In my head, I've realised how quickly 32 days will fly since it's already been over a week since I went to my first ever concert and I can't even believe it! I think that's going to be a great help and I'm busy sorting wedding stuff so not really thinking too much about food..

I think the panic is finally starting to settle in. My exam is tomorrow! It's on criminal psychology and even though I've done well so far, still not motivated to do nearly enough revision!

Hoping I can keep my head down and stay focused and get some hardcore revision done! Wish me luck!

Stick with that revision!! And well done on another good day. Pleased you liked the bouillon and that you think it will help.

Thanks Cate! Yeah it was a god send! But will be restricting it to only when I am really struggling! Revision is boring, I've never been one for it haha but it's the last assessment before Year 2 is done so I want to finish on a high! Hope you have a great day! :)

Good luck with revision and exante!

One thing I will say, don't cheat. Uv got so many days till ur wedding. Be the best u can be, feel like a million dollars!

Reason I'm saying this is because I was slimming for friends wedding. Lost 2 stones, then put 1st 6lbs back on, before wedding. Felt horrible. What for? A bit of chocolate and other rubbish. Wasn't worth it!

Good luck. Subscribing so I can see how ur doing :) x

Thanks TH! I'm trying my best but it is going slowly revision wise. gah!

Worst still, the lovely smell of spaghetti bolognese is wafting in and making me very very hungry :(

Daaaamn.

Good luck with revision and exante! One thing I will say, don't cheat. Uv got so many days till ur wedding. Be the best u can be, feel like a million dollars! Reason I'm saying this is because I was slimming for friends wedding. Lost 2 stones, then put 1st 6lbs back on, before wedding. Felt horrible. What for? A bit of chocolate and other rubbish. Wasn't worth it! Good luck. Subscribing so I can see how ur doing :) x

Revision is usually fuelled with crap. Hard isn't it?!

Sending you lots if luck chick. Tough going with exams and a wedding. Fingers crossed for you :)

X

Thank you!

I'm sticking to my guns about being 100% even though I want to grab the Pringles! I will definitely regret it on my wedding day like you said for just a few fatty calories - it's not worth it! Food will taste even better (in moderation as much as possible ;) ) on my wedding day when I'm feeling beautiful in my skin :D

Hurray for being 100% TS, it really is worth sticking to it that way as you'll know you've done the best you could do and in the time you've got before the wedding you can lose a hell of a lot of pounds.

The problem with cheating is that once you've took that first step it often leads on to more and more plus the whole self loathing then turns up because you feel bad that you did it.....can you tell I've been there ( sadly more than once :().

You keep going honey and best of luck with your exam xx

Thank you Katie! How are you getting on? It seems to be helping me make less excuses. Been another good 100% day, had all my shakes, a cup of bouillon and plenty of water. My h2b bought a hand blender so shakes have gone down a bit easier.

Glad to see the end of day 4. Only 32 days till wedding though :O

All going well for me at the moment, am 100% good and feel better for it :) x

Aw Katie, at least you can learn from it and try to think about what got you to that point to avoid it in future!

I've already cried a few times and it's only been 5 days! So this diet is a intense deal isn't it? But fast results require a lot of dedication and sacrifice! Even if it's 'just food'.

Thanks, I hope the exam goes well because I don't want to have to retake it!

End of day 5, for the most part and 100% and still have one more shake though! Been trying more water to see if that helps me and seems to be working. Probably going to be an all nighter finding references for this exam ): but this time tomorrow all done and can just focus on wedding hooray! My hands and feet are freezing! Have been all day so think this means ketosis finally :)

Positive vibes for everyone! Bring on day 6. :)

Good luck for your exam tomorrow. Hope you manage to get a few hours sleep at least. I remember a few 4am bedtimes getting up again at 6am to cram a few more facts into my head. Was always crap at revising, leaving everything to the last minute. :rolleyes:

Good luck!!!

Thanks you guys! Sleep always comes first for me (besides kids obviously!) so will definitely get some sleep and do my best :)

Back