Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Oh gosh, what day is it now? Day 19!

Almost 20 days! CRAZY. Only 16 days left til the wedding! Woo.

Starting to get worn abit thin, I get stressed easily unfortunately and as you can imagine, doing a degree, being a parent, working part time and planning a wedding can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. I don't find many things relaxing so I can turn into a bit of a monster at times.
I've done this whole thing so far on just packs, all shakes and water barr two porridge packs and one cup of bouillon. I'd love a cup of coffee but I can't drink it without sugar and milk if I'm honest, even sweeteners don't do the trick for me.
I don't know, I guess I'd like to mix it up a bit but I'm not that satisfied by the options available.
Squats are going well, though I have pretty poor fitness so really all I've done for exercise is these and walking but not loads.

Anywho, hopefully I feel a bit better today, got my ultrasound this afternoon and dissertation proposal to finish for tomorrow and then I'm completely done til September besides normal reading.

I like that it's cooler today but hope everyone has a lovely day regardless!

Have you tried the vanilla shake as a whitener in coffee? I use one heaped teaspoon. I didn't like the idea of this as I usually drink coffee white without sugar and was worried how sweet the vanilla would make the coffee. Also, I don't like flavoured coffees normally. However, I find it fine. I have 2 a day usually.

Doesn't work for me unfortunately and I find it difficult splitting my packs because I am very forgetful about when I've had one lol.

That's a pity. I have to admit that some days I still have my three packs on top of what I've used as whitener and others I'll have two packs and make up what I haven't used as whitener into a shake. Just depends how I feel at the time.

Ultrasound went fine, all good in there. So back to the doctors if the pain comes back severe again.

All and all a good day, had to drink tonnes of water anyways for the ultrasound so that helped the intake for today. Only had one pack so far since was busy so will get on and have my next one.

Can't believe it will be day 20 tomorrow. It's flying by! Though feel like I'm not accomplishing much ha!

:)

Ultrasound went fine, all good in there. So back to the doctors if the pain comes back severe again.

All and all a good day, had to drink tonnes of water anyways for the ultrasound so that helped the intake for today. Only had one pack so far since was busy so will get on and have my next one.

Can't believe it will be day 20 tomorrow. It's flying by! Though feel like I'm not accomplishing much ha!

Glad to hear scan was fine. And honestly, you're doing fantastically!x

Thank you Arya!

How has your day been?

Been good, still 100%. Still feeling 'foggy' and tired but at least I got through! Off to update my own, measly diary.;)

It will grow soon definitely!

And I'm still knackered everyday! I swear I never got the burst of energy! Haha.

End of day 19 and it's gone pretty well.

Had my last shake pretty late as I was busy today. I managed to do my 110 squats today and my legs are aching. But tomorrow is rest day so good for some recovery.
Hoping I've drank enough water today.

My stomach has been growling non stop these last few days. I'm not hungry but it's annoying ha.

Looking forward to getting week three out the way. :)

Can't believe it will be day 20 tomorrow. It's flying by! Though feel like I'm not accomplishing much ha! :)

You'll be at least 1 stone down in three weeks on your next weigh in. I think that is an accomplishment and you should be congratulating yourself. :clap:

Thanks Cate! It's just so frustrating waiting for a physical difference lol.

It will come Sheridan so stick with it xx

Thanks Cate! It's just so frustrating waiting for a physical difference lol.

I know hun. The thing is, as you get smaller the physical changes of losing say half a stone or a stone have an impact on your size much more quickly so stick with it. The early days are frustrating because you know you are losing weight but it seems to take forever to get into the next size down. I'm still in my size 18s, albeit they are feeling loser, and I'm not expecting to get into my 16s for another 4-6 weeks. But when I did LT I went from a size 16 to a size 14 in about 5 weeks (for me that was dropping from about 14 st to 12.10 st). Try to look for smaller signs e.g. this morning when I did my watch up the strap just went to the next hole. No forcing it; it just happened. Now no one is going to notice that I've lost about 4mm off my wrist but I'm delighted!!!

I know hun. The thing is, as you get smaller the physical changes of losing say half a stone or a stone have an impact on your size much more quickly so stick with it. The early days are frustrating because you know you are losing weight but it seems to take forever to get into the next size down. I'm still in my size 18s, albeit they are feeling loser, and I'm not expecting to get into my 16s for another 4-6 weeks. But when I did LT I went from a size 16 to a size 14 in about 5 weeks (for me that was dropping from about 14 st to 12.10 st). Try to look for smaller signs e.g. this morning when I did my watch up the strap just went to the next hole. No forcing it; it just happened. Now no one is going to notice that I've lost about 4mm off my wrist but I'm delighted!!!

That makes sense, I suppose it's because I haven't really noticed any difference in my clothes, there has been some inch loss and at the end of the day if i'm losing weight, I'm going the right way!

Absolutely!!!

Having my first and only day off before wedding, well dinner off on Sunday as it's my dad's 50th and we've booked a restaurant to take him to.

I'm not going to be bothered about it. Just going to pick something nice and enjoy it.

Back