Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Having my first and only day off before wedding, well dinner off on Sunday as it's my dad's 50th and we've booked a restaurant to take him to. I'm not going to be bothered about it. Just going to pick something nice and enjoy it. :)

Good girl. That's the key... Enjoy meal, straight back on it afterwards :) x

A meal with your family will be lovely xx

I'm hoping so!

Though it feels a bit hard, as on Monday I am seeing my best friend of almost 20 years for a not so great reason. She recently found out her dad has a terminal illness and has been given a few months max.

So quite distraught as I've known him all my life and for her since I know what it's like. But she needs me. And I'm always there for her.

So it will be a mixture of happy and sad this bank holiday but hoping to enjoy my dad's birthday and help make my best friend feel a bit better too.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Day 21 for me begins!

Sorry to hear about your friend's dad. I recently found out that my cousin (who lives abroad) is fighting stomach cancer... She's only 34 and has two young children... The good news is that the tumour is very small (5 mm) but there are changes in her uterus as well. I think of her every night and pray for her to be strong!

Hope day 21 is a good one. I feel a bit 'high' today (in a good way). Totally in the zone!

Hey Sheridan, sorry to hear about your friend's dad, I really feel for you both, like a lot on here I have been there myself and it's such a kick in the stomach. I am sure your friend appreciates seeing you and having your support and understanding xx

Thanks for your kind words Bee & Arya.

I'm just glad that I can go and be with her because she's a chef I don't see her very often anymore.

Sad news re your friends dad, it will help her so much knowing that you are there for her x

Have a great day 21 :)

So end of Day 21!

Been an alright day, was pretty quiet. I had the house to myself all morning and all I did was sleep!

I haven't had any burst of energy that I've noticed since being on this diet, except that I can't sleep beyond about 6:30am. But by no means do I ever feel well rested. Humph, not the best but I make do.

Stressing a bit because was meant to get paid yesterday but for some reason has been delayed and we need to pay the last things before the wedding. And only 14 days to go!

So fingers crossed it gets sorted soon doesn't help with the bank holiday!

Managed to do my 130 squats for today. Probably haven't drank enough water today really but hopefully it is all okay tomorrow.

Week 3 weigh in, in the morning!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. :cross:

Haven't been on for a few days, you are doing great!
Keep going!
Your friend will be all over the place just now and really benefit from having friends around, hope you're ok.
Enjoy you're dads day!
keep smiling, you're doing great and on the final countdown!

Haven't been on for a few days, you are doing great! Keep going! Your friend will be all over the place just now and really benefit from having friends around, hope you're ok. Enjoy you're dads day! keep smiling, you're doing great and on the final countdown!

Thanks Striver - the novelty is starting to wear thin though! Just shakes and water everyday the same! Ha.

She was there for me when I was in the same position with my mum so even though it's a sad situation, at least I know I can support her now.

I will try my best! I always enjoy seeing my dad. Out of me and my three siblings I'm the most like him!

It's crazy to think in two weeks he'll be giving me away. Even more crazy that this time next year my brother is getting married! Then the year after that my sister! lol! Then my eldest sister is waiting for her boyfriend to pop the question!

Gosh. Aren't we a busy family?!

Certainly busy! Hope the weigh-in goes well and hope you have a great day :)

Weighed in today and am down 3.7lb!
Very happy with that and means have lost my 1st stone finally! :)

Yee haa!! Well done honey. x

Thank you Cate!

Well done you! Whoop!

Back