Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Brilliant loss, well done on a one stone gone for good :) x

Well done Sheridan. That is fantastic.

Thanks everyone!

Hoping my evening off on Sunday doesn't do too much damage!

I don't drink anyways and I'm only eating small so shouldn't be :)

Excellent loss Sheridan, well done x

Thanks TH & Susie.

I'm feeling pretty down today, just stressed out and want to give up.

Honestly just feel fed up. Hope I can get out of this rut. I thought that my weigh in had me feeling motivated for the next two weeks but I'm sick of watching my family eat in front of me and knowing that the effort I put into cooking for them is pointless as half of the food ends up in the bin and these aren't large portions or anything!

This is so testing at times :(

Sorry you're feeling fed up! Hope you can get through that somehow, two weeks will fly by. Could you freeze some of the leftovers? I'm lucky that my hubby cooks most of the time and when I'm at work, my daughter's nanny feeds her all the meals. It's half term next week, though, so I'm dreading it...

Sorry you're feeling fed up! Hope you can get through that somehow, two weeks will fly by. Could you freeze some of the leftovers? I'm lucky that my hubby cooks most of the time and when I'm at work, my daughter's nanny feeds her all the meals. It's half term next week, though, so I'm dreading it...

They never get used unfortunately. My h2b tries his best but he isn't very useful in the kitchen at all! I had him cool for the first week of the diet but really I still end up hovering to help lol.

I have a 7 year old and a 3 year old who always want something from the kitchen D:

So start of day 23 and I'm feeling slightly better.
I tried coke zero last night for a change and it did help quite a lot, especially with horrible endless slimy taste the shakes leave in your mouth.
Though, I'm not sure I'll have it again because I don't want to end up drinking tonnes of it and it hindering my weight loss.

Anyways, off down to my dads today so up early packing my bag for me and my son, have to catch the train at 10am.
Will have my bottle of water to hand with me and will take my shakes with me of course.
Not sure how my family will react as none of them know I am on this diet - I told them I was on a diet but not a TFR/VCLD.

So a bit nervous about how they'll react but hey ho, they'll get over it.

Staying until Tuesday now as my friend has to work the BH Monday. I will probably be on this quite a lot on my phone as I'll end up being a babysitter to my son and nephew while my dad's at work and my sister disappears to her boyfriends. :sigh2:

Won't weigh until Wednesday where I would have been back on plan 2 days so hopefully it's only a small gain if any :)

I hope everyone has a great Bank Holiday weekend even though it's horrible weather!

Keep ur chin up hun and keep going. Try to stick to plan as much as possible. I had half a soup and one restricted meal last night and I put in 3 1/4lbs! So stick with it while you can :)

Enjoy time at ur dads x

Keep ur chin up hun and keep going. Try to stick to plan as much as possible. I had half a soup and one restricted meal last night and I put in 3 1/4lbs! So stick with it while you can :) Enjoy time at ur dads x

Wow TH! No way does that sound like 3 1/4lb worth to me! I read your diary and it seemed like you were very careful!

I'm only planning the one meal off but still worried!

Hope you have a good weekend x

Hopefully it's just water retention as I don't believe sensible eating could put on that much!

I'm sure if you put a on a bit it will come off really quickly once you get back next week. As you say, you intend to be disciplined and you have your packs so I'm sure you won't do too much damage, if any. :)

Have a lovely time, any gain should come off really quickly so don't worry too much x

Going well so far at my dads.

My sisters and my dad didn't bat an eyelid about the diet which was fantastic, very accommodating. Had the hand blender out ready. Although, my eldest sister was a bit annoyed as she went out and bought crisps and treats for my visit so I could have nibbles lol ow sweet but not this weekend!

My sisters practiced my hair and make up for the wedding as they're doing it for me. And it looked amazing, I was very happy.

I'm definitely looking very forward to this meal tomorrow now :p

So glad you're having a lovely weekend xx

Sounds like you're having a lovely time Sheridan. Enjoy your weekend!

Enjoy the birthday celebrations...then straight back on it bride to be!!!!
Sounds like you are having fun, enjoy!

So we just finished the meal and I did indulge a bit! My first food in three weeks and it was amazing. Tasted so good. I wasn't going to get dessert but I did. A warm chocolate brownie with ice cream - was delicious but didn't eat all of it. My brother ate the other half for me. I don't regret it, was a lovely fun meal and my dad and everyone enjoyed it. Straight back to diet tomorrow, I'm thoroughly stuffed. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sundays.

Back