Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Glad the meal went well. That chocolate brownie sounds amazing so really chuffed you didn't eat it all....I do not have that much will power!!

Hope getting back on plan isn't too difficult. Have a great day xx

Ps...starting the squat challenge today....excited :-D

Pleased you enjoyed your meal. I'm afraid I would have eaten all the chocolate brownie! How are you doing today?

Glad you're having a good time at your dad's. Well done on only having half a brownie. Awesome willpower.

Glad you had a lovely day yesterday Sheridan.

Good luck for today xx

Thanks guys!

I feel fine this morning, don't feel ill or anything. Not craving food. Looking forward to getting back to my shakes.

My throat was sore last night after the meal, I think because I have literally just had liquids for three weeks ha.

I'm pleased with how yesterday went and I will happy with a gain as long as it's not more than 3lbs.

Hope everyone has a lovely BH Monday. :)

Had a great day yesterday. Didn't feel hungry at all, had all my shakes and drank my water.

Start of today, still feeling good, first shake done. Off to see my friend in a min for a few hours then me and Aidy are off home today, so back to routine. :)

Will weigh in tomorrow to see what the damage was from my meal off but I know I can quickly lose what I gain.

And..... Only 10 days to go! Even my dad is getting excited.

Enjoy your Tuesdays guys!

That's fab mrs. Big pat on the back for you. That must've been hard work but you'll be soo pleased with yourself come ur wedding day and that will make you feel like a million dollars, knowing you did your best :)

I'm excited for you too!!! X

Great that you got straight back into the swing! How exciting must you be fir 6th June!x

So glad you had a lovely time and you enjoyed your meal :)

Ooh not long to go now - all very exciting :D :D

Hope you're restart goes well x

Thank you!

It's going well! Been a good day, what is it? 26?

I've got a headache right now though I'm not sure if that's diet related or not as it's only started recently and I've drank plenty of water today.

Not too concerned about morning weigh in. Optimistic though which may or may not be the right frame of mind. We'll see.

Not much longer to go!

Thanks TH!

So weighed in today to see what the damage was from Sunday.

And ....

I have STS! I'm so pleased as I am the same as my weigh in on Friday! Especially since I went up slightly from that on Saturday.

I feel so much better knowing I don't have any extra to try and lose.

However I won't be losing as much this next 8 days before the wedding.

After a discussion with h2b about his concerns of my eating on the wedding day, I have decided from Saturday that I will do basically WS so that I don't pile everything straight back on when we reach the wedding as I am not planning to go straight back onto Exante afterwards. Just use sensible eating really.

:)

Well done for staying the same, always feels good after indulging a little. I think your plan to do WS is very sensible :)

Good decision and well done on STS. Eight days until your wedding. How exciting!!!!

Good decision and well done on STS. Eight days until your wedding. How exciting!!!!

Thanks Cate!

It probably is the best. I coped fine on Sunday but that was one meal and Exante TS all day before it and my wedding day and day after will consist of no Exante product.

Plus I don't want to make myself feel ill on my wedding night! Haha what a bummer that would be!

Anyways today is going very good so far! Got my pearls today and very pleased with how they look on me.

image-1074083275.jpg

Pearls look beautiful :) I think bringing food in gradually the week before is the best plan - well done on staying the same!

Thank you ladies!

H2b was very determined that I do it that way to avoid piling it on next weekend!
I'm trying my best to find some good ketosis/ low calorie recipes to do for the week but not really finding a lot that I'm sure of!
Gaaaah.

Back