Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Have a look at this link. All low carb and when you open the recipes you get the complete nutritional breakdown. Hope it helps.
Low-carb | BBC Good Food

Thanks Cate!

It probably is the best. I coped fine on Sunday but that was one meal and Exante TS all day before it and my wedding day and day after will consist of no Exante product.

Plus I don't want to make myself feel ill on my wedding night! Haha what a bummer that would be!

Anyways today is going very good so far! Got my pearls today and very pleased with how they look on me.

View attachment 140006

Beautiful!

Your pearls look lovely Sheridan.

Hi Sheridan, your pearls look great. Very pretty. What an exciting time. Regarding your refeed, Have you had a look at the stabiliser programme on the exante website? It might help. They also have recipes there. M

Day 28 here now, have been back on plan 3 full days now.

Was pleased when I weighed in yesterday as had stayed the same as Friday weigh in. I weigh everyday anyways for my app, but was very pleased this morning to see I am down another pound!
It's nice to see that planned meal breaks that don't extend into whole weekends off seem to be kind - even though in no way did I choose diet friendly food.
It makes me optimistic that if I can plan ahead then I won't feel guilty about taking particular days/events off plan and any gain from these. I was very lucky this time, but I know it's not a given.

It definitely makes me want to get back onto Exante sooner rather than later as this last half of 2014 could be brilliant for weight loss for me. Thinking it may be worth doing Exante over the summer with planned days off as it'd be lovely to go back to uni at the end of September looking slimmer and more healthy :)

Something to think about. Hmmm.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Getting nervous and excited now.

Booked to have eyelash extensions, nails and eyebrows done.

And my corset arrived today to go under dress. It's scary all of this happening but lovely too.

It's typical though that I have hardly anything on this week but I'm completely chock a block busy next week right up until 11pm the day before the wedding!

Will hardly see h2b during the week besides the evenings. But soon I'll be calling him my husband. Eep!

Today has been a good day. To be honest, since Monday I have been pretty good.

It's very late and I need to have my last shake, I spent longer relaxing in the tub then I thought I would haha.

Wanted to feel fresh and lovely. I can't believe that tomorrow, it is a week until I become a wife! What!

I'm close to my target; I want to lose 1st7lb by the day and I think it could be possible even with switching to WS on Saturday :)

I'm just beyond ready now.

Wow....not long left now! ! Exciting! !

I think you have done really well and very sensible to go to WS for a while.The pearls are beautiful.

Hope you have a great day :)

So today has started off terribly.

I'm just so unhappy. Me and h2b are arguing and it's over the same things it always is. We've been doing so good these last 6 weeks with everything and discussing things through so we don't have to argue but it's just all going down the drain.

Didn't even feel excited or happy that it's a week til we're meant to be married. He just sits there and ignores me instead of dealing with anything if we do argue.

I'm just so fed up of this behaviour, it doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's so hurtful.
This is all in addition to finding something by him I really wish I had seen that all be it, was two years ago but is still pretty devastating anyways.

sigh. I just don't really know what to do, this whole diet seems a complete waste now. Everything seems like a complete waste. He's even like maybe we should cancel.

I just. I don't know what to do.

It's pre wedding nerves, don't hold on to the stress and anger, just go put your arms around him and give him a cuddle, you'll both feel better for it.

And under no circumstances give up on the diet/healthy eating, it is worth it because you are worth it, it's not all about the one day it's about you feeling better for your life and that can never be a waste.

((hugs)) hope you're soon feeling better and happier xx

It is pre wedding stress. Men are totally different creatures. Totally different. They don't sweat about the little things. If you can accept that then ul be happy but if u want him to change and start talking about stuff then u might struggle.

Try to move on because whatever u are arguing about is probably something n nothing.

As fir the diet. Do it for you. Not him, nit the wedding. You. U deserve to look and feel great :) stick with it kid x

Thanks guys for your kind words.

He just won't talk about serious things with me, like anything financial or anything serious about the kids. He leaves me in the dark or doesn't get involved and I just get fed up because we should be able to talk about this. We're meant to be in it together you know?

Obviously you're right Katie and TH - I don't want to not be with him and I don't want him to change really. I've known since the start that he doesn't display his feelings or thoughts but sometimes I hope that it has changed over time.

I know he loves me and he apologised for making me feeling this way.

I do want to do the diet for myself, because I know I will be happier for it. I feel like I'm a lovely person inside and that should be reflected on the exterior too.

I really appreciate this forum and all of you who take the time to respond to my posts, it means so much.

You're sounding brighter already which is great - they really are completely different creatures to us, I still find that and we've been married for nearly 26 years, however it's the differences that keep it interesting I'd hate it if hubby and I were the same :) Keep smiling :D xx

Yeah, chin up chick! Men think if they don't talk about something, it goes away. Sometimes it does! But they don't like over analysing like we chicks tend to do. Marc us always saying... You've told me that before, you said that 5 minutes ago, thought we decided to do A ( meanwhile im talking about/analysing B!)

It'll be stress of the wedding too. Even the perfect-est couples feel it before the wedding. My friend nearly assaulted her OH over a seating plan!!!

It'll be reet :) x

Well we've made up for the most part.

I can't stay mad at him, it probably is partly because I'm stressed out about various things.

Decided to do my week 4 weigh in even though had Sunday eve off and happy to say I've lost 2lbs this week.

I'm more than happy with that, I may possibly weigh next Thursday to see where I am before wedding but probably will slip my mind!

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Well done on the 2lb loss. x

Glad you're feeling better and made up with h2b. I remembered how stressed out I was before our wedding and kept snapping at my hubby. You've done really well and 2lb is a fantastic loss! X

Back