Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Well done, great loss :) x

Glad you and h2b made up! As the others have already said men are strange creatures...can't live with'em, can't live without 'em!! Life is too short!!

Well done on your 2lb loss! Fab!

Day 30?

Woke up feeling better today, first day of adding some food to make it working solution - though it will most likely be just the addition of eggs, ham and lettuce. :)
Only 5 days to go! Finally started getting some food for the reception and will get the rest next week. Have to find time to do a bit of a spring clean on the house for my dad, sister and nephew to stay next week before the wedding.
Kids certainly arent helpful with that lol

Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Hope all goes well adding the food - have a lovely day x

Busy days ahead for you! Good luck with it all!x

Thank you Arya!

So had my food.

Boiled egg, lettuce and a tiny amount of low fat mayo.

I didn't really enjoy it because the lettuce was so dry! I never realised that I literally have to have it swimming in sauce to enjoy it! haha!

So will be sticking to just a couple boiled eggs.

Hmm :)

Mmm boiled eggs, love them :) Good choices you made x

I love boiled eggs Katie!

They were one of my cravings when I was pregnant with my daughter - the other was fish fingers!

H2b decided to get a McDonalds for himself and the kids and I have to be honest I contemplated having this evening off and joining them!

But then I remembered I only have 5 days left!

Don't blame you not joining them, I might join them for something nice but def not for a McDonald's :)

Five days will fly by! X

Hope so!

I'm beyond excited but super nervous too!

4 days now?
You must be super excited!!
Well done on sticking with it, you are going to have a fantastic day!
Just remember to keep breathing and enjoy!!!

Thank you Striver! I will try!

Day 31?

I didn't feel that happy with eating if I'm honest yesterday, so I'm in two minds about whether I will today. Much more happy sticking to shakes.

Easier for me to cope with. Had a headache all evening after having food. So I think maximum I would consider is two medium eggs.

Just ordered my 30 Day Shred to do whilst I'm off Exante in the hopes it doesn't pile on with normal eating. :)

Good for you for saying no to McDonald's. You would be feeling so bloated today because of it.

Oh those last days are going to fly past Sheridan. Just make sure you take time to enjoy the day & let others take over the running of things. xx

Decided to have dinner with h2b tonight.

I don't feel guilty. The problem is, Terry (h2b) has a habit of not eating if he doesn't have the same as the kids. And he is borderline underweight.

It's funny how we are opposite ends of the scales. Very similar battles even though totally different.

Not having my third shake to account for the extra calories and then back 100% tomorrow.

Always taking everything one day at a time :)

One day at a time is how I do it, too. Hope you enjoyed your dinner :)

Not really ha. But I don't feel bad for it. :)

Day 32?

At training today, it's muggy outside and I don't like it ha.

H2b off in Reading though should be home before me anyways to get kids.

Just feels like the start of a long week up until Friday when of course yay.

On better news, our programme administrator emailed to say no one failed the exam so means I have passed second year! Woohoo.

Bring on my third and final year of criminology!

Back