Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Congrats on passing yr 2 of uni. Countdown now to the big day. So exciting for you. Bet you're glad you've been so good on this and have managed to lose nearly 1.5 stone. Hope you're going to post some pics of you in your dress. :)

Thanks Cate.
I've made the decision to come off plan for the last few days and eat sensible so I maintain the weight I am.
I'm finding it too difficult being out and about as there are no facilities at the uni for me to make up shakes with and I don't do the bars. Realistically I'm not likely to lose anymore before Friday now. I'm happy where I am now and my dress fits well so I'll leave it where it is.
Don't worry, this isn't a pre-planned binge but I thought it better to say I'll be AWOL from this point on with exante until about mid-end of June. I'll still be here of course and I'll definitely share photos!

Congratulations on having passed year two - great news :) x

Good luck with everything, Sheridan, and congrats on passing year two! Can't wait to see your photos! x

Not a great day. Exhausted from work and then h2b calls to say best man has pulled out.

2 BLOODY DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING!!!!

It's not even for a good reason, he's decided he'd much rather work instead even though he gave us hassle cos he wanted his wife to come to ceremony but we were restricted to only 22 in total and we decided to only have family and him and my best friend whose my maid of honour.

I'm so annoyed, because he wasn't going to say anything, only mentioned it as h2b was discussing arrangements for when to arrive on Friday.

So now need someone to replace him and it's such short notice.

Oh and on another note, got home and my daughter had practically ruined all my make-up, powders and liquid foundation all over the place.

AND our flowers still aren't here! It's getting beyond ridiculous!

Can I bury my head in the sand now?

Oh no! That is bloody awful :mad: I can't believe that someone would do that to a friend for no good reason so close to a wedding - what a git!

Your wedding day will be perfect I'm sure, as long as you and hubby and your little one are there you can manage without anybody else.

Don't let this stress you, it'll all come good in the end xx

Thanks Katie, we've managed to fix most things. His brother is happy to step in. So feeling a little more relaxed. I actually have two kids can you believe it! (Always stumps people as I'm only 22) Aidy whose 7 at the end of the month and Harmy whose 3.

image-3912182840.jpg
image-2131571479.jpg

Glad that you've managed to get sorted x

I didn't know you had two- they are both gorgeous x

Hi Sheridan, ooh I'm getting excited for you! Only a few days and you'll be Mrs......

What a beautiful family....mother included xx

Gorgeous kids and gorgeous mummy :)

As Katie said, as long as u and OH are there n say I do, it doesn't matter if your hair fell down or u ripped ur dress. It's about you 2 saying 'I do'

It'll be reet :) x

Aww thank you guys! You're all such sweethearts!

Anyways, a new day, a new problem - the woman who was going to do my eyelash extensions has cancelled! What are the chances!

And is now impossible to get someone new before Friday. Sigh.

Trying to be positive and not comfort eat. My weight has hardly fluctuated thankfully so I don't want to go mad and have a couple pound gain in two days. Surely I can maintained for that at least.

Was naughty yesterday food wise, had a shake for breakfast and water throughout the day. Nothing else til I got home at around 4pm.

Had a fish finger sandwich and that's it basically besides a little nibble of some chips. Didn't have a proper dinner. Whoops.

Will make sure I eat three meals today.

Anyways off to get my nails done. :)

Have a good day all!

have a good day I find 4pm -6pm is wen I have a crazy feeling like I need everything in sight sorry to here a bout your cancelled appointment have a good day xxx

You look gorgeous as you are chick. Forget the eyelashes and go au natural :) My daughter uses lashes from Poundland!

Hope nails are looking gorgeous :) x

Not long left now! Exciting!!!! Don't worry about the wedding everything will fall into place! Just relax and enjoy the day xx

"You're getting married in the morning! Ding dong!
The bells are gonna chime."

Happy Wedding Day Eve - all very excited for you, hope you have the most wonderful day xx

Thank you guys! I'm very excited! Got work then come home to do last few things in preparation! Eek! My sister, dad and nephew arrived tonight. Woo.

I think my nails came out well :)

image-132542995.jpg

lol!

Gorgeous! I had false eyelashes (the ones you glue on) for my wedding and they lasted all night! Looked good in the pics too! Enjoy the last day of freedom, lol! X

I hope you have a wonderful day so sweetttt x

Last day as an unmarried woman! I'm sure you won't be on here tomorrow so just wanted to wish you a fab day. x

Last edited:
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow!

Remember it is your day so do not let anyone or anything take that away. Smile and enjoy because you are worth it :D

Back