Total Solution Sheridan's Pre Wedding Blitz!

Very best of luck to you both :) hope it all goes well. You look gorgeous now so in certain ur going to look absolutely stunning tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you :)

Don't forget about us. Come back n see us with some pics :)

X

Congratulations Sheridan. Have a fabulous day and wonderful life together.

Have a lovely day tomorrow, you can finally relax! Congratulations for tomorrow. I want to see pics of your dress!

Good luck and enjoy!

Have a fantastic day! Congrats to both of you!x

Congratulations Sheridan, have a great day xx

Thank you everyone for your kind words!
I have had a fantastic weekend and felt amazing on my wedding day on Friday!

Diet wise, I have been off Exante since last Monday, and have to be honest even though I haven't binged, I haven't made particularly healthy choices - however, I have only put on about 5lbs so I'm very pleased anyhow.

I do want to get back on Exante as soon as possible but I'm pretty poor at the moment after the wedding expenses lol! So will just have to try to be sensible in the meantime til I can get back on it.

I hope everyone is doing fantastically with their diets and enjoying this glorious sunshine and I look forward to catching up with your diaries. :)

Here is me with my brother on Friday! 10300220_10154183000660471_6405028283236047166_n (1).jpg

Attachments

• 10258082_885394964808049_4407764897802969112_n.jpg
    10258082_885394964808049_4407764897802969112_n.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 54
You look gorgeous hun. Glad you had a lovely day. 5lbs is nothing; that'll disappear before you know it. Hope you can get back to it soon. Have you seen Saints and Slimmers? Little bit cheaper than Exante but the same thing.

Wow! You look amazing! Love your brothers hair....I thought mine was big! You all look fab!

I put that on in a day so that's great for a week! It'll be off in no time xx

You look beautiful and really happy. X

I'm currently using some Saints & Slimmers bars and they are (in my opinion) much nicer than Exante ones. They are so much cheaper and you can pick your own products in the monthly bundle.

Congratulations 'Mrs' :) You looked beautiful, I hope you had the most perfect day xx

Congratulations!
looking great!

So haven't been on in a few days but have been losing!

I haven't been binging but I haven't exactly been eating sensibly.

Somehow still managed to lose a pound of the 5lb I gained. So very pleased.

For me, it's much more about maintaining until I get going again 100% Exante.

I have products left but they'd only cover a couple days so not much point doing it right now.

I definitely know Exante works for me, since stopping the diet, I've definitely had less cravings and even things I was excited to have all the way through didn't taste as good as I thought.

The lighter, healthier things have been better and I have been eating a lot less than I use to purely because I'm not hungry! I don't have to even talk myself out of snacking, I just look at it and decide I don't want it.

I'm glad it's had an impact for whilst I'm off diet, as it makes me more optimistic for when hopefully I finish the weight loss journey for good beginning of next year. :)

Hope everyone had been having a good week so far.

Well done on starting to drop the 5lbs. You sound very in control. So what are you planning to do between now and next year? Calorie counting or just healthy eating an cutting back?

I'm planning to go back on VLCD definitely to shift the 3 and a half stone I need to, to get to a healthy BMI. So hopefully that'll be at the end of July and until Christmas if I need that long with planned breaks during that time. My goal is this time next year we're planning a vacation for what will be our first anniversary and so I am hoping I would have had a few good months maintaining by then.

:)

Another day of not feeling particular hungry. Can't believe I've been married a whole week!

I really miss being on Exante! Food hasn't been particularly interesting for me lately, it feels a bit like a chore to eat if I'm honest and especially in this heat it's much easier to have the shakes than cook food!

It's going well so far I think, I have almost lost 2lbs of my 5lb gain without even being diet conscious! So that's good.

I'm eager to start some more rigorous exercise while I'm on food and want this month to fly by so I can get back to 100% TS with all you guys! :)

Can't believe it's already been a week! Great to hear that you're still losing weight while being off plan. You must be making healthier choices xx Well done xx

Back