Step 1 Sole Source Sherry's Diary - last and final attempt.

Welcome aboard Plumduff :)

Sherry, you're doing a great job, remember that! Don't worry about weigh in, I'm sure you'll get a result.

I'm day 2 of step1, banging head today. I know it'll pass. Think ill take my wee sorry-ass to bed :)

Keep being good! X

Wow ...everyone is doing fabulous! I personally would love recipes for when going up the stages. I am trying to think of good approaches when back to eating as I have unfortunately blown it before. I'm not a kidder though - I know exactly how I ended up as big as I was, I just need to be able to change my habits without feeling like I'm in denial all the time. Keep it going, we'll get there!

Hi plum duff thanks for dropping by.

I see you have been on for a while and lost tons already. Congrats and good luck on meeting your target.

Welcome aboard Plumduff :)

Sherry, you're doing a great job, remember that! Don't worry about weigh in, I'm sure you'll get a result.

I'm day 2 of step1, banging head today. I know it'll pass. Think ill take my wee sorry-ass to bed :)

Keep being good! X

Asses hugss Hun! It'll pass soon really soon in a day or 2. Have a gud nite rest

Okay, I'm curious ...what are asses hugs?!?!? The days are ticking over and each one means we are just that little closer to the promised land!

Okay, I'm curious ...what are asses hugs?!?!? The days are ticking over and each one means we are just that little closer to the promised land!

Silly me! Didn't even see that! Spellechecker:mad: meant to be awwwww

Good to know your headache's much better.

So I got weighed in today and I've lost 5.6lbs, I'm so ecstatic as I actually started on Monday.:D

That is incredible! Well done, you are motoring along!
I think Asses hugs is way better than awwwwww!

Lol! Thanks plumduff? How's your diet going?

I had an ss+ day today. Totally tired! Had a very crazy day today. Hope everyone's day went well?

Well I started my 810 week and although I love eating (clearly, otherwise how did I get here!) I find this week quite hard. It gets all of my triggers firing and makes me think about eating all day, every day. I'm doing it slightly early as I am on a dayshift this week so it will be nicer/easier to have the fresh cooked meal at night. I just find it to easier to be 100% and ignore food altogether. Saying that ....my dinner last night was pretty freaking good and I'm looking forward to tonight

Hi ladies,

Finally back. My Internet had issues and only just got sorted out today. Tomorrow is meant to be my weigh in day but my CDC won't be around so would be weighed next Thursday. Been doing well so far went off the rails on yesterday as it was my 30th birthday.

How has it been?

So my last couple of days have gone okay. Changing my weigh in days from thursday to Saturday. It's goin well. Can't wait to "bring sexy back" and finally get rid off 4 - 5 stones of yucky yucky yucky fat. Lol.

Would be updating my signature later today with my goals/targets, to get me more motivated.

Aww thanks Hun! U remembered...lol!

Just found out you have a diary on here, would be dropping by from time to time.

Last edited:
Hey Sherry - how are things? Motivated and pumped? Fist bump - let's do this :)!

Hey Sherry - how are things? Motivated and pumped? Fist bump - let's do this :)!

Hi Plum Duff,

went wayyyy of course. i started about 3weeks ago finally and ive lost 21.8lbs. thank God ive gotten myself back.

how has yours been?

Back