Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

You lucky thing, I love singing along to Beyonce as well. By the way, I did notice your note about maltesers so it wasn't small enough. We still have big box under stairs from christmas with some other chocies from xmas that no one else knows is there, am scared to open them as once they're open I won't be responsible for myself. God, I love those little teasers:doh:

Karen x

I'm sorry sherry, but you should be ashamed of yourself. I can't stop thinking about those little teasers under the stairs and am going to get them. Don't really want to share them, as nobody loves them like I do, so will put them in a secret place where I can get handfuls at a time tonight with no one noticing!!!!

:break_diet: Karen x

I'm sorry sherry, but you should be ashamed of yourself. I can't stop thinking about those little teasers under the stairs and am going to get them. Don't really want to share them, as nobody loves them like I do, so will put them in a secret place where I can get handfuls at a time tonight with no one noticing!!!!

:break_diet: Karen x

Haha! My kinda gal. We are down to the last of the kids chocolate from Xmas but still have Ferrero Rocher 'n Roses upstairs - unopened 'n hopefully staying that way. Oh forgot about the Thorntons Special Toffee too!! :eek::eek::eek: I bought Funsize Milky Way for times like these and they went out my head!! Damn dimentia is getting worse! ;)

Anyhoo, I just gotta promise to be good for the next 5 days.

xx

Not, been on since wed (ill yest) and was getting serious withdrawal symptoms, is it just me or is this forum completely addictive??!!

Can't believe you're going to see beyonce, how fab and in dublin!!! That'll be fantastic, soooo jealous!! Just noticed your maltesers post -tut tut mrs is all I have to say!!!!

x

Not, been on since wed (ill yest) and was getting serious withdrawal symptoms, is it just me or is this forum completely addictive??!!

Can't believe you're going to see beyonce, how fab and in dublin!!! That'll be fantastic, soooo jealous!! Just noticed your maltesers post -tut tut mrs is all I have to say!!!!

x

Tutt tutt? Remember that tomorrow when you're chums are round 'n you got your knickers on yer heed, downin the booze 'n piggin oot on dip 'n crisps 'n peanuts!!! :)

Havin a smallish glass of red wine too - ahem!

Tutt tutt? Remember that tomorrow when you're chums are round 'n you got your knickers on yer heed, downin the booze 'n piggin oot on dip 'n crisps 'n peanuts!!! :)

Havin a smallish glass of red wine too - ahem!

Well I have to tut tut don't I? Wot kinda team captain would i be that allows boxes of maltesers before tea, even if it is a fri!!!

I thoroughly intend havin knickers on head 2moro evening and canny bloomin wait, need a good bloody drink I tell you!! The dips are chilling as we speak, and ive got my low fat crisps and dip for me (hhmmmmm, how long do you reckon that'l last????) Do you notice that you get drunk so much quicker when you're on a diet?? I've had a few ropey incidents with booze and weight watchers!

x

Well I have to tut tut don't I? Wot kinda team captain would i be that allows boxes of maltesers before tea, even if it is a fri!!!

I thoroughly intend havin knickers on head 2moro evening and canny bloomin wait, need a good bloody drink I tell you!! The dips are chilling as we speak, and ive got my low fat crisps and dip for me (hhmmmmm, how long do you reckon that'l last????) Do you notice that you get drunk so much quicker when you're on a diet?? I've had a few ropey incidents with booze and weight watchers!

x

Ropey is my middle name. I've got what I affectionately call my tourettes when I've had a couple. I say it like it is! Oopsie! Not that I want to hurt anybody's feelings or anything (God no, I'd be devastated if I did), I just kinda blurt it out!!!

What ya cookin? Pan of chilli? Homemade Soup? Curry? Or is it just sausage rolls (omg!! :cry:) 'n tit bits? Starvin again! LOL.

However it turns out, I really do hope you enjoy yourself. Wake up on Sunday morning cringe free (cuz you told your mate her bum is huge 'n her hair's a mess - oops no, that's me that duz that!) and hopefully you'll have no hangover and live to tell the tale.

I'll be thinkin bout ya when I'm chompin in to my chinese. Well it'll be Saturday!!! ;)

x

Cooking chicken fajitas, figured they aren't too weight watchery, I turn into a complete ww bore at times. Also i can have low fat cheese and yog with mine and the girls can have full fat. Bought a big chocolate rocky road cake, oh lord it looks amazing!! Will try my damdest to pass but after a few vinos I'll prob scoff the whole bloody lot!

My prob with drink isn't the blurting out its tendancy to want to be close to the ground!! I get so ridiculous when im on a diet! Infact last time i did weight watchers couple years back, I went to see Westlife (proper girlie night) fell over in toilet and knocked myself out. Its always messy :confused:

I'll update you with antics on sun, no doubt there'll be plenty :D

x

Cooking chicken fajitas, figured they aren't too weight watchery, I turn into a complete ww bore at times. Also i can have low fat cheese and yog with mine and the girls can have full fat. Bought a big chocolate rocky road cake, oh lord it looks amazing!! Will try my damdest to pass but after a few vinos I'll prob scoff the whole bloody lot!

My prob with drink isn't the blurting out its tendancy to want to be close to the ground!! I get so ridiculous when im on a diet! Infact last time i did weight watchers couple years back, I went to see Westlife (proper girlie night) fell over in toilet and knocked myself out. Its always messy :confused:

I'll update you with antics on sun, no doubt there'll be plenty :D

x

Ooh yum. Cept I don't have cheese with Fajitas, just sour cream 'n salsa (no guacamole!!!!!!). Oooh lush. They're not too bad either. Cake, I'm not really that fussed about cake but I am a sugar/chocolate addict so if it's been a while anything sweet looks delish!

Wine? Well I can have about 2 'n after that I'm rubbered! Horizontal!! Vod 'n Diet Bru is much better and I can handle it easier. Falling over? Oh I'm good at that too. Was out with my chum last year and fell on my face 'n gave myself a burst lip 'n black eye! Then in Magalluf in September there were 15 of us away for my 40th. I lectured everyone about being careful and not to end up with an injury when having a drink (my mate laffed hyserically when I was saying it) and as per, I fell over and ended up with a leg like a hoover bag! So attractive - NOT! So yip! Me too! Yay!

Leg like a hoover!!!!:8855::8855:

Here's hoping I don't end up with any limbs or other appendiges shaped like a household appliance!!!

x

Hoover bag! Remember the old hoover bags that were on the outside of the hoover and were wide at the top and tapered down at the bottom? My toes were like mini chipolatas 'n my foot was affectionately called 'my club foot'. Managed to get my high heel wedgies on tho and the vodka kept flowing so it didn't bother me that much! ;)

Oh there's always a story to be told! She who cannot be trusted!.............. :D

I cant get that image of those grotty hoovers out my head, lol!!!

I once fell down huge flight of stairs in nightclub straight onto dance floor and popped up in an instant and had to be surgically removed from the dance floor. Ended up in A & E the following morn and had crutches for 3 weeks, my ankle looked like a .................nope!! cant think of appliance that looked like it, lets just say it was mingin!!!

That would make an interesting new thread, most horrific injury whilst drunk!!!

x

:8855:
I cant get that image of those grotty hoovers out my head, lol!!!

I once fell down huge flight of stairs in nightclub straight onto dance floor and popped up in an instant and had to be surgically removed from the dance floor. Ended up in A & E the following morn and had crutches for 3 weeks, my ankle looked like a .................nope!! cant think of appliance that looked like it, lets just say it was mingin!!!

That would make an interesting new thread, most horrific injury whilst drunk!!!

x

Doesn't have to be a household appliance. Call it anything, it's fun! ;) I've got a list as long as my arm but thankfully no breakages (touch wood). My sister........ well she's another story. She only had a glass of wine on her way out one night and fell down the stairs. This was a couple of years ago and her ankle is still not right.

Hogmany, she was outside my mates conservatory having a fag (eww! - she's been stopped 4 days though) and was playing about dancing and landed in the recyclin boxes! She's 10 times worse than me!!

Oh 'n another time I was quite squiffy (when I was smoking) and went outside a restaurant for a fag and leaned against a gate/door while havin aforementioned fag and it wasn't locked!!!! I fell backward 'n couldn't walk properly for 3 weeks! Thank God the drink numbed the pain! Was achin even while boozie!!! :eek:

Good idea for new thread though......... oh how we'd laff! :8855:

didnt really get injured but was in a nightclub once saw someone walking towards me, knew i knew her from somewhere but couldnt place her, then walked face first into the mirrored wall

LOL!!! I once in a club, was so drunk lost my balance while waiting for jacket in cloakroom queue. Unfortunately happened to be beside the door to the cloakroom and ended up falling right through the door flat on back in amongst the jackets, ha that still makes me laugh!!

x

LOL!!! I once in a club, was so drunk lost my balance while waiting for jacket in cloakroom queue. Unfortunately happened to be beside the door to the cloakroom and ended up falling right through the door flat on back in amongst the jackets, ha that still makes me laugh!!

x

Haha, that's how I managed to split my lip 'n give myself a black eye!!! I was at the cloakroom rummaging around in my bag for my ticket (well ok, I was swayin a bit) 'n just keeled over! SMACK! Oocha!

The bouncer said to my mate "you gonna pick your mate up?" 'n she said "yeah, I will when I stop laffin!"..... and that's my best mate!!! Maybe need to rethink that eh? Haha! xx

xx

Just noticed your

"Bring on the trumpets!!!!"

That cracks me up everytime, one of the tiniest primary ones in school came up to me one day and said "trumpets" then casually walked away!! I was in absolute stitches x

Just noticed your

"Bring on the trumpets!!!!"

That cracks me up everytime, one of the tiniest primary ones in school came up to me one day and said "trumpets" then casually walked away!! I was in absolute stitches x

It cracks me up too! So funny. My love it too. We haven't said it for a wee while but it was all we were doing last week cuz it was on the radio all the time. My radio is on all day as I work in my kitchen. So funny! Alot of people have no clue what i'm talkin about and some have actively listened to the radio to hear it. It's on my Bebo page too! Haha. Small things amuse small minds eh?

Absolutely!!! Wot radio station do you listen to? Askin because of something they've been talking about on scott mills show on radio one, that really crack me and pals up. One of these things that would mean nothing to you if you didn't listen to it x

Absolutely!!! Wot radio station do you listen to? Askin because of something they've been talking about on scott mills show on radio one, that really crack me and pals up. One of these things that would mean nothing to you if you didn't listen to it x

Now I feel really old 'n if you tell anyone I said this I'll say you're fibbing! ;) I haven't really listened to Radio 1 since the days of Chris Evans........ long time ago! I listen to Northsound which is just like Clyde but it's for my neck of the woods. xx

Back