Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

i do find too that yes food is on my mind alot and that does make you hungry ( just when you dont want to)
also I bet you havent really gained 3 lbs cos from your earlier post some of that will be just cos you need a big poo!!

Yeah I know once I've been I'll feel a bit better. Wii Fit does say (apparently - wouldn't know as I've had it since June 'n only used it once!!) that your weight can fluctuate +/- 2lbs each day for no apparent reason. So given that and the need for a massive food anaconda I'm probably not up in weight at all.......... yeah, well I can go on telling myself that eh?

No I feel chunkier, I've done something that's made me gain. Kickin ass next week......... gonna follow Joanne's diary 'n eat the same!! Haha. Feel faint thinkin about it........... then again maybe I should.

Sigh.......... poop!

x

Hiya Sherry, don't worry about your gain, especially if you 'need to go'. Jen recommends bene fibre!! I've been trying to get it but can't find a shop which stocks it. Tink she gets it from tesco.
Doesn't it p you off when other half looses weight in a flash. My hubby just decides he's gonna eat not so many snacky bits and cut out a few lagers and he can loose half a stone a week. :cry: Don't think men think about food so much as us though. Once I eat something, I'm just thinking about what I'll eat next .
Have a good day tommorrow.
Karen x

Yeah I know once I've been I'll feel a bit better. Wii Fit does say (apparently - wouldn't know as I've had it since June 'n only used it once!!) that your weight can fluctuate +/- 2lbs each day for no apparent reason. So given that and the need for a massive food anaconda I'm probably not up in weight at all.......... yeah, well I can go on telling myself that eh?

No I feel chunkier, I've done something that's made me gain. Kickin ass next week......... gonna follow Joanne's diary 'n eat the same!! Haha. Feel faint thinkin about it........... then again maybe I should.

Sigh.......... poop!

x

Lol! :D What my food? Its so unexciting I seriously wouldn't consider it. I also have problems with the appearance of mr hanky. I never ever had that before, its an absolute bugger and i definately think it could affect wi!! I think im gonny try and find this bene fibre! Do you think its our bodies just adjusting to the diet or will this problem always occur?? I seriously can't deal with it, its horrible!

x

Bene fibre eh? Hmmm. Wonder if Asda sell it. I'm still bloated. I had some special toffee tonight (as well as my digestives today)........ feeling sorry for myself!

It's a new day tomorrow laydeez. If I gotta chew carrot sticks for the next 7 days, then so be it - I will shift that 3lbs and more! I feckin will!!!!!

Told my hubz my weight stayed the same cuz I couldn't bear the shame! Waaaaghhhh!!!!!

It's a New Day Laydeez

Deep intake of breath. Shoulders back, chin up, chest out......... lets begin.

I've been bloody marvellous today! I needed that wee kick up the ass. There has not been a point that has passed my lips today that hasn't been accounted for and would ya believe, I've still got about 4.5 points left!!! Was starving by about 6pm though - had tea at 7.15.

FYI - if ya haven't tried Quorn then let me tell ya, you gotta! It's bloomin marvellous! You wouldn't know it wasn't chicken. I've used the minced one too and you'd struggle to not know it's mince. AND they're so low in fat - it's scary. I popped into Farmfoods last night after my weigh in and bought a few packets. Anyhoo, I had korma tonight. Korma is so fattening! I watered down the sauce so I didn't feel so guilty - blimey! 6.5 for 1/4 jar! FFS! What's that all about? Also, I prefer more spicey but was cooking for me 'n the kids (hubby late shift) so mild is better for me bairns.

Anyhoo, I have well 'n truly earned my wings and halo. Woop woop! Long may it continue.

Till the next time......... Nanoo Nanoo!

xx

Well done :) ... I love the korma quorn escalopes, I think they are 5 points, but well worth it x

I bought two packs of them. They're in the freezer. 5 points each? Well now I feel like I've been diddled. Suppose it's not that bad is it? Quorn gets the thumbs up from me though.... it's great!

S.x

Have to tell you, I used to love quorn, ate it all the time and like you couldn't believe how low in points it was!! Then shock horror :eek::eek: someone told me it was made from mushrooms!!!!! I have the worst phobia of mushrooms, can't stand sight or touch or smell:hide: yyeeeuuuuccchhhh!!!!

x

Have to tell you, I used to love quorn, ate it all the time and like you couldn't believe how low in points it was!! Then shock horror :eek::eek: someone told me it was made from mushrooms!!!!! I have the worst phobia of mushrooms, can't stand sight or touch or smell:hide: yyeeeuuuuccchhhh!!!!

x

So why doesn't that suprise me? :8855: Luckily I like mushrooms. I was scared just now for a nanosecond :eek:....... thought you were gonna say the were made from spiders legs, bathroom sponge 'n shreddies or something. Phew! :party0011:

Ooh, look what I found..... was this you on Monday night? :stickdance:

That smilies make me laff - love this one...:fear: you could use that one for your Mushrooms too!

Oh I'm gonna pee........ haha....... haha....... gotta go pee.

S.x

:8855::8855: LOL!!

Spiderslegs and bathroom sponges are far more appealing that m.......... don't even like to say it!!

:character00255: Infact this is me when I see a those god awful things, lol!!!

Yup that was defo me on mon! Although don't think i mentioned that i also found a pair of 3d specs from the cinema in my bag on mon night and insisted on wearing them home on train (apparently it helped me see better :eek:!!!) I really am a worry!!!

x

:8855::8855: LOL!!

Spiderslegs and bathroom sponges are far more appealing that m.......... don't even like to say it!!

:character00255: Infact this is me when I see a those god awful things, lol!!!

Yup that was defo me on mon! Although don't think i mentioned that i also found a pair of 3d specs from the cinema in my bag on mon night and insisted on wearing them home on train (apparently it helped me see better :eek:!!!) I really am a worry!!!

x

You certainly are. A night oot's not worth speakin about if you don't have a major cringefest the next day. I'm a complete arse with a drink in. Honestly.....years have passed and I still think of arsey things I've done.

Oh My God! Have you seen that advert for the Speed Limit with the dead kid lyin about everywhere he goes! Freaks me out! Can't bear it!!!!! On just now.

Chills!!!!

Saw it last night its horrid!! Hate adverts like that they freak me out!! Especially ones with kids in it. Suppose its made to shock isn't it!!

x

Hiya

Glad to see you well and truly back on track.

Know what you mean bout the gain - mine has def given me the kick up the butt i needed - think we ll be fighting over the wings and halo hun!!!!

xx

Oh it's all going Pete Tong!!!

My sister phoned today and said it's all going pear shaped! OH NO!!!! Our flight to Dublin to see Beyonce has been cancelled on the Saturday!!! Can you believe it? I'm so mad! Chiffin Ryanair! Sods - could spit I could! So anyhoooooo, it seems like we're gonna have to catch an early doors train to Glasgow and fly Aer Lingus to Dublin instead - wot a palava!

If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Been absolutely marvellous today but in my defense I had a bloke round bout fitting a new kitchen for us and then the rest of the day I was chocka block - cutting 'n colouring hair. (My dog just let off 'n she's stinkin!!!!!! Ewwww! Cough cough!!!) So, so far I've only had 6.5 points. It's 6pm people!!!! I'm fading away! Still haven't told anyone I gained 3. Can't bear the shame of it! Kickin ass next week I tell ya. Donna, you 'n me gal, we gonna make them all gasp in disbelief! If I haven't went before then I think I'll be doing some gaspin too! Haha. Still haven't been properly! God knows what's happening there. Since I stopped smoking my insides have went all to pot! Maybe that's what I need - a fag!!! JOKIN! Ewww, can't stand the smell anymore. Yuk!!!

xx

Ewww, know what you mean about the dog. Ours lets a stinker and sits innocently while everyone else argues blaming each other. What a bugger about ryanair - have a wicked weekend.
Karen x

aww thats a shame about ur flight at least u still got 1 :)

Nightmare about flights!!!!! Flight companies bug the hell outta me, we were going to tenerife last october week and was flying out the fri night the schools finished. Got an email from them 2 days before telling me I was now on the 7am flight on the fri!!!!!! You can imagine the rage :mad: Was told nothing we can do get your money back. Went back online that night to find out that they were still selling seats on my flight for double the price I paid, fly ******* I tell you. After much ranting eventually got it changed but it was a complete nightmare!!!

Anyhoo I am v.impressed with how well you are doing this week only 6 points b4 dinner now its my turn to say wtf??? I have horrible feeling not lost this week, altho will be annoyed cos ive been good, i know i say it every week but reckon itl b a stay the same :sigh:

x

She phoned again (my sister) apparently there is a later flight with Ryanair from Edinburgh so we can catch a later train to Edinburgh (images of my sister lyin upside down on the escalator, pissed!). Once we get there we can catch the bus to the airport. Joy!

One year we booked a 'cheeky' to Malaga (Torremolinos - January) from Aberdeen with Fly Globespan and they pulled the flights. So then we booked to Alicante (Benidorm - same weekend) and they pulled them too. FFS!! So they then said if we relocated to Glasgow or Edinburgh, we'd get it for half price - so we did. Bargain £90 each half board for 4 days 'n 3 nights. Anyhoo, arrived at Glasgow and noticed the flight was going to take about 5 hours!!! WTF? Turns out they'd split the flight and going via Edinburgh! They didn't tell us that bit! The cabin crew were rude sods too and one bloke in particular basically said "if you don't like it, there's the door"!! I'd like to say I swore to never travel with them again but I've used them twice since and two more to come. I can't help myself with cheap flights!!!!

1. Tenerife - June 08
2. Magalluf - September 08
3. Tenerife - Easter 09
4. Cyprus - August 09

Lucky me!

Staying the same is a gift compared to gaining 3lbs!!! You've had consistent weight loss every week, it's bound to settle down for a wee while.

I'm bored...... hubby late shift. No.1 son playing his Xbox upstairs. No.2 son staying at his friends house. Poochy stinky bum lyin on my legs (lost all feeling!)......... tra la la...... tum tee tum.

S.x

Where abouts in tenerife do you go?? We try as much as possible to go to costa adeje during the oct week, i love going then cos weather is so bloomin depressing back home. We usually go to wee apartments cheap as chips, basic but dead clean, it love it. Oh man i can just picture myself just now sipping another cocktail at harleys :mad: oh why can't i be there??????? Im jealous you are goin in easter!!

We are hopefully going to mexico in summer, im saying hopefully as it hinges on number of things! b/f starts new job on mon after being made redundant so not sure what holidays he'll be able to take. We can only go 1st 2 weeks in july as have a few weddings in summer, also depends on money, saving our wee butts off for house, hopefully we'll get tho just just see myself lying on that carribean beach :character00238::character00238: x

Back