Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

didnt really get injured but was in a nightclub once saw someone walking towards me, knew i knew her from somewhere but couldnt place her, then walked face first into the mirrored wall

OMG - that made me laff out loud 'n I'm still chucklin! Class! Now that's the sort of thing that I'd do. HILARIOUS mommyb. lolololol

Lol!!! I won't tell a soul!

Radio one cracks me up! Got a bit of a drive to and from work so keeps me going of a day!! Can't stick clyde one, djs on it do my head in!

Just watchin Johanathon Ross and happened to catch a glimpse of tom jones in a pair of white pants, oh dear god, think i mite spew up my whole 15.5 pts for today!!! Should be a warning for that kinda muck!
x

Radio one cracks me up! Got a bit of a drive to and from work so keeps me going of a day!! Can't stick clyde one, djs on it do my head in!

Just watchin Johanathon Ross and happened to catch a glimpse of tom jones in a pair of white pants, oh dear god, think i mite spew up my whole 15.5 pts for today!!! Should be a warning for that kinda muck!
x

15.5?? Now seriously! You gotta make that up tomorrow night! Your body will go into shock and you won't lose weight. Your body will retain the fat cuz you're starvin yourself! How can you do it??? You sound like you love grub, just like me. How is what you're eating enough to last you the day? I couldn't last on just what you eat! I'm maybe obsessed! I'm hungry all the time and don't think there has been a day yet that I've been under in points. I know I do exercise but this week has went tits up cuz the weather has been really bad so have done none at all! Can't wait for the weigh in - not!

Sky+'d Jonathan Ross, watchin Loose Women from earlier on today. Was watchin Trial 'n Retribution from earlier.

:D

15.5?? Now seriously! You gotta make that up tomorrow night! Your body will go into shock and you won't lose weight. Your body will retain the fat cuz you're starvin yourself! How can you do it??? You sound like you love grub, just like me. How is what you're eating enough to last you the day? I couldn't last on just what you eat! I'm maybe obsessed! I'm hungry all the time and don't think there has been a day yet that I've been under in points. I know I do exercise but this week has went tits up cuz the weather has been really bad so have done none at all! Can't wait for the weigh in - not!

Sky+'d Jonathan Ross, watchin Loose Women from earlier on today. Was watchin Trial 'n Retribution from earlier.

:D

Im not usually as bad as 15.5, only just realised that thats all I'd eaten. I honestly don't intentionally starve myself!! I think its got something to do with my daily routine, i really find it difficult to fit in snacking and eating, seriously. Cos I travel an hour each way to work, im always rushing about in morn and don't have time to think about snacks and points etc, i just take what i know, time i get home at night and make my dinner its about 7 before i have it, then im stuffed!! I usually have between 8 andf 10 points for dinner which i think is quite a lot but its when i use up most of my points!!

Don't you be worrying about me, i usually treat myself at weekends too and prob make up for my saved points! My prob is definately that i don't have time to be hungry. I will make a conscious effort tho to plan ahead better, okay??

You've been well warned bout mr jones when u watch it, not funny!!!
x

Im not usually as bad as 15.5, only just realised that thats all I'd eaten. I honestly don't intentionally starve myself!! I think its got something to do with my daily routine, i really find it difficult to fit in snacking and eating, seriously. Cos I travel an hour each way to work, im always rushing about in morn and don't have time to think about snacks and points etc, i just take what i know, time i get home at night and make my dinner its about 7 before i have it, then im stuffed!! I usually have between 8 andf 10 points for dinner which i think is quite a lot but its when i use up most of my points!!

Don't you be worrying about me, i usually treat myself at weekends too and prob make up for my saved points! My prob is definately that i don't have time to be hungry. I will make a conscious effort tho to plan ahead better, okay??

You've been well warned bout mr jones when u watch it, not funny!!!
x

Oh I'm not worryin about ya. More like jealous! I'm really busy too as I work from home hairdressing but I always find time to eat! My sister is about 3 stone lighter than me and she's says things to me like "oh I forgot to eat" or "I haven't eaten since teatime last night"..... this is 3pm the following day! She's just not that bothered about food....... whereas to me it's my world! Not in a glutony way, just that I appreciate it 'n love it! Dad's the same. (FYI - Always speakin bout my Pops but Mum died 5 years ago).

Ach well, I'm sure when I get down another stone or so and the weather gets a bit better then it'll all be good.

Watchin American Idol now that I Sky+'d earlier. I shoulda been a singer! See when I'm merry, I'm an amazing singer! Hahahahahahaha! (Isn't everyone?)

hi sherry, u gotta try and go for 2litres water per day!!!!!!!!!!!!
i fill a litre in the morning and say to myself - gotta to have it finished by lunch and then fill the second - have a go tomorrow:):)

Totally agree on the water. I buy loads of wee bottles and try to drink 4 a day. Have one in morn on way to work, one with lunch, one on way home from work then one after dinner. Always like my wee diet coke with dinner feels like such a treat :D

x

x

LOLOLOL Oh CC you really made me laugh! wish I'd Sky+d Jonathon Ross and seen Tom in his whites!! He's got white hair as well now, nothing like an old codger trying to colour co-ordinate! mind you, the hair on his head is transplanted from elsewhere on his body - eew - and I'm not sure how well that responds to hair dye....

Dumplin x

Howdy doodie everyone!!! :D

Here we go, another Monday (and my day off). The snow lies thick still in Aberdeen and it's said (well the radio said) that it will be up to minus 15 here tonight. Brrr!

Yesterday (Sunday) my hub got up early and left to go to the gym 'n I kicked myself one he left cuz I could have gone too (too late). So I got up with gusto, cleaned the hall, kitchen and livingroom floors and just went mad. Microfibre cloths are the mutts! Oh, although I use Asda disposable floor cloths for the floor cuz you can't beat 'em. So after I did that and checked out me now curly hair in the mirror, I thought "what now?"....... so I ran up the stairs, bunged jeans and a hoodie on......ran down the stairs and bunged me wellies and my white mud stained ski jacket (see first post) on, grabbed my Boxer (Smudgerelli if you know her), grabbed her pink collar and lead and braved the elements! Oh how we braved the elements! Twaz cold! Brr. However once we were in stride we were off. Have you tried walking in the snow? No seriously! Have you tried WALKING in the snow? Not just to the car or the garden shed. Smudge 'n I walked for kickin 2 hours yesterday. We encountered several gorgeous dogs on our travels and she played and ran like a pup. Bless her.

We must have walked miles cuz by the time I got home my legs were shaking like crazy. Today?? OMG!!! I can't walk. My muscles have never ached this much! And I walk her (with gusto) for and hour every morning Monday to Friday so it's not like I'm never out with her. I've muscles aching that I didn't even know I had.

Then like a complete nut job, I went out again with Smudge and my hubz and we did it all again. Tomorrow I'll need a wheelchair!

Counted my points today for the first time on the WW website tracker and have to say I'm well impressed. it's really good and you can add your Active Points (fondly known as my Chocolate Points) too.

Just had me tea and for the first time today my tummy is full up. Going to bed early tonight to rest my weary legs and to stop me thinkin bout the chocolate that's upstairs.

Oh, got new phone coming on Wednesday. Quite pleased. Pink Samsung Soul and I know it's been out for a few months but I was only halfway through my last contract when it did. 6 months later....... better late than never.

Did I tell ya I'm going to see Beyonce at the o2 in Dublin in May???? Oh I did didn't I? :)

LOL

Much loveness!

xx

Howdy

Hope your legs are feeling a little better after your jaunt. How good are you, all that walking!! How is snow up your way now, still got quite a lot? We did have a fair bit on mon but mostly melted away now :(

Well i have to report that i have the hangover from hell today (think i drunk the equivalent of my body weight in vodka!) Not good! The result being have no recollection of last hour or two of the night oops! However a great nite was had by all (so ive been told!) We went to see the twang in strathclyde union. Beyonce....sheyonce!!! Last nights gig was the one of the best ive been to, umazin!!!!!!

Anyhoo hope your week is going ok hon

x

how are your legs now sherry? stil got snow where you are??

suz x

Hiya girlies, legs are on the mend - just! Doesn't look like I've had an accident in me pants anymore.

We've just had a blizzard, literally 5 mins ago. So the snow is still here and I've had enough now. I fell (not like me) going into my shed today. Slipped 'n banged me nut!!! So uncool!

Weigh In tonight. I'm gonna apologise in advance cuz I've def put on this week. I haven't 'been' in about 5 days and I feel chunky so it's a cert that I've gained this week. (Oh the flatulence!!!!) And I just ate 7 Digestives (cuz they were looking at me!!!). So Im a bit cheesed off! Bleh! Sore tum. :(

Howdy

Hope your legs are feeling a little better after your jaunt. How good are you, all that walking!! How is snow up your way now, still got quite a lot? We did have a fair bit on mon but mostly melted away now :(

Well i have to report that i have the hangover from hell today (think i drunk the equivalent of my body weight in vodka!) Not good! The result being have no recollection of last hour or two of the night oops! However a great nite was had by all (so ive been told!) We went to see the twang in strathclyde union. Beyonce....sheyonce!!! Last nights gig was the one of the best ive been to, umazin!!!!!!

Anyhoo hope your week is going ok hon

x

Aye, yer right....... sounds like you are going off drink!!!! NOT!! Oh I haven't been minced for such a long time....... can't even remember......... was a bit merry when we went out for our meal, was a bit boozie at Hogmany but I can't remember the last time I was blootered. Not a bad thing eh? Hopefully make up for it a week on Friday.

Dreading tonight! I could cry!!! Waaagh!

Hey ho, get on with it and stop whining!

S.x

Lol!! I forgot I was going off drink, wish i had remembered that on mon :D it really was great fun tho!!

Good luck at your wi, ul be fine!! Lemme know how it goes. Im off out for a run :rolleyes: now it should be me thats whining!!

catch up later
x

You're luck you have a choice. I can't even walk the pooch properly cuz there is ice 'n snow everywhere. It's pants. Done abso no exercise this week, cept walkin Smudge Sunday and Monday but no line dancing, no jazzersize, now hour walks in the early morning so I know it's a bad week.

You know what really pi**es me off!!! My husband has lost two stone! He started 3 weeks before Xmas and has the discipline of and SAS Marine! He's too skinny now though and I've said to him to pack it in or I'll stop fancyin him. How does he do it? Fecker! Grumble grumble, mutter mutter, grumble........... sigh!

x

Enjoy your run.

Thanks. Gained 3lbs - mortified! :break_diet:

I wouldn't even mind if I knew I'd been really bad but I hadn't! Majorly pee'd off!

:mad:

Glad im not the only scale hopper to have gained - i put on 2lb!!! Know what you mean though, i knew i had lapsed a bit but not 2lbs worth!!!

We best get it sorted this week and not let down the team!!!!

Hi Sherry,

Nightmare eh!! Sorry your feeling gutted, such a rollercoaster ride this ww isn't it? You can one day be feeling on top of the world after a good loss, then you can spend the rest of the week acting like a paranoid freak thats expanding every second - its a pure nightmare!!!

Don't let it get you down chick, just a wee lapse sent to try you, you can have that lost by nxt week!!

x

Aw bless you all. I'm really annoyed and can't believe this has happened. Saying that I did have a box of Maltesers last week and a bottle of Red Wine on Sunday. Oh I don't know, I'm trying not to put too much thought into it but I'll draw a line under it and get my head down 'n go for it again this week. I seriously need to pull the Wii Fit board out as no exercise has shown it affects me big time.

Also was speaking to my pal who I go to WW with. We were sitting chewin the fat (no pun intended) and I was saying to her that food is constantly on my mind, what with counting points and thinking out meals. So, I'm starving all the time. This isn't normal for me. I can normally go hours and then eat but after lunchtime I'm ravenous till bedtime!! What's that all about then? Strange! I'm thinking it's either cuz it's winter and we look for filling foods to warm us up or it's the fact that I'm not completely over the smoking thing and I'm looking for grub to stop the craving but that's not consciously if I am, I don't realise it. Dunno, maybe need to go see a quack....... 'n maybe get my jaws wired too.

xx

Was advised to go get some prune juice for my little problem.

Back