Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

Oopsie!

Last edited:
Is it me?? Tell me I'm not the only one. I'm crying at The Sound of Music!!! The bit where the kids are singing before they go to bed!! Not heartbreaking is it? Honestly, I'm going to see the doctor because I cry at absolutely everything nowadays! Funny, sad, emotional - whatever! I cry! Even half way through crying I have a word with myself to get a grip but that doesn't stop me! HELP ME!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lol!!!!! :rotflmao: I cry at everything too, dancing on ice, easties, god you name it I cry too. What is the script with that????

Anyhoo you enjoy your romantic meal. Was laughing at the thot of you both oohing and aaahhhing at the food. Me and OH went on hol last year and came back with 350 pics of every course of every meal we had for the fortnight -ah the memories, lol!! You sound as bad as us.

x

Lol!!!!! :rotflmao: I cry at everything too, dancing on ice, easties, god you name it I cry too. What is the script with that????

Anyhoo you enjoy your romantic meal. Was laughing at the thot of you both oohing and aaahhhing at the food. Me and OH went on hol last year and came back with 350 pics of every course of every meal we had for the fortnight -ah the memories, lol!! You sound as bad as us.

x

Now that makes me wanna cry!! 350 pics of food? What's that all about? Haha. We were oo'in 'n aa'in though. The food was so nice. Alot of sighing, eye rollin and toe curling.:)

Feel bad - got on the scales just now and it would seem that last weeks naughtiness has caught up with me. I've gained 4lbs. Then again I do need to go (;)) and I know I've not been watching what I've been doing and just shovelling it in. Reality check though - had a granny smith for my breakfast and hopefully take it easy 'n behave over the next 3 days. Still feel bad though.

Joy. :tear_drop:

Keep off those scales!!!!

Head down, focus on points and you will get a loss in a few days

Good luck hun xx

Aww fanx Donna! I hope you're right chickadee. I don't normally scale hop to be honest but just felt a wee bit chunky 'n wondered to myself - I was right.

Watch this space though. I will lose this week. I'm going out for lunch today with my chum. I'm gonna be good. I can't put weight on this week - I won't put weight on this week.

Didn't manage to power walk Smudge this morning but I'm gonna pull the Wii Fit out 'n start givin it loads. Here I go........... :eek:

Being an absolute greedy guts = 350 pics of food, man I ate for Scotland that holiday, lol!

Wouldn't worry too much about ur gain, uve got a wee while until your weigh in, sometimes a few days can make all the difference. Keep goin with those Granny Smiths :D

good luck x

I can't believe it!

I lost another 2lbs! I can't believe it! What a jammy sod I am! I was an absolute devil at the weekend! Seriously, I was. I had picked 'n nibbled all day Friday and then had a chow mein from the Chinese with some chips. Saturday in the day I was good but at night I was out for a meal with my hubz. I had Cullen Skink (the nicest I've EVER tasted) and then mixed Seafood Grill with drizzles of garlic butter 'n mixed veg, new and dauphinois (spelling) potatoes. Along with which we had two bottles of Pinot Grigio (hic!) and afterward we met up with friends and had copious amounts of alchohol. (no kebab though - you impressed? Ha!) Sunday we were good but had a Sunday lunch - Ham - but I did make low fat gravy and sprayed the roasties instead of settling for Aunt Bessies or having them swim in an inch of oil! No alcohol on Sunday though cuz Dad came round for tea and I had to drive him home - dammit! :)

AND around 2pm I'd made a revelation!!!! I realised it was my half birthday!!! Double dammit - still couldn't get a drink. There I am, no cake, no wine, no cards, not even a phonecall - it's not everyday you turn 40 'n a half is it? Thoughtless sods! ;)

So anyhoo, I lost weight this week. Go figure!

:confused:

You are well jammy. How can you down that much at the weekend yet still loose weight, it's not fair!! Hope you have a good day tommorrow.
Karen x

Nice one Sherry!!! You must be totally chuffed, and yes you are extremely jammy!!! Sounds like you had a good weekend tho, 2 bottles of wine.....jealous!!!!

Ive got friends comin over for dinner on sat and im a bit frightened im gonny fall of the wagon - oh dear!! Don't think we've ever been in each others company without a bottle of wine to accompany us, eek!!! Ah well, going by your results might actually help me with wi (aye right I wish!!!)

Enjoy rest of week, countdown till the weekend is on for me, thats hump day almost over with, yeyh!!

x

Oh dear. Friends round...... house measures........crisps 'n dip........knickers on yer heed! BRING IT ON!!!!

If you fall off the wagon so what? Who died? Did the earth freeze over? No, so sod it! Live a little. I don't think there's anything wrong with a blowout at the weekend as long as it's not a 3 day weekend (like mine!) and as long as you're really good through the week! Laffin....... says me! How I lost weight this week 'n last??? :confused::confused::confused:

Anyhoo, we're having a quiet one this weekend and same for next but will maybe crack open some wine cuz it's valentines weekend. No more parties till 20th Feb. My bezzie budz (the brunette in the photo) hubby turns 40 'n we're throwing him a surprise party! Yeehaw - hope I don't fall off the wagon!! Eek! Aye right! Haha. ;)

What's hump day? Enlighten me? :D

I know one night being dragged by the wagon won't kill anyone, totm coming up so thats a blindin excuse for it :sign0151:

Surprise parties, I love them, I hope one day someone throws one for me, although id like to low about it a little bit, would need to look at best!

Hump day is not as rude as it sounds, wed is that wee hump in the middle of the week that until you get past it still feels like the beginning of the week. After hump day.....fri in sight-whoop whoop!! Also hump day is a shi**y day for me in work, have to take the kids in school swimming (yes in the pool and everything with the old cossie :eek:) then to top it of have to go back to school for an after school cooking club, looking hellish - hair scraped back and panda eyes (gr8 look!!) Actually in my case it should be mountainous day!!!!!!!

Ah, hump day!

I've never heard it called that before but I totally get it - Wednesday is black sheep, followed closely by Sunday.

What a weird day it's been. Woke up this morning around 7am (no walking Smudge cuz it's been snowing and I'll fall on me bum - I'm prone to falling, see first post) and the snow was the same as we had left it last night, bit of slush and still a fair bit layin about. By 7.30am however it's a completely different ball game. Blin Drift as we would say in Aberdeen but generally means Blind Drift or blizzard.... can't see a thing for snow. It was pretty much like that for most of the morning. Got a call from my Dad to advise that my youngest's school was closing for the day (he heard it on the radio) so me 'n Smudgerelli had a trek round there in me welly boots (smudge didn't cuz we couldn't find them - not!). So, Cole, my youngest is tickled that he gets the rest of the day off.

My oldest, Clark, (he's at academy) left for school at 7.50 and it was a blizzard. He asked for a lift but it would have taken me an hour to drive there. He'd be quicker walking. Bet he turned up at school like a snowman. Bless him. No sign of him home early so it looks like his school has stayed open.

I've sat at this laptop all day despite Mount Etna (my ironing) sitting staring at me......... it's still staring..... wot a lazy mare. I don't get many days off. My hubz has been in Inverness for the last two days on a course and they've been let away early because of the weather so he'll be home in the next couple of hours and I won't exhale until he walks in the door. Sigh.

I've not pigged out today. I had an apple at 7.30. Then a plain bagel on it's own at about 9. Then I had an onion 'n garlic bagel with smoked turkey, sliced tomato and extra light mayo followed by Mango 'n Chilli Walkers Baked, for lunch. And not long finished a packet of Caramel Snack A Jacks. This and 2 points for milk for me coffee would suggest I have about 10 points left for my haggis, neeps 'n tatties for me tea.

Yay!

So like I said.......... it's been a weird one.... and yet I still sit here, unmoving, lazy, fat......... better move eh?

S.x

Last edited:
Hubz is home. Safe 'n sound! :D

Ironing done! :talk017:

Surely no ironing, hubby home is an excuse for opening a bottle of wine!

Don't think I have points left and was eyeing up a bottle of red that's been sitting untouched since Sunday! Dammit! Diets suck! LOL!

So diet Irn Bru for me instead.

Ironing done because the ironing board was in the same place when Gary left on Tuesday. :whoopass: I'm a busy lady... when I get me time I want it to be my time, not 16 tshirts, 8 pairs of jeans , pyjamas 'n wot not.......... I want laptop time, loadsa chuckles 'n diet Irn Bru - nuff said! ;)

Tra-la-la-la-la........ haggis was yum! :D:D:D

Does anyone know how I can change the name of this Thread? I'm sick of the name. HELP!!! xx

I got rid of me chocolate sign - twaz doin me head in.

Layta! ;)

All the single ladies - now put ya handz up!

You'll never guess! Go'an try! Seriously, have a go at guessing the most amazing thing that happened to me today....... OMG!!!!

After hinting like mad to my sister and getting nowhere fast, she phoned me today and said that she's got us two tickets to go see Beyonce in Dublin at the O2 Arena at the end of May. She's booked the flights and hotel too!! My birthday present, which is not till 1st August but how fantastic??? I was howling!!! :tear_drop: I'm so excited - Love Beyonce! Hence the heading - my song of the moment. I've been humming "oh oh oh oh ohoh oh" all day.

I'M SO CHUFFED!!!!!

Just ate a whole box of Maltesers to myself! It was the voices, they made me!!! :wave_cry: Little writing deliberate btw - I'm ashamed!! xx

Back