Sherry's Diary - No need to knock. Come on in! :D

108g per muffin. There are two left and I weighed both - they were the same. OK, they're lush but now I know the pointage (wasn't thinking that when I was shovelling over my throat) I won't be eating them again. Just admiring from afar....... and telling everyone who goes through my checkout with them from now on that they're offensively fattening. Feel like I've been swizzed, robbed and taken full advantage of. My own fault.

Boo Hoo.

Hi Sherry

Well done on losing the holiday weight AND and extra half pound!

And thank you ...I'd been craving chocolate all day which has now stopped ... I'm now craving your muffins .... oops that didn't come out right lol

Twigs
xx

Sorry Twigs, I had to share. I heard that if you have one square of pure chocolate (like Green & Black), it's enough to kill a chocolate craving because it's so pure. So instead of chowin down on a cheeky Galaxy bar (family size), one square of that bad boy will do the trick. Happy days. :D

I'm guilted into never having a Muffin again. That's a shocking amount of points for one. So I just had pasta and salad for tea. Was yum........... purring now! xx

I know. I said that earlier. 8 points is breakfast and lunch for me! Shocking. What do ya think they put in those muffins? Lard?? Makes ya wonder doesn't it?

S.x :D

I agree with all the above comments but hey sometimes its got to be done and done with gusto i.e. they don't even touch the sides ;oP x

I agree with all the above comments but hey sometimes its got to be done and done with gusto i.e. they don't even touch the sides ;oP x

Everything I eat is done with gusto - I'm so greedy when it comes to food - moohaha! Kids finished off the last of the muffins - I'm so relieved!

Only had a bun 'n cold meat for my day....... what will I have for my tea? Pondering........

xx

*drool* god i really want a muffin!!!!! I love muffins but have stopped eating them since starting ww after finding out that a marks and spencers muffin is 10 points!!!:eek::eek: What the hell is that all about??? You could have a bloody donner kebab for those points!!!!

Hope your pure chocolate does the trick, might give that a try myself!! Hope things are well with you and in the world of asda

x

ok the muffins are gone, now will you pleeeaaassse change your title it is still making me want one!!

Consider it done! ;) They really are lush though........ go get some but have 3 people on standby to eat the other 3 or they'll be calling on you....... you know, little voices in your head saying "come get me, I'm here 'n I'm yummy" - haha.

Only teasing. :D

*drool* god i really want a muffin!!!!! I love muffins but have stopped eating them since starting ww after finding out that a marks and spencers muffin is 10 points!!!:eek::eek: What the hell is that all about??? You could have a bloody donner kebab for those points!!!!

Hope your pure chocolate does the trick, might give that a try myself!! Hope things are well with you and in the world of asda

x

Dunno if the pure chocolate does the trick cuz I've never bought it but I will...... when I remember. At work I do a mental list in my head and then forget most of it when I'm finished my shift. I've been meaning to get bananas since Sunday and haven't got them yet.

Amazing isn't it? That wee little ball of flour, butter 'n sugar. You'd think they'd weigh a tonne 'n have government health warnings attached. Rather have a Donner any day. Incredible - 8 points! Still can't believe it. Never again. Don't buy it - can't eat it.

:)

Weigh in tonight - don't think I've lost anything despite being really good. I hit 40 last year 'n my metabolism is slowing to a snails pace. Takes forever to lose it! Driving me mental!

Grrrr!

x

Lost half a pound - go figure! :D

Well done you mrs!!! I think ive prob gained this week, been really shitty at sticking to my points yesterday and today. Don't know whats up with me just feel like pigging out all the time!!

Know what you mean about mental shopping lists then forgetting! Thought that was just me. I'm now at the stage if i don't write things down i forget, not even just food but life in general!! I swear since i became a teacher my memory has gone down the swanny!! Wots that about!!

x

oh meant to say, love your new avatar!! What a gorgeous pooch!!

x

I'm headed toward menopause (eek!) and it's only gonna get worse! I'll be found naked somewhere 'n won't remember how I got there. Ewww - feel sick!

I'm starving all the time. It really is a way of life eh? You can't go back to piggin out when we eventually get to target! It's gonna be points counting forever. Makes me a wittle bit miserable! Boo Hoo. Take a little bit of joy in we can cheat on occasion but it's never enough is it? However I won't be saying that when I'm strutting my wobbly bum in my bikini in Cyprus and feeling alot better about myself. Felt like Moby Dick in Tenerife - was so not funny. I had a belly like a Buddah! Laying there and couldn't see my feet for my belly! So not attractive. Sigh....... x

Aw thanks. That's my girl! Smudgee-doo-dee, Smudgerelli or Boo Boo! Love her. xx

LOL moby dick :D:D I bet you were no such thing!!! Anyway tenerife has seen far worse ha!

Right off to do essay, this is getting ridiculous!! Spk soon
x

I'm pooped! I really am. Been doing hair all day and now I've finally put my feet up. They're pulsating! Haha!

One of my clients took in WW Carrot Cake with her and I ate 3! They're so lush 'n just not big enough are they? In my defense I ate one at 1.30 (first cup of coffee), second one at 2.30 (second cup of coffee and her foils were in) and third one when I was tidying up! They're so nice. And I'm not a nibbler - no siree! If you gimme a biscuit, I eat it. I'm not one of these girls who nibbles the corner and eats it daintily.......I wish I was but I'm so not. Clean in, no arguments. :D Hahahaha. I paint such a picture of myself eh?

Then Gary 'n I shared a Spicy Salsa Dip 'n Big bag of Chili Heatwave Doritos - oink. But I only had a Banana for brekkie 'n didn't have lunch so we'll count that as lunch eh?

Gonna call the chinese shortly (it's Saturday!) and pour myself another vod 'n bru 'n sit back and enjoy BGT - love it.

Here's hoping you all have a great Holiday Weekend. I'm working as per....... Asda tomorrow 2 to 5 (checkouts! whoo hoo!) and Monday 9 to 1. So I'll be behaving and working. Make up for it next weekend though as we've decided to go out for a meal to a Hungarian Restaurant. Supposed to be really good so that's something to look forward to . :D

Have a stonker! xx

Back