Shez Xenical Diary 2010

Slim fast for me works... as it means i dont have to worry about what im going to have for 2 out of 3 meals per day. and they are low cals/ low fat... and have added vits and minerals that i prob wouldnt be getting if i was eating normal food...
some times i will have normal food, (mainly with hubby) as it means im not sitting there having a shake while he is tucking into a nice ham sarnie or soemthing like that.. but i tend not to go over the amounts of thinks that would normally have been in a shake..

sometimes i get fed up.. but i think its more to do with the dieting side of things more than the shakes...
im a chocoholic. so the chocolate pre made ones are perfect for me.. and give me the taste and kill any craving i have...
which is brilliant...

Well Kes, looking at your steady weightloss it's definitely working for you. And yes I can see how it would take the pressure of constantly deciding what to eat for two out of three meals per day! Off to the shops to get a few cartons!!

Day 5

1 boiled egg
1 fat free yogurt
Tuna sandwich
2 go ahead bars
Tuna pasta with beans,tomatoes and peppers
2 pkts of french fries crisp (must stop this)
Apple

10 mins on cross trainer:)

Well done for going on the cross trainer again - that is great!!

I'm with Kes on the slimfast makes life so much easier, only have to think about one meal and I enjoy the premade shakes.

Having said that had a proper lunch today, only ate half of it and have been feeling bloated since, so going to stick to my two shakes.

Do you weigh in on Thursday or Friday? Can't remember which but have a good day tomorrow anyway :)

oooohhhh yes tell us how your weigh in goes!!!

Sorry that you fell of the wagon last night, glad to see your back on track - hope you've had a good day.

Have you been on your cross trainer?

Hello all. My first weigh in today and I and down 4lbs. I am not too disappointed as I now realise why I felt so bad for the last few days, yes its TOTM, started last night.
Another bit of good news is that I have received an appointment with a dietitian. The appointments not until 24th February. This will be my first time and I really do not know what to expect, any ideas?

Back