Shhhhhh!!! Can you keep a secret lol?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Flopster, 10 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Flopster

Flopster Got a life thank you!

Lighter Life
    My brother lives in Canada and whilst we are very close and speak on MSN most days he always opens with "Hi Fattie" (he is slim, good lucking and athletic) - it honestly doesn't bother me, it is just part of our banter, I quite often start with hey pratt or worse!

Anyway, after today's "hey fattie" he asked how the diet was doing so I just sent him my "thin" picture from see yourself slimmer!

ROFL he just kept saying things like bloody hell I can't get over that, and lots of expletives - he is still pinging me now about it!

I have sworn my mum and dad to secrecy and they are quite happy to go along with it because of the way he speaks to me!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    LOL! That's one up for you eh :D
  4. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LOL!!.... Nice one:D
  5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Now that is cracking - good on ya mate!! ;)
  6. Brightness

Brightness Happily on CD

LMAO you go girl!
  7. Shadow

Shadow Member

That appeals to my sense of humour....very good!!!!! I want one of those pictures too I think....he he!
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    That is the best ever!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.