shift work

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
I have started working different shifts, so i will only be able to attend my class every couple of weeks, however there are no other classes in my area that i could go to every week either :(

so do i just weigh myself at home on weigh in day (my scales always weigh me the same as at sw) or go to a different class every week? but that means using around 3 different classes in total

also if i weigh myself at home can i write it in my book or would i have have to wait for the consultant to write it in every few weeks?

xxx

it all depends, i know some consultants are getting strict on people paying for classes they have missed, if so would be better to explain and go to another class, also depends if you feel that it's better for you to go to class and be weighed, if it makes you more likely to stick to plan.

I think there are special rules for shift workers, it's at the back of the yellow thin book you got in pack I think. HTH

I think there are special rules for shift workers, it's at the back of the yellow thin book you got in pack I think. HTH

it is, says
4. commitment fees (back Fees) are payable if a member misses a week. Exceptions to this are.

Shift workers - provided the shift worker notifies the consultant in advance, of which weeks they cannot attend because they have to work. If the shift worker misses weeks for other reasons, then they must pay for the missed week.

it is, says
4. commitment fees (back Fees) are payable if a member misses a week. Exceptions to this are.

Shift workers - provided the shift worker notifies the consultant in advance, of which weeks they cannot attend because they have to work. If the shift worker misses weeks for other reasons, then they must pay for the missed week.

when i used to go class and i worked shifts (still do) the consultant asked me to get a letter from work to prove i done shifts. i dont think they would accept it if you missed like 2 or 3 weeks in a row either.

Back