• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Shifting the last half stone...

Trixicle

S: 15st2.5lb G: 12st7lb
...well, 8lbs.

How did you maintain a good rate of weight loss? e.g. a couple of lbs a week.

I think I need to up the exercise now to keep this going. Had a couple of slow weeks, partly because I'm almost at my target I think.

I do green days and this has been prefect for me being veggie. I don't think I would be eating enough if I did EE (although never seriously looked at it as green has been successful).

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ponytales

Silver Member
S: 16st1.6lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 3st1.1lb(19.1%)
I can't advise as I'm not that close yet ( I still have 18lb to go) but I just wanted to say stick with it and don't give up. You will get there.

Can't wait til I'm that close!

Keep us updated.

sewingbee

S: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb
Oh well done trixicle. I am hoping you will inspire me ! I have got 4lbs to lose and for some bizarre reason I can't seem to stick to the plan anymore. I keep getting to 2lb to target then put on then lose then put on...... for about 3 months now!
I think my mindset is that I know 4lbs isn't going to make any difference to how I look or how my clothes fit but i know how easily I could pile the pounds back on so I need to get it off once and for all!!!
I'm going to stick to plan from tommorow - subscribing to your thread xx:D

Trixicle

I can't advise as I'm not that close yet ( I still have 18lb to go) but I just wanted to say stick with it and don't give up. You will get there.

Can't wait til I'm that close!

Keep us updated.
Thank you :) Won't be long until you're there too!

Trixicle

I think my mindset is that I know 4lbs isn't going to make any difference to how I look or how my clothes fit but i know how easily I could pile the pounds back on so I need to get it off once and for all!!!
I'm going to stick to plan from tommorow - subscribing to your thread xx:D
Thank you!

I think I feel a bit the same - I'm happy enough with how I look now. My BMI isn't quite in the healthy range yet though so must keep going! I think the feeling of actually reaching the target will also be fab! Need to keep going to have that satisfaction too!

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
Have you thought of trying Extra Easy SP for a week to boost your loss and get that last little bit off?
it may help even as a veggie hun. xxx

bubbalicious

Silver Member
S: 13st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 11st12.5lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st0lb(14.4%)
I am 9 pounds away from Target. Think its just a case of sticking to plan as we all know it works. I am trying to drink more water, change up my days a bit by adding different foods and doing "different" exercise. Now the weather is nice I have dusted off the bike and started to go on rides on the weekend and after work.