Shifting the last half stone...

Trixicle

...well, 8lbs.

How did you maintain a good rate of weight loss? e.g. a couple of lbs a week.

I think I need to up the exercise now to keep this going. Had a couple of slow weeks, partly because I'm almost at my target I think.

I do green days and this has been prefect for me being veggie. I don't think I would be eating enough if I did EE (although never seriously looked at it as green has been successful).

Oh well done trixicle. I am hoping you will inspire me ! I have got 4lbs to lose and for some bizarre reason I can't seem to stick to the plan anymore. I keep getting to 2lb to target then put on then lose then put on...... for about 3 months now!
I think my mindset is that I know 4lbs isn't going to make any difference to how I look or how my clothes fit but i know how easily I could pile the pounds back on so I need to get it off once and for all!!!
I'm going to stick to plan from tommorow - subscribing to your thread xx:D

I can't advise as I'm not that close yet ( I still have 18lb to go) but I just wanted to say stick with it and don't give up. You will get there.

Can't wait til I'm that close!

Keep us updated.

Thank you :) Won't be long until you're there too!

I think my mindset is that I know 4lbs isn't going to make any difference to how I look or how my clothes fit but i know how easily I could pile the pounds back on so I need to get it off once and for all!!!
I'm going to stick to plan from tommorow - subscribing to your thread xx:D

Thank you!

I think I feel a bit the same - I'm happy enough with how I look now. My BMI isn't quite in the healthy range yet though so must keep going! I think the feeling of actually reaching the target will also be fab! Need to keep going to have that satisfaction too!

I am 9 pounds away from Target. Think its just a case of sticking to plan as we all know it works. I am trying to drink more water, change up my days a bit by adding different foods and doing "different" exercise. Now the weather is nice I have dusted off the bike and started to go on rides on the weekend and after work.

Back