Shingles or Cold sore?

Soraya

Silver Member
I know it's a daft question but how do you tell the difference? I've got six little blisters near my bottom lip, my skin is all tingly and sore too am very stressed and run down! Never had a cold sore in my life so not sure what they look like.

Feel daft going to the docs with this but pretty uncomfortable. Had a look on the internet but can't tell!

Can anyone help on this please?

sounds very much like coldsores to me. I get the little blighters all the time but thankfully not had one in a while.
go to the pharmacy and buy some Zovirax (cold sore cream) and apply it three or four times a day. It will disappear quite quickly. I get them when i am feeling stressed or run down.

Hope this helps

Mikki x

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There are 4 stages of a cold sore. You can use scientifically proven Zovirax Cold Sore Cream at any stage to lessen its impact on your life. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tingle Stage (day 1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Your skin tingles and itches and you know a cold sore is on its way. Treat this symptom with Zovirax Cold Sore Cream and you could stop the coldsore appearing. Remember, when you sense the tingle, the cold sore countdown is on. This stage may only last 24 hours so it's important to use Zovirax Cold Sore Cream right away.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Blister Stage (days 2-4)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]A small, raised blotch swells and forms a painful single blister or cluster of blisters. When the blister first breaks through the skin, healing can take up to 10 to 12 days. Apply Zovirax Cold Sore Cream now and you could speed the process by days. Carry on using it if your coldsore does develop.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Weeping Stage (days 5-8)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Now the blisters collapse and join up to form a large, weeping sore. The virus can spread very easily at this stage. Most people find this the most embarrassing stage.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Scab Stage (days 9-12)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The blisters begin to dry out and heal. A scab begins to form. If picked at, the scab may crack painfully and bleed.[/FONT]

You can read more on this link Zovirax cold sore cream - order Zovirax (for treating cold sores) from Pharmacy Discounter.

Sounds like coldsores to me too, I get them all the time. Up my nose too which can be really sore.

yep that sure is a cold sore best thing to do is get some zovirax quick tesco xpress sell it i got mine there and apply also you can put an ice pack on as this helps i know im prone to them and just got rid of one

Back