Shiny is back.

I was feeling brave and have done a full body montage thingy in the before and after thread ... yuck lol.

Well done you! I'm glad you plucked up the courage. Just think of all the people who'll be inspired by your pics - including me!
And while I'm at it - less of the yuk! Theres nothing yuk about any of the pics - admittedly, you look a lot fitter and healthier in the current pics, but all they do is tell a story - and a successful one at that! :)

No goss on the woman thingy yet, more to follow, early days not jinxing anything ;) Something is happening, will update soon hopefully lol x

Ooooo sounds exciting, and I don't blame you for not wanting to jinx it. I met someone the other week, and blabbed about it on here, but now it seems to have gone tits up, so that'll teach me, lol!!

Was trying on some old clothes yesterday before going out on the town - results were amusing :

And Fitting Clothes:

ooooh looking good mr Shiney! you must be so proud! and a new lady to top it all off!

well done dude!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Over the moon Katie xx hehe

Well done hun!! You look GREAT :D

Gotta smile in the next pics ;) :p

Xx

Well Done on your losses Shiny, you have done brilliant.

How are you finding Xenical and Slimming World? I have been on SW since Oct 09 and started Xenical last Thursday so have my 1st weigh in tomorrow. Has anybody questioned your big losses as that is what I am worried about.
Any advice gratefully accepted.

Im actually finishing Slimming world this week. I lost 6stone on my own without it, and I just don't feel I gain anything from it. Well that's a lie - I did gain some more recipe ideas and taught myself not to be so anal on the calorie counting.

I think its great for those that need some motivation, and would definitely return if ever I was to feel down etc or start to slip - but I dont think that will happen with me. xx

coo eee....anyone here???? Hope you are ok xx

Im still here ::) x - Things just very bust at present - I came off xenical now - so I am on zero medication, I need to lose 4lb more to hit an 8stone loss :) - life is goooooooood apart from being in pain all the time from muscle soreness from all my weight training lol xx - Hope you are all ol

Yay! 4lbs will be gone in no time :D x

methinks your muscles might be sore from a different kind of exercise with the new layydddeeee

you are doing great and that 4lbs will be gone in no time. xx

Lol Abby! nawty ;) hehe x

Lol whoops Alex, yup that's a bit of a slip right there :) - I agree Silence, it will come off! - slowed down again now though, time for a shake up :)

yeah woooooop!

can you be my personal trainer! I think i need to start exercising! (no i am not being rude you naughty lot! Shiney has a new laydee now!

xxxxxx

yeah woooooop!

can you be my personal trainer! I think i need to start exercising! (no i am not being rude you naughty lot! Shiney has a new laydee now!

xxxxxx
i told him we sussed out who it was....he said we good detectives, but methinks we just nosy b!tches who love a good romance!!

Keep up the good work shiny! x

Been a while since I updated here :) I have been off Xenical for about 3 weeks now, and doing it all myself.

I am now 14st 10lb from 23st 3lb losing a whopping 119lb - with only 10lb to go to my original goal weight I cannot weight, then if I can have my tummy tuck etc that would get rid of at least another 1st 7lb - all looking gooooood.

bloody hell i think uve done amazing! :) well done x

:woohoo:what you have done is such a great achievement hun, you should be so very proud of yourself

:party0038:

you will soon be crossing that finishing line....:winner:

xx

Back