Total Solution Shiny new Diary! Day 1

kissme

Gold Member
Well most of you will know me! I'm a serial diet swapper!

But this time is different, I've already started today and got 2 packs and 1ltr of water, I'm on my second and 3 cups of coffee.

I've had a vanilla exante latte and a tomato soup with way to much garlic in! atleast no vampires will be coming my way tonight!

I stink to high heaven! lol but I'm feeling quite good! I was going to weigh in this morning but can't as cant find the batteries for my scales! but i'll find them by tonight!

Feel free to comment!

Take care lovelies!

Good Luck xxx

I found the first 3 days hell! But went into ketosis on day 4 and was loving it, till the weekend hit! On sat & sun (Days 10+11) I was really bad, ate & drunk what I shouldn't, but Im back on track today! Its been ok today, but Im definately out of ketosis & cant wait to get back there. Usually this is my giving up point on any diet, but Im determined to stick to it this time. Even if I have the odd bad day, its better than every day being a bad day. I just need to make sure I get back on track. What other diets have you been on? xxx

I found the first 3 days hell! But went into ketosis on day 4 and was loving it, till the weekend hit! On sat & sun (Days 10+11) I was really bad, ate & drunk what I shouldn't, but Im back on track today! Its been ok today, but Im definately out of ketosis & cant wait to get back there. Usually this is my giving up point on any diet, but Im determined to stick to it this time. Even if I have the odd bad day, its better than every day being a bad day. I just need to make sure I get back on track. What other diets have you been on? xxx

I've been doing exante on and off since nov and playing with the same 2 stone before that I did slimming world and weight watchers along with calorie counting!

I usually get into ketosis quite quickly usualy by the end of day 2, latest morning of day 3, but for the last couple of retries i was on it for 2 weeks without getting into ketosis and couldnt understand why. it turns out the meds i was on was stopping me getting in it and it was complete torture and a swore even tho it was my meds I'd never put my self through it again! (i also say that about alcohol after a big night out! lol!)

For my last few tries I have been more relaxed and tried not to worry bout measurements or weighing once a week and it was just hell! I need control! lol

my first attempt at exante was amazing! I lost 2.5 stone in 2 weeks, but ever since that first try the weighins havent been as good which has disheartened me plus with the not getting into ketosis thing really didnt help.

but much more organised and am in control this time!

Weight: 290lb - 20st 10lb

Measurements
Bust:45"
Waist:44"
Hips:53"
Thigh L:24" R:24"
Arms L:14" R:14"

Last edited:
Good luck kissme :)

Thanks everyone! Day 1 done and dusted! hoping the K fairy will visit me sometime tomorrow but got my chicken ready for any slips ups! I love my chicken security blanket!

Hi kissme,

What you said about ketosis, I just wanted to say that I've lost 15lbs so far in 12 daysand I've not been in ketosis once yet according to the sticks,I've been advised by people on here to ignore the sticks as they're not always accuratesoeven if you test and you're not in it, don't get disheartened as you'll still lose!! xx

Well ladies, I ended up falling down the stairs and dislocated my shoulder! My dog tripped me up with her lead.... luckily I had my phone but was rushed in an ambulance with some lovely looking drivers! it was so bad they had to put me under to pop it back in! so just spent the last few days recooperating but still in pain, I'll be fine though! back on the wagon today!

I havent really eaten much to be honest so hopefully I won't have to wait too long to get into ketosis!

So far today had nothing but a coffee so onwards and downwards I guess. Gonna reply to everyone's posts in a sec! it's really hard typing with one hand!

Hello pretty lady!!!

Just poping in to say good luck!! xx

Thank you darl! I'm gonna need it!

xx

Hi kissme,

What you said about ketosis, I just wanted to say that I've lost 15lbs so far in 12 daysand I've not been in ketosis once yet according to the sticks,I've been advised by people on here to ignore the sticks as they're not always accuratesoeven if you test and you're not in it, don't get disheartened as you'll still lose!! xx

Yeah I know! peeing on those damn little sticks is hard enough let alone them not always being accurate! I usaually go by my body signs and then test to check :)
xx

Hey, good luck. Looks as though your doing really well so far. x

Lol yeah i do great for a little while! lets hope i get on with it this time instead of faffing around!
xx

Good luck hun looks like your doing fab :) Its my first day today xxx

Welcome back lady :) Sorry to hear about what happened. Still, crack on with itand have a goodloss this week! x

Good luck hun looks like your doing fab :) Its my first day today xxx

Hi hun good luck! it pays off if you stick with it!

I've done exante before but this is my ump-tinth time restarting but need to do it this time! No excuses!

Back