Shinytooth's Journey

Hey allan how you doing?

Alan, you know you can do it! I wish i had half your determination. Am going back to a slimming group that i joined 13 yrs ago and lost nearly 6 stone with next week. Can feel the weight i've put on since i saw the consultant at WM re my wls, want to try and lose some before am back at the hospital in December.

Keep going and you look thinner faced in this picture mate xx

Thanks Jules :)

PiinK it's going ok, feeling very tender today, I had a blow out on Friday with a 14hr Vodka session, didn't eat a thing now my insides are melting lol .... and I am still suffering today. How is things with you? How is the lip x

the lip is still hurting but i gotta put up with it gunna try get a appointment for tomoz afternoon again at docs =[ .. its becoming like im living there xx

and yikes 14 hours wtf lol... hardcore or wat x

never again lol x you'll be all mended in no time :)

slow and steady, another 2lb off, my tally is now -47lb, i'm happy with this :)

Well done allan

Dunno how but I lost 5lb this week! woop woop

only 1lb off this week :) But I just purchased a Subaru Impreza off my friend just to use for daily visits to the gym (as its 6miles away hehe) so hopefully be at the gym tonight or tomorrow to renew my subscription and then I will start exercising :) as my weight loss so far has been with work as my only exercise :)

Hehe thanks :) Yeh the scooby is a bit of an animal, it has been remapped / chipped - had £2000 spent on the engine, and is currently pushing out 332BHP :) not a bad little car just as a ride to the gym :).

So I signed up tonight, paid my fee etc etc - direct debit set up. Now I just gotta wait for their health consultant to call me and ask some questions about me as I am with the hospital dietician etc - once thats done I can arrange a day to go in with the fitness instructor and set me up with a 5 day training schedule/routine

im impressed its all coming together nicely now..

let me know when this happens .. wooohooo we all got the gym bug :) x

Wow - 6lbs off this week!! 59lb lost! Can't believe it! and induction at the gym on the 22nd of Oct (This coming Thursday)

6lbs lost since my last update, the week leading up to the gym, I lost only 1lb & this week of mucho gym exercise I have lost 5lb :D totalling 65lost now :)

6lbs lost since my last update, the week leading up to the gym, I lost only 1lb & this week of mucho gym exercise I have lost 5lb :D totalling 65lost now :)

Your doing fabulous Alan, keep at it, am well chuffed for you mate xx

Back