Shirl the Girl's rocky road to Slimville...

Happy Monday morning fellow SW'ers!! I'm loving the continuing warm weather ... long may it last I say!!!

Slightly lazy menu today (not good I know!! - but at least still on plan!)

B: 2 Alpen light bars (hxb) I'm liking these - espesh as totm is approaching - seems to hit the sweet fix for me!
Fat free activia yoghurt

Snack: pack of blueberries

L: Chicken mugshot with shredded chicken breast, 3 minibabybel light.
Activia fat free yoghurt.
VERY lazy lunch, but forgot to order couscous in shopping delivery yesterday... derrrrr!!! :mad:

Snack: pack of blackberries.

D: Overnight marinated lamb shank shredded and added to beansprouts, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers and fresh chili .... yumyumyum.... can't wait to get home LOL!!

Exercise - will be doing 1 hour of free step when I get home...

Have a lovely day everyone!

Just popping in to say HI! your diary looks very good, i haven't quite got my head around the EE plan (i'm a green day girl with the occasional red) but i am going to be looking at your diary for inspiration...your dinners sound delish! :)

Good luck and keep up the good work!
Kim x

I have a nephew who's 10 months old and I just think he's amazing! So much so that Ive changed all my work hours and now have to work an hour over extra day and a saturday morning to look after him on a Thursday (my mom used to do this but has just had an operation) - My sister thinks Im brilliant but really its selfish because I love him to pieces lol.
So far my week is going good! (this may be because its monday - best not ask me later in the week lol)
I did my sunday big shop and so am well organised! I got up early had breakfast and prepared a fruit salad for today and some pasta for my lunch (have eaten the fruit salad, it was amazing) I was going to haqve it after lunch however the boss brought a whole tray of mini cakes in :*( and instead of go offtrack I ate it a bit early. The sod did it on purpose apparently! grr. Going to do a Spag bol for my tea but do it from scratch so no synful sauces ill have to be mushing up tomatoes and garlic, could be fun!
I love free step, also just dance ;D lol

Awww - thanks Kim!! I've always loved cooking home made dinners, so much nicer than takeaways / ready meals! Some nights it take more effort than others though LOL! I've just got to get the same effort into my lunches I think :rolleyes:

EE sounded like the most plausible plan for me, simply because of not having to worry about weighing ANYTHING apart for HX's (unless I do grab and go!) I did WW for a long time and got to just under 9 stone, but the pointing thing just did my head in eventually.... hence the tremendous gain over the last 6 years :mad: Ah well, onwards and downwards .... !!

Good luck to you too in your journey - hopefully we can inspire each other!

OMG TM - 10 months old?? Don't they just smell the cutest when they are that young - apart from when they are vomiting and sh*ting of course :D ....

Well done you for getting organised yesterday - that's half of the battle - being prepared!! FC you will have an awesome week and will be posting a super duper loss come WI day!!

I just resisted the BEST cupcakes .... jheeeezzzzz.... there was a box of 30 in front of my eyes .... I thought I was going to pass out - but I righteously said "no thank you" - and tucked into my blackberries LOL - get me!!!

I don't have just dance, although I've heard great things about it - I'm very co-ordinated, but not sure I want OH to be sitting there whilst I throw down some moves LOL!!!

Morning, morning, morning!!! Well WI was great today - 1.5lb off - VVVV pleased with that, seeing as I had two nights out and a lunch during the week!! Will troop on this week and see what I can do!!

Today's menu:-

B: 2 Alpen light bars (hxb)
Fat free activia - cherry

S: pack of blackberries

L: leftover seafood stirfry, with edamame beans, tuna, spring onion, green beans, mushrooms and red onion
2 Pears

D: Jacket potato mixed with 3 mini babybel lights (hxa) - homemade chili concoction, with tinned tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, red & green peppers, hot chili pepper. Asparagus on the side ...yumyum!!

Exercise - 1 hour aqua aerobics class, with 20 lengths done after class ends.

Hope every one is having a super duper day!!!

Afternoon all ... feeling a bit deflated today - so not much sunshine to report!

B: 2 Alpen light bars (HXB)
Activia fat free yog

S: pack of blackberries

L: Seafood salad, squid, prawns, mussels - with lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage & carrots.
28g parmesan (HXA)
balsamic vinegar

S: 2 pears

D: Chicken fajitas - no wraps, will load up gem lettuce leaves with mushrooms, onions, peppers and chicken - nomnomnom!!

Sending some happiness your way xx I wish I liked the array of foods you do! ( never been a seafood fan ... Well unless it's covered in batter with chips and mushy peas hehe) well done on another great day x

LOL TM - I never really loved battered fish - waste of a good piece of seafood in my opinion LOL!!! TOTM is about to hit me, and I just want to eat every thing in sight LOL!!!!!

Today's menu:-

B: 28g shreddies (HXB)
FF activia cherry yoghurt

L: salad with fresh crab, crabsticks, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, cabbage level tsp of mustard ( 1/2 syn)
2 nectarines

D: No idea yet - perhaps leftover noodles with chicken, ontions, mushrooms, peppers, fresh chili's and tinned tomatoes. out for a few drinks with the girls tonight ... I WILL stick to single vodka's and diet coke LOL ... I WILL !!!!

Hope you're well and still have motivation! ;) xx

WOW - I've had a MAD week - at work and at home ... but I'm all good now, NO damage done at WI this morning - I'm so pleased I've not gained, even though I had one or two off plan evenings out!

Back on it 100% today ... won't be very inspirational one here for a while, it's coming into my busiest season at work - and the 20 hour days are calling my name - but I WILL promise to find 5 minutes to do my diary ... if only to keep myself on tack!!

Todays menu:-

B: Shreddies (HXB)
Fat free fromage frais
Sweetner

L: massive salad, with smoked salmon, 3 mini babybel lights (HXA)
Activia fat free yoghurt
2 Clementines

D: Either leftover SW chili con carne, or turkey stir-fry .... depends whether I can be bothered to cook after I get back from 1 hour cardio at the gym LOL!!

Hope everyone is having a marvellous day! xxx

Oopsie - busy day yesterday - didn't post ....

B: Shreddies (HXB)
Activia yog

L: Pork stir fry
Activia yog

S: 8 seafood sticks
2 Clementines

D: Salmon steaks, mushrooms, onions, peppers, last of stirfry
Yoghurt
3 minibabybel lights (HXA)
Syns: 8 - Low Alcohol white wine!

Today's menu - not very inspiring - just using up what's in the fridge - waste not want not ;0)

B: Shreddies
Activia yoghurt

S: 2 kiwis

L: Fresh stir fry - beansprouts, egg noodles, peppers, mushrooms, onions, seafood sticks
2 Clementines

D: Baked potato with beans, mixed with 3 mini babybel lights (HXA) - after gym - perfect dinner!

Aiming for another 850 calories at the gym ... I'm on a MISSION this week!!

Thank CRUNCHIE it's Friday !!!!

B: Shreddies
Activia FF yog
Banana

S: fruit fingers - melon & pineapple

L: Tuna, edemame beans, green beans, tomatoes with balsamic vinegar
Mugshot - tomato & herb

D: Probably chicken fajitas - but I will have mine wrapped in cos lettuce leaves, and OH will have the wraps ;0)

Syns - 6.5 = half a bottle of low alcohol wine ;0)

I DID get my 850 cals at the gym last night.... and WILL do so again tomorrow .... come on weight - get the FECK off my stomach LOL!!!

Looking good Hun :) what are them beans you keep having? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back