Shirley's slim fast attempt

sahalley

I've started today on slimfast, weighed myself this morning, got a big shock as a stone has gone on since I stopped doing cd about 6 weeks ago. I have had a holiday and 2 weddings inbetween so I think I will be blaming it on that lol.

Anyhoo a bit about me, at my heaviest I weighed 18st 2lb. Managed to lose 2 stone on Atkins but woke up one morning and couldn't face anymore fat. Then at 16st 2 joined WW. The weight came off in small chunks and I just kept cheating but still lost and got down to about 15st 4. Then came off dieting altogether and put 5 pounds on so started CD at 15st 9 and got down to 13st 8 which is the lowest weight I have been in about 5 years. However been messing about with this diet and that diet, not getting anywhere so have now decided to give myself a big kick up the backside and to go on slimfast as I quite like the idea of having the shakes as in CD but can eat aswell. Sorry for the rambling ..

Now its a fresh start and today has been surprising good so far. I know that we can have 2 sf shakes a day, 3 snacks and a main meal. So this morning I got up and had yoghurt and fruit which came to just under 100 cals. I had a strawberry sf shake, which was surprising nice, at around 11.30 and a big glass of H2o. Lunch time I wasn't hungry at all so had a soup as my next snack which was only 15 cals. When it comes to 3.30 I will have my next sf shake and another big glass of water and when I get home from work will have my main meal at 7pm and then if still hungry later on will still be able to have my last snack.

Now this all seems too easy. How has everyone else found it. At the moment, so far today, I have not felt hunger at all and know that I will be able to go to 3.30 for my next shake. Do you think following this way of eating I will get good results ?

sounds good so far but I think you need to drink more water, I normally get in 3-4litres a day. It'll really help with the weightloss and keep you feeling full.

thanks pink fluff for the advice, I will try to get in some more water today.

Last night I got home and was starving .. well probably not starving but you know what I mean. I ended up having a slice of bread before my dinner was cooked so had to use that as my last snack :sigh: Anyhoo did a nice healthy dinner of haddock and instant mash potato (love that yum yum) whilst kids had pizza, managed to stick to it ok although did get peckish later in the evening so went to bed early.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, will manage to do the same today.

don't worry sometimes when I get home I'm starving but I usually will have some crackers or something whilst I'm cooking to take the edge off the hunger. I include these calories as part of my meal because I very rarely have a massive 600cal meal I'm normally around the 450 mark which means I can include a small snack and a dessert as part of my meal.

Back