Shitty weather but positive mood this morning!

laurenmay

Gold Member
So after my miserable day off yesterday, which consisted of too much food which I didn't even enjoy followed by nasty belly cramps, feeling sick, lethargic and tired & plain miserable.. I'm 100% back on the CD bandwagon today and feel really positive :D

My day off did a little damage.. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and I'm 12st, so heavier than I was yesterday morning before the naughty food but still 5lbs lighter than I was at my first weigh in last Thursday which is a bonus :) hoping that being super strict from now till Thursday's weigh in will still let me lose a good amount of weight!

Got my bottled water at the ready, and actually looking forward to my first shake at 9am :)

Hope everyone else is feeling positive despite the crappy weather (well its crappy over here in Wales anyway!) x

laurenmay said:
So after my miserable day off yesterday, which consisted of too much food which I didn't even enjoy followed by nasty belly cramps, feeling sick, lethargic and tired & plain miserable.. I'm 100% back on the CD bandwagon today and feel really positive :D

My day off did a little damage.. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and I'm 12st, so heavier than I was yesterday morning before the naughty food but still 5lbs lighter than I was at my first weigh in last Thursday which is a bonus :) hoping that being super strict from now till Thursday's weigh in will still let me lose a good amount of weight!

Got my bottled water at the ready, and actually looking forward to my first shake at 9am :)

Hope everyone else is feeling positive despite the crappy weather (well its crappy over here in Wales anyway!) x

We have lovely bright blue skies! In a spring clean mode now lol it's amazing how much you gain so quickly.....it's easy to see how people can get so big, especially lile me the yo-yo dieter x

Glad your back on it today :D ive read lots of posts from people saying theyv had a day off and its really hard work getting back into ketosis, so atleast you had you naughty dsy early on in stead of later :D xx

It's always bloody raining down here! We did have a bright sunny weekend though which was bizarre, but it didn't last long as usual...

I'm drinking my first shake on breakfast break in work now, cappuccino yummy :) can't wait to have a shake blended with ice later on when I've finished work though, their lovely with ice! Considering going to the gym after work if I feel up to it after work, won't push myself too hard but might do a bit of jogging maybe :) x

Don't worry about the little gain it will just be water retention - you will be able to pull it back and have a fab loss by Thursday...

I'm going to the gym 2night - I cant do as much as I usually do as I get a little light headed on the shakes so I just "power walk" on the treadmill for a couple of miles - at least its more than I would do at home sat on my bum :)

Glad your back in the zone :)

Foo Fan said:
Don't worry about the little gain it will just be water retention - you will be able to pull it back and have a fab loss by Thursday...

I'm going to the gym 2night - I cant do as much as I usually do as I get a little light headed on the shakes so I just "power walk" on the treadmill for a couple of miles - at least its more than I would do at home sat on my bum :)

Glad your back in the zone :)

I do feel like I'm holding a lot of water cause my belly is so bloated! :( just drinking lots of water to flush my system out so hope that works.. I don't finish work till 3:30 so just hoping I'm energetic enough to drag my bum to the gym afterwards! :) thank you for the kind words! :)

I'm on lunch break now, sipping my water and holding out till 2pm for my second shake.. Undergoing torture as the guys in work are all eating cheese rolls & chocolate around me!! :(

I keep thinking about all the junk food I had yesterday & my head is telling me I want it again tonight! :( help!

I keep thinking about all the junk food I had yesterday & my head is telling me I want it again tonight! :( help!

Read your first post on this thread to remind you how you felt after eating the junk food yesterday, and stay strong honey x x

Eclipse said:
Read your first post on this thread to remind you how you felt after eating the junk food yesterday, and stay strong honey x x

I know, you're right! I just wish we could remember feelings and replay them cause then it'd be so much easier... Right now I've forgotten all about how I felt yesterday after eating everything, and just can't stop thinking about how yummy food is!! :( xx

Back