Shocked - and cant believe it............

What news? I'm watching TV, and looking at the internet - no news there? Where did you see it Curly?

WOW i just saw it on sky news 501 saying his dead but its unconfirmed at the moment

all I get is that he s been rushed to hospital he had a cardiac arrest on the way they performed CPR but not confirmed whether he is dead or not. Of course I am watching stupid BB at the mo :D not news channels.

Yeah, I am watching channel 601 which says unconfirmed he suffered a heart attack and died.

i'm watching sky news but still unconfirmed. I would think that he has passed away but they have got to allow team jackson spokepersons in to announce officially and give time to let family know and gather thoughts. They will have to have coroners etc to officiate. I do think that the media bandwagon goes into overload at times like these.

Watching sky now, jacko and farrah fawcett in the same day

I've put news on. They are still saying it is unconfirmed and that CNN have said he's in a coma. If it's confirmed he's dead then what a shock and yes same day as Farrah Fawcett.

So sad x

Confirmed now

Very sad indeed. He was a troubled soul - hope he finds some peace now.

Back