Shocked at her reaction...

Wow, that's great Emma! If you're a 16 at 227lbs, you'll be tiny at goal!! You've done so amazingly well, you should be so so proud of fitting into those 16s!

GO GIRL!
Enjoy EVERY minute of fitting into them and enjoy it EVEN more as you hand em over advising her they HANG off you know as you currently wear a sz 14 and are totally looking forward to slippin into a size 12!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mind you, I'm saying this, but by no means is my top half a 16. I seem to be dropping weight from my bum and hips, but my belly and boobies are still hanging on atm.
So although I'm in my 16 jeans, i'm not a 16 all over if that makes sense!
It's odd watching your body shape changing - has anyone else found this?

hi emma, well done on your fab weightloss. yep defo sounds jealous to me, it seems that when your "the big one" people love it cos it makes them look good! but cant accept it when you lose. my mum in law is a 16 and is anti fat even though she isnt small herself! i cant wait to see her xmas time when hopefully i will be near target then(we only see her once a year as she lives away) i will look forward to it and offer her some clothes that will hopefully be too big then!lol im a *****, just getting back for all the rude comments about my size over the years!! lmao. keep it up emma you must be chuffed x

yes i cant believe it when i go shopping i still look as plus ranges and get the next size up "just in case" it's been years of doing this and will be hard to change.im currently 223lbs and wear a 20 was a 26-28 top and 24-26 bottom when i started 8 wks ago but it seems to come off bottom mainly!

Mind you, I'm saying this, but by no means is my top half a 16. I seem to be dropping weight from my bum and hips, but my belly and boobies are still hanging on atm.
So although I'm in my 16 jeans, i'm not a 16 all over if that makes sense!
It's odd watching your body shape changing - has anyone else found this?

yep.. my tummy and the tops of my arms are as wobbley as ever, but my thighs don't seem to have the tiniest bit of fat on them.. if there was a photo of me from the belly up, you'd never guess it's the same body as thighs down!! :D

Vx

OMG! How rude!

You idea is great, offer her your size 16 to her and say, That you couldn't possibly wear them anymore as they are just too big now! he he
The word jealousy comes to mind!

I would take it as a compliment! xxxx

Back