Shocked!

lynsey2510

Just been looking at crisps and their fat content. Walkers French Fries, which I thought were "healthy" are 33grms of fat per 100g :eek::eek::eek: Cant believe how much fat are in these! Any good ideas on low fat crisps?

I can't seem to find any crisps as such but Ryvitta Mini's in Sweet Chilli flavour are rather nice <3

Walkers baked crisps are 8.3g fat per 100g and 2.1g per pack. I know its outwith the 5g rule but i've found I can have the occasional pack with no side effects.

Last edited:
I think the baked crisps are your best bet!

snack a jacks :D !

tesco light choice crisps are yummy and the tesco light choice pretzels too,hardly any fat in them,yay!
I also love ryvita minis and the weight watchers mini hoops :)

I am a crisp fanatic so I looked for ages to find ones I could eat!

Claire x

I discovered Weight Watchers own brand crisps seem to fit in the 'fat rules' for Xenical.

But I could be a total crisp-a-holic if I let myself, so fortunately the only local supermarket I know that stocks them is one I don't go to very often *ROFL*

However, the other night, driving home from a seminar late at night and I was absolutely "chewing-the-steering-wheel" craving a bag of crisps :eek: ...but being a good girl I made myself check the labels on everything I fancied in the petrol station we stopped at....and I discovered that pretzels are not too far off the rules (the pack I had was 5.5g per 100g) and so I scoffed a small pack of those instead <blush> ...craving was satiated instantly!! :D

Back