Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 22 April 2009.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Well-Known Member

sorry to rub it in for those who have still a long way to go but I start refeed next week!!!! at the chemist today I asked for 1 coconut flapjack to try on my last day (I just couldnt live off LT for 3 months and never try one)
    I totally love normal flapjacks and I loe coconut so all day this flamming flapjack as been calling me :mad: (I didnt want to chew anything whilst on this diet)
    I ve just opened it nibbled a little bit of the corner and :eek: OH MY WORD :eek: I had to spit it out and I nearly threw up!!! It was like a salt overload on dog poop (not that I know what that tastes like ha ha) I am glad I ve tried it but sooooooo glad I can still have my soup!!!!!!!
    There was me thinking I could eat anything and everything!!!!! :rolleyes: xxx
  2. gemsiebrown

gemsiebrown Well-Known Member

god are they that bad lol, what was your start wiehgt and what are you now, congrats

:8855: That's why I'm sticking to the shakes!!!!
  4. *KEZZA*

*KEZZA* Well-Known Member

LOL Yep :8855:
  5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

atleast you gave it a go! :)
  6. dd26

dd26 Well-Known Member

haha, foul aren't they?!
    looking forward to refeeding?
  7. FloridaGirl

cant wait to refeed but also a bit nervous!!!!!! everyone says they feel full quickly, I just I do because I am just soooo greedy!!!!! :mad:

I ve lost just under 3 stone and can just squeeze into a size 12, I was bulging out of size 16 when I started so I want these size 12's to be a little bit more comfartable!!! hopefully with one more week of LT they will be but do people gain weight on refeed or loose???????????
  8. summergurl

if you refeed properly you shouldnt put weight on - thats the idea of it! some people actually lose because you are still having shakes :)
  9. FloridaGirl

Oh, I hope so!! I'd love to loose 5lb but was thinkng about 3lb was more realistic but if I loose on refeed there is hope yet!!!!!!! xxxxxx
  10. summergurl

Lol sure is chick :) x
  11. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Well-Known Member

LOL, you'#re braver than me then - i've not tried them yet.

good luck refeeding, i'm starting to occasionally read the refeed diaries on here. it's such a long way off for me but it doesn't hurt to start getting to know some of the meal suggestions :)
  12. katy73

katy73 Well-Known Member

different from the rest

Am i strange? i actually like the flapjacks and look forward to them!!!!!:gimi:
  13. sunbeam

sunbeam Member

You have just made me laugh so much about the bars as I tried the coconut one last night and was really looking forward to it - it was the most disgusting taste and smell ever. I threw mine away too! The only thing is I had rung the chemist to order some bars for Friday when I go in. Don't think I shall be needing them somehow - unless the peanut ones are any better.....?!!!
  14. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Well-Known Member

no they are not im havin one right now and im not tasting or smelling it im just muching like a mad women eating it all tho lol no way im falling off the wagon agen lol
  15. FloridaGirl

My husband just arrived home and I told him I'd saved him some flapjack (he loves flapjack!!! normal ones, that is) he sniffed it and almost threw up, he could not put it near his mouth, I wont tell you what he said ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Well-Known Member

lol thats funni xx
  17. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Got to agree, the flapjacks are terrible. Each to their own though. Some people really love them, I wish I did. Would be so nice to have something that resembled an actual flapjack. In moderation after LT.
  18. Buzymum

Buzymum Active Member

guess i wont' be trying those
  19. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

If you are Katy, I am too ... :D

Yup, must be very, very weird!!!!